I'm about to start my IPL "permanent" facial hair removal tomorrow

First I will undergo a trial done on a 3x3 cm area of skin to determine the effectiveness of the laser.

I'm optimistic, since IPL supposedly works best for people with light skin and dark hair follicles (as it works by the hair's melanin absorbing the laser's light and heating up) and I happen to be naturally pale with dark brown facial hair.:
1.jpg
3-768x440.jpg

Results vary from people to people, but generally speaking aroung 6-8 treatments is enough to make the hair gone or reduce it by a great margin. I'll be doing both my cheeks, jaw and the front of my neck:
NHD71FUmq3XohXmxjm3ocAe2VH0QdP5n7DlDHXHn.png
HAVYnPP7nAz0Fphfs82rwUl1HGBsgjOHivAHyv72.png

Will see how it goes. I'm looking forward to ditch shaving and the skin irritation coming from it. This will be part of my eternal early 20s looksmaxing plan, in which I'll attempt to keep my current look with angular clean shaven jawline for as long as possible in the years to come.
You may live to regret this at 30+

how much does it cost in hungary?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
bruh it costs like 4X that in canada wtf, hungary isnt even that poor
Hungary is the Mecca of looksmaxxing. It’s in the middle of Europe so quality of procedures is first class but prices are way cheaper than in Northern America

2241A6BD D4D6 4257 94AD 7E96AEA64E06

Hair transplant, botox, implants, facelift etc. all very affordable in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
which device were you using? I'm thinking about getting myself one, but mostly for body hair

Ubber retardation.

Light stuble is the best possible look on a man.

think there's a decent chance you might regret this at some point down the line but gl

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
1) get bodyhair removed by a professional using IPL on bodyparts which I cannot manually access: glutes, hamstrings, ass cheeks, back of neck, top of back
Can't you just go lay on your stomach to be able to do glutes, hamstring and cheeks? Back of the neck is also do able but might take more time.