Im back and have succes with my crypto investments

Aim to have success with risk going forward
mate i aint broke i am joking obviously, im still up a lot from original investment, but it does suck ass.

only thing we can do know is wait and when it moves up again we will be happy : )

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Seth Walsh, lutte and 1 other person
:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, turkproducer, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
Went offline and got rich

I am almost a millionaire from my crypto investments.

just fucking lmao @copingvolcel for thinking ''this ship has sailed'' when btc hit 20k last year
Congrats gimme 1k now to prove it

ded af lol

i held on to my eth just waiting rn tbh i cant even be arsed that much because in the next bull run ill make it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yeah what I did was degenerate gambling but with some idea/chance of succeeding. Basically shitcoins are just a hype cycle with 0 value as any one can make one tomorrow in about 30 min. But I did find the shitcoins that had the meme potential and so I was both lucky and smart at the same time.

Also saying there is no use for any crypto is just dumb, especially when there are constantly new innovations coming out like NFTs for example. That’s why I’m super bullish on ethereum, its probably the best project out there mogging Bitcoin to morrowind Skyrim and back.

tldr: get lucky or do good research (insane amounts of research) for good fundamentals. This market is here to stay, even if you don’t become rich this cycle, you will in the next one. Choose wisely and you shall be rewarded.
can you mentor me srs? ill send DM

caging at this nigger, literally started off with fucking SIX FIGURES and thinks he's hot shit for making a 10x in an utter retarded market where dog shit moons on a daily basis.

i am convinced i am the only person here intelligent enough to make money out of thin air. my results are on par with yours except i started from an actual empty bank account (literally 0$)

• Woah
Reactions: sly shinkai
i am convinced i am the only person here intelligent enough to make money out of thin air. my results are on par with yours except i started from an actual empty bank account (literally 0$)
What’d you do

what are some good non US resident crypto exchanges that let you buy alts with non US passport? im having difficulty rn 😢 (dual citizen)

did you learn technical analysis?