Im a fucking loser

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
what that 7 incher battle really taught me is that i havent really won or achieved anything in my life

im not even going to finish highschool jfl, virgin at 17-18 very pathetic

i promised to never hate myself again, but life has been fucking me in the ass these past few days im incopetent, even in the games i play im bad jfl

it is what it is i guess some time im gona get used to it and accept my fate, right?

You do realize majority of guys in high school are virgins right?

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2969 and 3 others
You do realize majority of guys in high school are virgins right?
maybe, but at least everyone had a gf at one time or had some positive experience with a female their age

i have nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 1476
what that 7 incher battle really taught me is that i havent really won or achieved anything in my life

i promised to never hate myself again, but life has been fucking me in the ass these past few days im incopetent, even in the games i play im bad jfl

it is what it is i guess some time im gona get used to it and accept my fate, right?
I am a virgin at 23 if that makes you feel better lol

I am a virgin at 23 if that makes you feel better lol
im literally losing my youth and the chance of teen love the exact moment im writing this post

and there is nothing i can do about it

i should get used to it

im literally losing my youth and the chance of teen love the exact moment im writing this post

and there is nothing i can do about it

i should get used to it
You'll get used to it it's not the end of the earth teen love is overrated it's about gatting laid in your 20s and 30s

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 1476
You'll get used to it it's not the end of the earth teen love is overrated it's about gatting laid in your 20s and 30s
by that time most women have seen or experienced what they want (aka big cock or looks) whatever

you get the point, there is a time limit

bro you need a passion, a purpose

and that dickplant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1182
by that time most women have seen or experienced what they want (aka big cock or looks) whatever

you get the point, there is a time limit
Dude why woukd i give a fuck ? You're clinging to a pathetic romantic idea of love love doesn't exist i just want to become 5.5 psl shag whores in the next 15 years and that's it i literally give zero fucks about them being virgin or not xause i'll never gzt in a relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
No chance, no release.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Dude why woukd i give a fuck ? You're clinging to a pathetic romantic idea of love love doesn't exist i just want to become 5.5 psl shag whores in the next 15 years and that's it i literally give zero fucks about them being virgin or not xause i'll never gzt in a relationship
that was not my point

my point was that if they know what they want, they are going to reject me because they seek other things

if the female is virgin then she doesnt know what she wants and tries what she can get

but you are propably right about that pathetic idea of love, anime has really bluepilled me, my point still stands tho

that was not my point

my point was that if they know what they want, they are going to reject me because they seek other things

if the female is virgin then she doesnt know what she wants and tries what she can get

but you are propably right about that pathetic idea of love, anime has really bluepilled me, my point still stands tho
i watch anime and i am blackpilled to the core. Stop the soyboy shit and stop obsessing over dicks and looksmax. You're still a fucking kid

i watch anime and i am blackpilled to the core. Stop the soyboy shit and stop obsessing over dicks and looksmax. You're still a fucking kid
there is nothing else i can obssess with, the core of my problem is my face,dick,and being NT and as the days pass by im starting to believe that most of those things are unfixable

there is nothing else i can obssess with, the core of my problem is my face,dick,and being NT and as the days pass by im starting to believe that most of those things are unfixable
Lol fix tour face lift weights and ignore dicks and stop being such a little bitch you're a fucking kid

imo i don’t think any of those things are unfixable, just complicated, expensive or difficult

you’ll get there bro i’m in a similar boat we all gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182

Best case scenario is that you ascend and get laid but even then you wont be happy with a gf ,as im now ,because she had guys before you.

Im 18 too and ascended from incel ,i also struggle that teen love was not for me OP pm me pls