Im 5’10, a 5’11-6’0 foid was talking to me in the store

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Holy shit getting height mogged by a foid felt so oo good tbh. I was extremely turned on by her height and me feeling humiliated. She had big breasts and big ass , i wanted to get her number but she was older than me by about half a decade

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, never_lucky, Deleted member 2403 and 8 others
its good if girl is slightly taller than you. ideally 5'10 and you are 5'9 @PingPong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 14323
I worked at this office once and this 6'0"-6'1" dutch woman who was my boss was married to this gymmaxxed manlet who looked like warcraft dwarf

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Beetlejuice, datboijj and 1 other person
I just wanted to fondle her right there and hump her hard. I lowkwy think she would’ve gone on a date with me , she was laughing at everything i was saying a gave me the fuck me eyes once. We made good eye contact and she seemed drawn to me

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
I worked at this office once and this 6'0"-6'1" dutch woman who was my boss was married to this gymmaxxed manlet who looked like warcraft dwarf
Love tall women. Junior year my trigonometry teacher was a legit 6’1 ginger(24yold) she heughtmogged like 80% of the guys in my class. It was all fun and games until the 6’8 (51 y old) dean of students would walk in towering over everyone

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
why all these tall girl threads

Avg zoomer height

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj