• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
When I fully looksmax, you niggas think I should send my oneitis a friend request on facebook? Tried following her on Instagram a while back but I recently came to a conclusion that’s it’s for chads, Tyrones, and Stacies only.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, androidcel, Dude420 and 2 others
oneitis = soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: K.O., Silence, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
I personally try to not risk being hurt or even humiliated, but if she's that important to you, you should risk it.
Regret is worse than rejection I guess.

You sound really desperate though.
Ideally you should looksmax first and go for your oneitis later.

Chad is piping your oneitis

I'm a sick fuck
I like a quick fuck

When I fully looksmax, you niggas think I should send my oneitis a friend request on facebook? Tried following her on Instagram a while back but I recently came to a conclusion that’s it’s for chads, Tyrones, and Stacies only.

Yes bro . Do not take this miserable step . Friend request on Facebook is a creepy way of starting things tbh .

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 611
im not gay and ur post count is thanks to me ngl tbh tbh tbqh ngl tbh ngl
Pepecut

before checking who wrote this thread i predicted it was u.

the only thing that cures sadness (other than the chemical released from foid intimecy & sex) is drugs.

So i recommend kratom in the morning - weed at night. Keeps the depression away. Fills up the missing void.

if you haven’t talked to her or done anything to iniate a bond don’t send a request it’s creepy as shit

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
if you haven’t talked to her or done anything to iniate a bond don’t send a request it’s creepy as shit
even with the most superb correct +A approach it will come out creepy (if ur ugly)

I asked her out via note.

Friend Request on facebook? Moving a bit too fast there bro.

@Phad
@CupOfCoffee

Last edited:
You should start losing weight instead of gaining weight if you want to start looksmaxxing.

@Phad
@CupOfCoffee
no i meant bond as in talking, 1 conversation might be enough if you hit off but if your still asking ice breaker questions then it’s still weird
even with the most superb correct +A approach it will come out creepy (if ur ugly)
I know we on here cuz we share certain beliefs, but let me tell you, that way of negative thinking will only hinder you my friend

no i meant bond as in talking, 1 conversation might be enough if you hit off but if your still asking ice breaker questions then it’s still weird

I know we on here cuz we share certain beliefs, but let me tell you, that way of negative thinking will only hinder you my friend
Are ice breaking questions things such as asking what your favorite tv shows are and how is your day going?

Are ice breaking questions things such as asking what your favorite tv shows are and how is your day going?
yup simple as that, but ask it with a purpose of it leading somewhere cuz talking is like a game which females play

You: *groans

girl: notices* prob asks what’s up

you: oh nothing just (insert what happened)

girl: oh really, u know my dad had the same thing

you: blah blah

girl: blah blah

That’s how a convo goes, but the thing is some people on here got theirs minds twisted thinking that girls will automatically fuck you if your hot( this does happen but not every time not even for gl guys)

yup simple as that, but ask it with a purpose of it leading somewhere cuz talking is like a game which females play

You: *groans

girl: notices* prob asks what’s up

you: oh nothing just (insert what happened)

girl: oh really, u know my dad had the same thing

you: blah blah

girl: blah blah

That’s how a convo goes, but the thing is some people on here got theirs minds twisted thinking that girls will automatically fuck you if your hot( this does happen but not every time not even for gl guys)
Well, if those are ice breaker questions, that’s all my “convos” with her. I asked her out to get it over with. Honestly, you can’t really have a actual conversation with her unless you’re an adult.

Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Hebbe wem, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Well, if those are ice breaker questions, that’s all my “convos” with her. I asked her out to get it over with. Honestly, you can’t really have a actual conversation with her unless you’re an adult.
@Phad