I'm back to college

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
IMG 20200915 114509

No need to say that i was mogged, i saw my fucking oneitis in a sexy dress, and i can't talk with my friends, we aren't even in the same fuckong college

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and sytyl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 8365
2 nd lockdown soon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 4209
damn bro that room looks familiar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
I'm in comm coll

Is that a French college?
Yes, bro
Its full of stacies and Chad, all NTMAXXED to hell and back, i mogged some guys, and some guys mogged me too.
I saw my oneitis in this classroom, she was so beautiful, i caged hard when i saw her in a sexy black dress because i know that i will never have her

lockdown is so fucking pointless and gay let a few thousands old people and fatties die idc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, The Bleach Pill, sytyl and 3 others
Yes, bro
Its full of stacies and Chad, all NTMAXXED to hell and back, i mogged some guys, and some guys mogged me too.
I saw my oneitis in this classroom, she was so beautiful, i caged hard when i saw her in a sexy black dress because i know that i will never have her
just wait for mad max hellworld to descend in like two weeks and war bride maxx :^)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
college was hell for me

hope u ascend br0

lockdown is so fucking pointless and gay let a few thousands old people and fatties die idc
but u wouldn't say that if u were one of the few people prone to dying to the disease

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
but u wouldn't say that if u were one of the few people prone to dying to the disease
exactly then when they catch they come here crying about how they dont want to die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8365 and The Bleach Pill
good thing im not

if youre finna die of the flu youre not long for this world

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
college was hell for me

hope u ascend br0
Tbh, honest i just need to get lower bf, wider jaw and collagen max. My ryes zre already hooded /hunter, but i will hoodmax even more to slay

It's isn't stop this low IQ no sense, it helped us here in France

good thing im not

if youre finna die of the flu youre not long for this world
It's about YOU dying but imagine you give the virus to others, especially you family like your grandparents. Imagine they die of it, i know a lot of people who have parents who died from it, it is really sad bro.

It's about YOU dying but imagine you give the virus to others, especially you family like your grandparents. Imagine they die of it, i know a lot of people who have parents who died from it, it is really sad bro.
theres a difference between being careful around old people and shutting down the world economy, quarantining healthy people, violating billions of peoples basic rights, etc.

also I dont care about giving the virus to others

boohoo someone died waa waa people die all the time we dont bubble wrap the world and force everyone to live in zorbs fucking retard pussy ass feminine tactic of trying to shame someone and use emotion to manipulate

my iq is +30 yours i absolutely guarantee it
You see, you exposed yourself as unintelligent. I didn't said that you were low IQ but what you said was.

You see, you exposed yourself as unintelligent. I didn't said that you were low IQ but what you said was.
*tips fedora* verily thou hast revealed thyself