I’m a firm believer that bones grow any age

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Give it enough anabolism and it’ll grow if you’re patient. For skin it’s the opposite and you’ll have to aim for “anti catabolism”. For muscle it has to be both. For hair it’s again “ anti catabolism” . The problem was rarely bone size but bone shape and position. I’m one of the few who had a bone size problem my other metrics were perfect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, dna_cel, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
ye dw u will grow 5 inch after 30

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Willmogulater
Keep coping manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, 5'7 zoomer, szolliontaraelis and 3 others
yes if you bonesmash

yes if you bonesmash
No that just gives osteoclast boost and the reformed bone won’t be a good shape and ofc you’ll damage the soft tissue. Best places to bonesmash are nasion supras and undereyes due to biomechanical reasons

No that just gives osteoclast boost and the reformed bone won’t be a good shape and ofc you’ll damage the soft tissue. Best places to bonesmash are nasion supras and undereyes due to biomechanical reasons
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
so bonesmashing the cheekbones wont work? im also curious to know if you have had any results with trying to make your bones grow

Last edited:
so bonesmashing works? im curious to know if you have had any results with trying to make your bones grow

have you got any results bro?

have you got any results bro?
Yes I just need to lose weight now I am almost obese

483B9B8B F7AA 4A80 BE46 55EFDF992116
337AAF83 7572 4A22 BB90 8A153FC15E2E

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
dayum nice transformation could you explain how exactly did you bonesmash( with knuckles or hammer?) and which part of the face did you bonesmash aswell? thx

also your face looks pretty lean idk how ur almost obese lol

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 4397, Willmogulater and 2 others
oh damn ok ig your genetics make u store very less fat in ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and 12PSLsubhuman
Give it enough anabolism and it’ll grow if you’re patient. For skin it’s the opposite and you’ll have to aim for “anti catabolism”. For muscle it has to be both. For hair it’s again “ anti catabolism” . The problem was rarely bone size but bone shape and position. I’m one of the few who had a bone size problem my other metrics were perfect.
How tho?

Yes, bone can definitely grow at any age

Problem is that its very hard to achieve this and targeting specific bones is almost impossible

• +1
Were you actually eating sand during puberty and still grew to 6'2?

Were you actually eating sand during puberty and still grew to 6'2?
My breakfast

74B1A5EB B57E 4583 9FAB 64BACAE192B3

Lunch

E7A0525B 512E 4289 8EDC 5DCD92D5AD72
And a commercial fruit juice

dinner

D233A563 BD74 45E6 8211 B33ADD0A929B
And a glass of milk

Horlicks made me taller

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, Willmogulater, Marsik and 1 other person
Anabolism : sunlight (uv esp), calcium , dht increasing substances,

Anti catabolism: aspirin , niacinamide, calcium again , red light ( evening sunlight ) , reducing estrogen and prolactin

Anabolism : sunlight (uv esp), calcium , dht increasing substances,

Anti catabolism: aspirin , niacinamide, calcium again , red light ( evening sunlight ) , reducing estrogen and prolactin
analbolism

• So Sad
Science doesn’t run on your “firm beliefs”

• JFL
Reactions: i14bytes
so is there any way to make ur cheekbones grow if bonesmashing cheekbones isnt a good idea? @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
dayum nice transformation could you explain how exactly did you bonesmash( with knuckles or hammer?) and which part of the face did you bonesmash aswell? thx
only nasion nothing else, only used knucles.