Im a normie how to improve ?

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
I knkw im not subhuman but I dont get much sucess.
I know im a normie tier guy, but I feel terrible hen I see other guys with beautiful girls and im all alone

All pics except the SECOND ONE are in my tinder profile
IMG 20191013 WA0004

IMG 20191019 WA0005

IMG 20191003 WA0009
IMG 20191003 WA0003

HAHA WHAT IS THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

ROPE ASAP YOU NORMIE WITH HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIES

Ok, let us be serious
I recommend you one surgery which could "ascend" you

CUSTOM ROPE IMPLANT BY EPPLEY

AND NOW GTFO AND GO TO THE NEXT CLUB WITH YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS AND WATCH HOW CHAD GETS ALL THE GIRLS WHILE YOU JUST SIP A BEER IN A CORNER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2012 and 9 others

Ok, let us be serious

AND NOW GTFO AND GO TO THE NEXT CLUB WITH YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS AND WATCH HOW CHAD GETS ALL THE GIRLS WHILE YOU JUST SIP A BEER IN A CORNER
Seek help

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian, Deleted member 2810, reddollars and 4 others
we can’t rate or give advice unless you post a frontal and side of your face

• +1
Reactions: Notorious, IWantToMax, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
what are those pictures you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Notorious, Arvenas, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person

Ok, let us be serious

kkr zebbi

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 685
shotgun implant asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Over
First picture gives off some creepy vibes tbh. Second indicates that you want to exchange your dick pics on gay subreddit. Third and fourth same but also screams "look I play guitar I'm so cool".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3045
Disgusting upper eyelid exposure + retarded gymcel taking shirtless pics expanding the back wings on pics to look bigger

OP, you're the biggest retarded phaggot I've seen on this forum, and this means a lot since there are a bunch of them here and you won the first place
First picture gives off some creepy vibes tbh. Second indicates that you want to exchange your dick pics on gay subreddit. Third and fourth same but also screams "look I play guitar I'm so cool".

More like "Look, I don't play guitar, I just pretending I do while I'm shirtless to show my body to gay phaggots"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Disgusting upper eyelid exposure + retarded gymcel taking shirtless pics expanding the back wings on pics to look bigger

OP, you're the biggest retarded phaggot I've seen on this forum, and this means a lot since there are a bunch of them here and you won the first place

More like "Look, I don't play guitar, I just pretending I do while I'm shirtless to show my body to gay phaggots"
I dont have money for gym. Thats good then.

I do tho. Piano as well.
Im not cool. Im a musician. People are used to see me around instrumentz

every picture looks autistic except the first one

also wtf is this, u bulge frauding brah?

IMG-20191019-WA0005.jpg

Keep the first picture and delete the other ones from your tinder. Just add pictures of you and your friends etc as secondary and third pictures.

every picture looks autistic except the first one

also wtf is this, u bulge frauding brah?

IMG-20191019-WA0005.jpg

Keep the first picture and delete the other ones from your tinder. Just add pictures of you and your friends etc as secondary and third pictures.
As i already replied, my ballz were sweating. If i tried to fake one i wouldve tried being subtle

Op is this really you?
Yes
I dont have money for gym. Thats good then.

I do tho. Piano as well.

Im not cool. Im a musician. People are used to see me around instrumentz

IMG 20191020 WA0010

Ive started using thos pics three weeks ago. 4 dates , d sex with 3 of them. Girls were just okay.

You look perfectly fine man get off this site and go to bodybuilding.com / follow some self imporvement youtubers like alex costa bret maverick etc.

As you can see the autists have collectively piled up on your thread there's more lurking. They will gank your brain . Leave now go enjoy life it's not your looks holding you back.

If you want some self improvement tips possibly longer hairstyle and something for your eye area, basic softmaxxing stuff you will get from the above sources.

You look perfectly fine man get off this site and go to bodybuilding.com / follow some self imporvement youtubers like alex costa bret maverick etc.

As you can see the autists have collectively piled up on your thread there's more lurking. They will gank your brain . Leave now go enjoy life it's not your looks holding you back.

If you want some self improvement tips possibly longer hairstyle and something for your eye area, basic softmaxxing stuff you will get from the above sources.
Thanks , it just didnt surprise me. Theyre coping hard

Short hair is really a recent thing for me. I used to had it around my shoulders

What is softmaxxing btw?
You remind me of girl who used to tell me "you have the body and appearence of a punk rock icon... but not a metal head, thk youre too soft for that

Thanks , it just didnt surprise me. Theyre coping hard

Short hair is really a recent thing for me. I used to had it around my shoulders

What is softmaxxing btw?
You remind me of girl who used to tell me "you have the body and appearence of a punk rock icon... but not a metal head, thk youre too soft for that

Your face is definitely not soft or babyish, Maybe start with a messy side part or a pompadour hair style when it's longer definitely not to your shoulders.

Softmaxxing it's just a shit term used on this site. It means basic stuff like whitening teeth , wear nice clothes, hairstyle, eyebrows fix, hygiene , general grooming etc

Attachments

• pompadour-haircut-for-men-1.jpg
    pompadour-haircut-for-men-1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 9
  • b2ce30f0378f2721d6c0d195c186b0c3.jpg
    b2ce30f0378f2721d6c0d195c186b0c3.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: Peruvian

Why be so mean lol?

Why be so mean lol?

Cuz I hate this gymcel shit of trying to show off the body no matter the situation, take a picture on the gym showing off your body and that's it, there's nothing more autistic than taking pictures doing other things just to show off the body,

brb on a restaurant flexing my arms
brb in a car shirtless just to show my abs
brb in the club doing double biceps pose to show my gains

This shit is autistic AF!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3045
Cuz I hate this gymcel shit of trying to show off the body no matter the situation, take a picture on the gym showing off your body and that's it, there's nothing more autistic than taking pictures doing other things just to show off the body,

True

Why be so mean lol?
i

think youre coping hard. Ive never taken a gym selfie... not even a gymcel since i have no money for it. All i do is calisthenics.

Anyway, these pics are the only shirtless i have. You are just generalizing. Either way, this is a LOOKS forum.

Ez

Insane UEE need to fix that ASAP

i

think youre coping hard. Ive never taken a gym selfie... not even a gymcel since i have no money for it. All i do is calisthenics.

Anyway, these pics are the only shirtless i have. You are just generalizing. Either way, this is a LOOKS forum.

Ez

gymcel applies to calisthenics too, nothing wrong going to the gym/ doing calisthenics or taking shirtless pics.

But I can guarantee you all women who saw those pics of you with the guitar flexing your muscles laughed at you thinking how autistic you look in them.

gymcel applies to calisthenics too, nothing wrong going to the gym/ doing calisthenics or taking shirtless pics.

But I can guarantee you all women who saw those pics of you with the guitar flexing your muscles laughed at you thinking how autistic you look in them.

Yeah you can say that a bunch did and swipped left. While others swipped right.

Still, ive never had the same results before (i didnt have much for that matter) so this is still an "improvement"

IMG 20191020 WA0010

Seems to be working

Hard to be sure as not a clear pic, but face looks maybe 5 or even 6/10. So maybe chadlite when accounting for great body. Well done for gym maxing! Face pic is most important - but it's not a good pose, hair cut bad, not good background & not good clothes.

In this order, try
* gettting a good haircut,
* get some female advise about good pics for Tinder & good clothes
* have pic retaken which good hair, clothes, background, a good pose, and unless you have bad teath, smile.

And fill out your Tinder profile if not already done.

Do all that and you should get some Beckys, maybe even a Stacy if very lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian

There are no male butterfaces

While there are girls with insane body but disappointing face, they can still be hot
not the same with males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
There are no male butterfaces

While there are girls with insane body but disappointing face, they can still be hot
not the same with males
Yeah. (For men) An average face with a good body goes further

Fucking autists, put the guy on tracks instead of being complete retards.

While some had already pointed out, OP needs better pictures to be rated, but from what's posted it's clear his eye area is bad for lacking undereye support with negative canthal tilt and that teardrop line.

Body isn't well proportionated, arms are too thin in comparison to the torso.

And if having a guitar with looks tryhard, having your hands on your underwear is a special kind of cringe.

Ok, let us be serious

Holy shit brutal and also caged

Fucking autists, put the guy on tracks instead of being complete retards.

While some had already pointed out, OP needs better pictures to be rated, but from what's posted it's clear his eye area is bad for lacking undereye support with negative canthal tilt and that teardrop line.

Body isn't well proportionated, arms are too thin in comparison to the torso.

And if having a guitar with looks tryhard, having your hands on your underwear is a special kind of cringe.
Balls sweating had tl scratch. Im not cool , i musician. Im around instrumentz all the time