I'm a fucking niiger

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
I am a fucking nigger cunt, I don't like my fucking background , my ethnicity , my origin , where I am from , where I originate from , it does not interest me , look at me what does it do for me ? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me huh? Think about it , why do I care about something that handicaps me going through life , yeah of course I'm 6ft but I'm a fucking nigger and that's the ultimate ultimate but almost ultimate because I could be Indian but the ultimate really and truly we're in the same boat, people saying if I was in africa I'll be fucking a lot more successful and that's the truth , yeah but that's not fair and that's just not fair , not fair . Loo-look-look at the asymmetry , you think this would've happened if I was white ? Look at that , that's because I didn't chew on that side , because I didn't chew on that side , do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen ? It's not that am that genetically blessed , it's that I'm genetically cursed , look at my upper eyelid exposure , look at that , that's ugly shiiit motherfucker , that's ugly poo , yeah it's come from age , but why ? Lack of undereye support , shit nigger genetics and you want me to be proud of that ? About my genetics ? Fuck you man ! I'm gonna change and become as lit...I , my aim is to become as far away from looking like a nigger as possible ,. because in the mind I'm not a nigger , in the soul I'm not a nigger , but in the fucking mug I am.... And yeah , that kills me man ..... that kills me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, onnysk, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
And you watch anime

It is over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: frendly, onnysk, Birdcell and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

2759768 SmartSelect 20210412 033455 dChrome

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15577, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others

Imagine how fucked up his mind must be to post this on an obscure incel forum jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6128, Manu le coq and 1 other person
@StrangerDanger :lul::lul::lul::lul: jfl at Ravi getting memed by a the whole forum

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger