I'm a lucid dream expert, i accept students from looksmax.org if anyone wanted to learn

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
My knowledge is being wasted. i will write an advanced guide of Lucid dream like how @Niko makes about tinder later and post it here for trucels and dogshit life users, only if some users show interest otherwise it would be waste of huge time cuz my guides are god tier detailed with art and shit.
You are missing a lot tbh, i can convince you that the sex you have in dreams is just as real as in real life. Let's say you have crush on some celebrity or oneitis, you can live with them in your lucid dreams. idk why people don't take it seriously.

only issue is that you can't brag about slaying hot chicks in your dreams.

users who might be interested :
@8PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: Aero, currylightskin, Deleted member 20652 and 6 others
I am very interested and intrigued by the subject. I've been browsing /x/ for a while and a guide like yourself would be wonderful : )

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal and Psychophilly
Oh, she knows all about that! Wink wink* if you know chat I mean ;)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence, Lebgfinal and Psychophilly
not trucel or dogshit life but i've wanted to have lucid dream sex for so fucking long so yeah go for it, why not i guess, i probably shouldn't get too into it though because then i'll just go to dream sex over looksmaxing irl jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Oh, she knows all about that! Wink wink* if you know chat I mean ;)
you have read my book? is that a reference to my book?

not trucel or dogshit life but i've wanted to have lucid dream sex for so fucking long so yeah go for it, why not i guess, i probably shouldn't get too into it though because then i'll just go to dream sex over looksmaxing and getting bitches irl jfl
u can date in lucid dream and increase experience, it's not bad for looksmaxing either since it dosen't need any waking life effort and time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and HeLivesAgain
I am interested. One time I met a beautiful 18yo girl and then dreamed about fucking her in the ass. It was wonderful.

• +1

u can date in lucid dream and increase experience, it's not bad for looksmaxing either since it dosen't need any waking life effort and time.
Nah Idc about that crap. I'm talking about PUSSY CATS

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Lebgfinal
I am interested

• +1
When I was 13 I learned everything about this shit but was too lazy to actually lern it.

So I only had 1 lucid dream.

• +1
Nah Idc about that crap. I'm talking about PUSSY CATS
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

very true, but i can't lie it would mostly to be to fuck people i wouldn't be able to irl

• +1
thing is too, i've heard about lucid dreams gone wrong, is that just internet bullshit or do you have to be super careful with what you are thinking of

• JFL
thing is too, i've heard about lucid dreams gone wrong, is that just internet bullshit or do you have to be super careful with what you are thinking of
it's click bait shit in internet. nothing never goes wrong in lucid dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, HeLivesAgain and Deleted member 22354
Tag me please. I am myself quite well-read on this subject, but I have unfortunately not actively/passively induced it for years, only happens randomly. Please touch how to stay longer in lucid dreams and not wake up, whenever I have sex in lucid dreams I wake up, same when I try to fly. Also touch on teleporting and the difference to astral travel

Last edited:
  • +1
You should sell lucid dream advice for money. Charge 5 dollars for a lesson in lucid dreaming

//Thomas DOM

• +1
My knowledge is being wasted. i will write an advanced guide of Lucid dream like how @Niko makes about tinder later and post it here for trucels and dogshit life users, only if some users show interest otherwise it would be waste of huge time cuz my guides are god tier detailed with art and shit.
You are missing a lot tbh, i can convince you that the sex you have in dreams is just as real as in real life. Let's say you have crush on some celebrity or oneitis, you can live with them in your lucid dreams. idk why people don't take it seriously.

only issue is that you can't brag about slaying hot chicks in your dreams.

users who might be interested :
@8PSLcel
i would like to be your student