I'm 6'2 in shoes

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
When i measure myself i'm 186-187 in a day time. I was measured in school year ago at 187. Once i was measured for bjj competition medial tests at 185.5 it was around 1.5 year ago. Now i saw in voleyball field (Idk how it's called) in the school,where 190 and up is market on the wall. I was 2cm below that line in shoes. Uhh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
wiktoria

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and xit
fukmylyf

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
SHIT THREAD

• +1
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Sougar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yeah So maybe you wear flat shoes

I wish i had the same problem.

short and ugly

brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
That means you're 6'1 decent height

I want to be 6'2 ar least. Batman height. 6'3 is Superman height, 6'4 is perfect jonny bones height
6'1 is decent focus on fixing your skin tbh

bruh go confess to wictoria

Is that a yes or no?
It's like asking 5'3 guy standing next to you is he short. I Have 8k something posts and you don't know how i look? I thought whole forum knows that at this point

It's like asking 5'3 guy standing next to you is he short. I Have 8k something posts and you don't know how i look? I thought whole forum knows that at this point
No, I only know you look bad since you’re saying it all the time.

Jfl then you are barely 185cm in reality. A shoe gives around 2.5 to 3cm in them

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Jfl then you are barely 185cm in reality. A shoe gives around 2.5 to 3cm in them
so how i was 187 year ago? Idk it doesn't matter anyway, no height for my face

get a pair of timberlands they give you like an extra two inches ded srs. i towered over most or height matched at 6'0 but now i'm a mogging machine

so how i was 187 year ago? Idk it doesn't matter anyway, no height for my face
Probably wrongly measured, you are about 185-186 at most

• So Sad
Probably wrongly measured, you are about 185-186 at most
maybe this was bad measured? I was measured by nurse in shool. I was 185.5 at medical tests, weight, my spine etc

maybe this was bad measured? I was measured by nurse in shool. I was 185.5 at medical tests, weight, my spine etc
Well then you are 185.5cm at most, keep in mind that bellow 185.5cm it's in the 6 feet range and not 6.1. Suicidefuel for you tbh :lul::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Well then you are 185.5cm at most, keep in mind that bellow 185.5cm it's in the 6 feet range and not 6.1. Suicidefuel for you tbh :lul::forcedsmile:
no becouse i still heightmog most of the dudes. Dude who clamis 6'3 is maybe 1 or 2 cm max taller than me. I'm not shorter than 185.5 no way. I'm 187