I'm a STEMcel, how over is it ?

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
give up become NEET

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Deleted member 24278
That's way too little information. A STEM degree can be a road to money and therefore status and looks. Do you mean that you're a typical, unattractive nerd who's the typical STEM virgin? In that case, your SMV is low, but unless you have a major failo, it's not over.

give up become NEET
Sure, oh wait I have Hispanic parents, I'd be decapitated before they allow me to go NEET :feelsrope: . If I was white or black then of course

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, thereallegend and Deleted member 19453
That's way too little information. A STEM degree can be a road to money and therefore status and looks. Do you mean that you're a typical, unattractive nerd who's the typical STEM virgin? In that case, your SMV is low, but unless you have a major failo, it's not over.
Lol I meant in making money and job prospects but no I'm not your typical ethnic virgin STEMcel. I do work out, go out reasonably, smoke weed, have a part time job, all that normie shit

Ah, my bad. Didn't see that you posted in the "Moneymaking & Success" lol.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and NordicMaxxer
Just do software engineering and make bank dont fall for the AI scam man, there is littearlly no other worthy degree to persue out of STEM compsci or math but if you arent going to commited to becoming the best and smartest and top of you class look into starting a youtube channel or start your own online grift

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52374 and Deleted member 24278
just began, you will make good money if you dont drop out

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 24278
Change majors ASAP!
More and more STEMcels are being layed off on mass with either their jobs being taken by AI or getting outsourced

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 20370
Change majors ASAP!
More and more STEMcels are being layed off on mass with either their jobs being taken by AI or getting outsourced
Imagine outsourcing jobs to Mumbai, it's over fr

Imagine outsourcing jobs to Mumbai, it's over fr
Jfl the Indians have become giga nerds in the last 5-10 years.
Just go on any crypto/coding/block chain related post on a site like Twitter, and the comments will be filled with indians

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
cs degree? it's over