I’m an evil person

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I’m evil and I’m a trucel abomination, I didn’t wish this upon myself. Tbh if I could I would let every man on this planet burn and die and suffer if it meant I have all women to myself and won’t get mogged ever again, tbh this is my dream ngl, I’d like to watch them all burn die and suffer too, while I sit on my throne surrounded by woman and money you all burn to death and suffer at my feet begging me for forgiveness but I won’t give it to you because none of you ever gave me a chance or treated me like a human being. You will all know my pain one day tbh, when you’re dying alone one day you will think about @bignosesmallchin and think to yourself “wow he must have felt like this his whole life tbh poor little guy” and then you will die and I will laugh at you. Tbh next guy I see that mogs me I’m gonna beat him up and take a piss in his mouth, then dance on his head with soccer cleats ngl

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Cmon yakhi you're white you can just easily slay in Asia 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

I like how you casually used that IT curries' selfie as your avi. Imagine being a low tier normie curry on IT trying to stick it to the incels only to get your selfie used as some truecels avi 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22338 and Deleted member 16369
F6402DF6 1C94 4D52 9B7C 4E77D0690911

ugly bitch

rot in piss, god made you ugly because y were destined to be a shit person. not the other way around

ur ugly because you deserve to be

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
ugly bitch

rot in piss, god made you ugly because y were destined to be a shit person. not the other way around

ur ugly because you deserve to be
Why would say that to me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Syrian mogger

• Love it
Reactions: bignosesmallchin