I'm a KHHCDFV

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
A kissless, handholdless, hugless, conversationless, dateless, flirtless, virgin. It's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN, Kmscurry, EverythingMattersCel and 13 others
same except i have had a conversation before

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, IncelsBraincels, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
the latter really, i guess that doesn’t count
I've had those too. I mean a full conversation where she's talking about her interests, etc.

I've had those too. I mean a full conversation where she's talking about her interests, etc.
How the fuck
It seems like “just go outside bro” is the one piece of reddit advice that might actually do something for you

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
@Colvin188 mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 4332
How the fuck
It seems like “just go outside bro” is the one piece of reddit advice that might actually do something for you
Go outside and do what? Try to have a conversation with a random woman who'll just ignore me or answer in 1 word?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10524
Go outside and do what? Try to have a conversation with a random woman who'll just ignore me or answer in 1 word?
Idk man women still TALK to ugly guys, surely you’re not like 7’ and look like nosferatu

Idk man women still TALK to ugly guys, surely you’re not like 7’ and look like nosferatu
No they don't JFL.

No they don't JFL.
Every orbiter/emotional tampon is ugly
Unless you’re literally deformed that’s not the reason, if you look SCARY then yeah that’s probably it

Every orbiter/emotional tampon is ugly
Unless you’re literally deformed that’s not the reason, if you look SCARY then yeah that’s probably it
I look scary/ogre. Similar to this guy:

Licensed image
Wladimir Klitschko Kubrat Pulev weighin oliver hardt bongartsgetty

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and loksr
Yeah that’s why then
Rip, you got the unluckiest variant of not-gl
Why is that the unluckiest variant of not-gl?

A kissless, handholdless, hugless, conversationless, dateless, flirtless, virgin. It's over.
Same besides in online games. I just don’t have enough drive to talk to women, I assume they have had sex and been raped by 100 chads, had 3 sugar daddies, get turned off and don’t want to talk to any that I like. Life sucks. If there was a girl equivalent of any guy she would just have had sex a lot more. It’s a fact

Same besides in online games. I just don’t have enough drive to talk to women, I assume they have had sex and been raped by 100 chads already and don’t want to talk to any that I like. Life sucks.
You're a mentalcel/volcel then.

Even with medication to make myself feel better, less anxious, and depressed I was the same way. I went off them recently and I am back to where I was before wanting to literally die.
You're a mentalcel/volcel then.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 9670