I'M BALDING!!!! IS THE REAPER FINALLY HERE FOR ME????

Gargamel

Gargamel

Under A Love Spell
For the past two weeks I had the nagging feeling that my hair has'gone thinner.

I;m 25

So I just got back from the dermatologist.

She told told me there is some hair loss but that it's not androgenic bur rather the cause is my serb derm.

She said my follicles are strong and healthy. She mentioned that the first signs of MPB even before the hairs start falling is change in the hair structure and overall weakness of the root. This is not my case according to her.

I'm not sure whether not she is gaslighting me tbh. Since she said my slight hairloss could be also caused by covid which I had a month ago.

Nevertheless, I had persistent seb derm for like a decade now and my hair been always rather low density.

When i pull my hair only like 1-2 hairs fall. I have no shedding above 60-70 hairs a day. During shower I counted about 40 hairs in the bathtub.

Here is picture of my scalp after shower and direct harsh light:

Bald

As you can see the density is rather low but that's the case for like my whole head. However, I feel like the crown is more exposed.

My hairline is still negative norwood. It's just that when I part my hair it feel like I've lost density? I have no good pictures from before so I can't compare.

I'm scheduling 2 more derma appointments for a second and third opinion. If they all agree there is no androgenic MPB I will be very happy. However, if even one of them says that this shit is hormonal I'm hopping on the fin train ASAP.

What do you think?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Moggie
are you using keto shampoo?

• +1
Reactions: Gargamel
are you using keto shampoo?
I've been using in and off for years. It does help with the seb derm for the most part, however it doesn't fix it completely.

Right now I'm using two expensive higher quality shampoos that are supposed to get rid of the seb derm for good. I will need at least a month or so to see if its working.

If the situation is related to andogens, then I will hope back to keto shampoo since it has some anti androgenic properties.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I've been using in and off for years. It does help with the seb derm for the most part, however it doesn't fix it completely.

Right now I'm using two expensive higher quality shampoos that are supposed to get rid of the seb derm for good. I will need at least a month or so to see if its working.

If the situation is related to andogens, then I will hope back to keto shampoo since it has some anti androgenic properties.
keto isnt an anti androgen it just cleans up the scalp and promotes a healthier scalp for hair growth and gets rid of debris and damage to follicles and under scalp caused by serb derm.

I mean it is not fully understood and it having dht blocking properties is one theory on its effectiveness but I think it is just its antifungal properties that are what helps restore hair.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Gargamel
Nigga please u are fine

• Hmm...
It’s probably just a parting I was legit paranoid about this until everyone told me I’m autistic and it’s just how the hair is parted

• Hmm...
Just came back from another dermatologist.

NEVER GO TO A BALDING DERMATOLOGIST.

He brushed off my concerns without even inspecting my scalp with the magnifying glass thingy to check the follicle health.

He said it was Covid and I shouldn't worry lol.

He admits there is probably some hair loss but can't say if its androgenic or no.

Waste of time tbh. Just scheduled another doc that has good reviews. Hopefully he is an actual professional.

Again, don't trust balding doctors, they will gaslight to you and make you bald.

Interestingly, all the derma docs i visited say that fin is not worth it...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 18301 and 1 other person
So you have negative norwooding, you have 60-70 hair falls per day (with the average being between 100 and 200) and you think you're balding? I mean this in the nicest way possible: You're absolutely retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253 and Gargamel

I;m 25

She told told me there is some hair loss but that it's not androgenic bur rather the cause is my serb derm.

She said my follicles are strong and healthy. She mentioned that the first signs of MPB even before the hairs start falling is change in the hair structure and overall weakness of the root. This is not my case according to her.

I'm not sure whether not she is gaslighting me tbh. Since she said my slight hairloss could be also caused by covid which I had a month ago.

Nevertheless, I had persistent seb derm for like a decade now and my hair been always rather low density.

When i pull my hair only like 1-2 hairs fall. I have no shedding above 60-70 hairs a day. During shower I counted about 40 hairs in the bathtub.

View attachment 1879975

As you can see the density is rather low but that's the case for like my whole head. However, I feel like the crown is more exposed.

My hairline is still negative norwood. It's just that when I part my hair it feel like I've lost density? I have no good pictures from before so I can't compare.

I'm scheduling 2 more derma appointments for a second and third opinion. If they all agree there is no androgenic MPB I will be very happy. However, if even one of them says that this shit is hormonal I'm hopping on the fin train ASAP.

What do you think?
fr?

So you have negative norwooding, you have 60-70 hair falls per day (with the average being between 100 and 200) and you think you're balding? I mean this in the nicest way possible: You're absolutely retarded.
Both docs said I have slight hairloss. It's just different from andogenic MPB i guess?? - one of them could confirm this.

Most likely I have an issue with my scalp - the serb derm is fucking with my follicle density.

I may shed with a normal rate, but something is stopping my new hairs to grow?

Just came back from another dermatologist.

NEVER GO TO A BALDING DERMATOLOGIST.

He brushed off my concerns without even inspecting my scalp with the magnifying glass thingy to check the follicle health.

He said it was Covid and I shouldn't worry lol.

He admits there is probably some hair loss but can't say if its androgenic or no.

Waste of time tbh. Just scheduled another doc that has good reviews. Hopefully he is an actual professional.

Again, don't trust balding doctors, they will gaslight to you and make you bald.

Interestingly, all the derma docs i visited say that fin is not worth it...

Bro the blackpilled derma I went told me, did ur father loose hair? I was like nah but my grandfather from mother side did
Ok, let me check (Just to be sure you gonna take one tablet of fin each day cuz ur still young so you keep your hair unlike me)
Could be possible that you will have “dick” problems just so you know
was a derma from Austria by a private clinic, Chad face but bald

• +1
Both docs said I have slight hairloss. It's just different from andogenic MPB i guess?? - one of them could confirm this.

Most likely I have an issue with my scalp - the serb derm is fucking with my follicle density.

I may shed with a normal rate, but something is stopping my new hairs to grow?
It could be seasonal? Seasonal hair loss is a thing, did those doctors take that into account?

It could be seasonal? Seasonal hair loss is a thing, did those doctors take that into account?
None of them mentioned anything about seasonal hair loss. Will check up on this.

The most likely thing is either seb derm related or I'm just panicing over my naturally low density hair.

Nevertheless, I need to rule out androgenic balding first. But for fuck sake the quality of the dermatologist is very poor.

Maybe I will have to go to a private clinic and pay for professionalism and integrity. So far the docs that get covered by my insurance give two shits.

Bro the blackpilled derma I went told me, did ur father loose hair? I was like nah but my grandfather from mother side did
Ok, let me check (Just to be sure you gonna take one tablet of fin each day cuz ur still young so you keep your hair unlike me)
Could be possible that you will have “dick” problems just so you know
was a derma from Austria by a private clinic, Chad face but bald
Based doctor tbh

If he suggests fin as a first line of defence then he is looking out for you.

The docs I visited told me they give minoxodil as a first olution to their balding patients. Like really? You will trick them into developing new hairs while the balding continues and doesn't stop. You are going to make them grow a "fake" set of hair that will vanish as soon as they stop using minox.

Did you start the fin treatment?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Based doctor tbh

The docs I visited told me they give minoxodil as a first olution to their balding patients. Like really? You will trick them into developing new hairs while the balding continues and doesn't stop. You are going to make them grow a "fake" set of hair that will vanish as soon as they stop using minox.

as they stop using fin too.

as they stop using fin too.
Yes, ofc.

But with fin you keep your actual hair from falling and can have best result if you catch it early.

If you tell people to use only minox they will keep on losing their hair but grow "new" that will never be able to keep up with the increasing rate of hair loss.

Both drugs should be used together for best results. Using only fin is great if you have already have enough hair, but using only minox is retarded.

Based doctor tbh

Yeah I’m 9 months in, no side effects

• Love it
Yes, ofc.

But with fin you keep your actual hair from falling and can have best result if you catch it early.

If you tell people to use only minox they will keep on losing their hair but grow "new" that will never be able to keep up with the increasing rate of hair loss.

Both drugs should be used together for best results. Using only fin is great if you have already have enough hair, but using only minox is retarded.

I didn’t used minox at all, doc told me to wait 8-12 months after I use fin, than consider minox but he said isn’t worth it for my case

I didn’t used minox at all, doc told me to wait 8-12 months after I use fin, than consider minox but he said it’s worth it for my case
You must be something like NW 2 if he suggest minox?

Did fin stop or slow the hairloss?

Mirin no side effects.

You must be something like NW 2 if he suggest minox?

Did fin stop or slow the hairloss?

Mirin no side effects.

He said I wouldn’t need minox, I have the same hairline since I’m 13 between nw0 and nw1

• +1

I;m 25

View attachment 1879975

What do you think?
You lost like 40 hairs in your bath? Nigga, that's huge. Get on Fin you dumb ass nigga.

Your hair is diffuse thinning.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Gargamel
You lost like 40 hairs in your bath? Nigga, that's huge. Get on Fin you dumb ass nigga.

Your hair is diffuse thinning.
People say it's normal to lose something like 80 hairs a day?

Does my hair look like it's thinning?

I need confirmation from at least 2 dermatologist that I'm actually thinning. I will have that feedback within 1-2 weeks.

If they say so I'm starting fin immediately.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
People say it's normal to lose something like 80 hairs a day?

Does my hair look like it's thinning?

I need confirmation from at least 2 dermatologist that I'm actually thinning. I will have that feedback within 1-2 weeks.

If they say so I'm starting fin immediately.
Bro, I lose like 5-10 hairs a day. 80 is a fucking huge amount.

You ARE thinning. It's really bad. Save your hair now.

• +1

I;m 25

View attachment 1879975

What do you think?

If I pull my hair there’s always hair coming out, I can pull hundreds out

But it’s no sign of balding, I still have very very thick nw0 hair

• +1

Noted.

Thx for being honest. I have an appoitment tomorrow and on Monday.

It may very well be that I will be on fin by the end of next week.

• +1
If I pull my hair there’s always hair coming out, I can pull hundreds out

But it’s no sign of balding, I still have very very thick nw0 hair
Problem is I'm NW0 but my hair is not thick.

There is high chance we are looking at diffuse thinning.

Noted.

Thx for being honest. I have an appoitment tomorrow and on Monday.

It may very well be that I will be on fin by the end of next week.
lets hope.

I can guarantee you that you're losing a lot more than just 5-10 hairs a day. Everyone loses up to 100/200 hairs a day. 80 is a good amount and below average. Of course, he can take steps to preserve his hair to be on the safe side. But I wonder: what are the long-term effects of this finasteride/minoxidil treatment? What if it only works on short-term use but on long-term use it causes severe hair loss? I'm paranoid by nature so I don't think I could trust that kind of stuff.
None of them mentioned anything about seasonal hair loss. Will check up on this.

The most likely thing is either seb derm related or I'm just panicing over my naturally low density hair.

Nevertheless, I need to rule out androgenic balding first. But for fuck sake the quality of the dermatologist is very poor.

Maybe I will have to go to a private clinic and pay for professionalism and integrity. So far the docs that get covered by my insurance give two shits.
Make sure to check it out, it's definitely a thing. Also, the keyword here is "naturally low density hair", if it's genetics then you can't do anything about that. Also keep in mind that since you have darker hair, you have lower density by default. People with dark hair have less hair follicles and people with light hair have more hair follicles. The difference is quite significant and may play a role as to why @8PSL thinks he has less hair fall than others since he's blond himself. Here are the numbers of hair follicles on average by hair color:

Blond hair: 150,000 hair follicles
Brown hair: 110,000 hair follicles
Black hair: 100,000 hair follicles
Red hair: 90,000 hair follicles

• +1
Dut

• +1
I can guarantee you that you're losing a lot more than just 5-10 hairs a day. Everyone loses up to 100/200 hairs a day. 80 is a good amount and below average. Of course, he can take steps to preserve his hair to be on the safe side. But I wonder: what are the long-term effects of this finasteride/minoxidil treatment? What if it only works on short-term use but on long-term use it causes severe hair loss? I'm paranoid by nature so I don't think I could trust that kind of stuff.

Make sure to check it out, it's definitely a thing. Also, the keyword here is "naturally low density hair", if it's genetics then you can't do anything about that. Also keep in mind that since you have darker hair, you have lower density by default. People with dark hair have less hair follicles and people with light hair have more hair follicles. The difference is quite significant and may play a role as to why @8PSL thinks he has less hair fall than others since he's blond himself. Here are the numbers of hair follicles on average by hair color:

It's definitely no where near a 100. 20-30 at most.

These numbers sound like horse shit. 150 a day. in a month, you'd have lost 4500 hairs. Hair only grows by like 2-3 cm a month. losing 4500 hairs will be highly noticeable.

Yawn🥱

- 0,5 mg dutasteride + 5 % minoxidil = problem solved

• Woah

These numbers sound like horse shit. 150 a day. in a month, you'd have lost 4500 hairs. Hair only grows by like 2-3 cm a month. losing 4500 hairs will be highly noticeable.
Forgot to mention that my brother is 32 NW0 thick tatar hair and yet he loses roughly 60+ hairs a day.

Shedding such amount seems normal. Now, regrowth rate and overall follicle health is something else I presume.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Gengar

Hair falls everywhere and anywhere. You could walk down the street and it'd fall and you wouldn't notice. You do realize that hair grows in cycles, right? It's not random hairs that fall out, it's those that have reached the end of their cycle. These hairs will be replaced anyway, so that's why it's not noticeable. Also, you have blond hair thus you have the most hair follicles of all people, therefore in your case it's even more unnoticeable. You have 40,000/50,000 more hair follicles than OP.

• Woah
Forgot to mention that my brother is 32 NW0 thick tatar hair and yet he loses roughly 60+ hairs a day.

Shedding such amount seems normal. Now, regrowth rate and overall follicle health is something else I presume.
damn, genetic recomb pill

Hair falls everywhere and anywhere. You could walk down the street and it'd fall and you wouldn't notice. You do realize that hair grows in cycles, right? It's not random hairs that fall out, it's those that have reached the end of their cycle. These hairs will be replaced anyway, so that's why it's not noticeable. Also, you have blond hair thus you have the most hair follicles of all people, therefore in your case it's even more unnoticeable. You have 40,000/50,000 more hair follicles than OP.
my hair is more dark blond. It just has the golden hue on it.

OP has like 50% lower hair density than a non blading person so it's not really a surprise.

• So Sad
damn, genetic recomb pill

my hair is more dark blond. It just has the golden hue on it.

OP has like 50% lower hair density than a non blading person so it's not really a surprise.
It doesn't matter whether it's light blond or dark blond, blond hair in general has the most hair follicles. I put up the numbers in an earlier post ITT.

Keep in mind OP is posting a picture under heavy lights, so it will look worse than it really is. I'm sure under regular lightning it's not noticeable.

• Hmm...
It doesn't matter whether it's light blond or dark blond, blond hair in general has the most hair follicles. I put up the numbers in an earlier post ITT.

Keep in mind OP is posting a picture under heavy lights, so it will look worse than it really is. I'm sure under regular lightning it's not noticeable.
It looks really bad. He should be getting on fin soon.

It looks really bad. He should be getting on fin soon.
How can you say it looks bad when you haven't seen it under normal lightning? Go take your picture under heavy lights and see if it's still looking as good.

How can you say it looks bad when you haven't seen it under normal lightning? Go take your picture under heavy lights and see if it's still looking as good.
I can see his scalp all over the place, it's clearly highly dispersed.

I can see his scalp all over the place, it's clearly highly dispersed.
Motherfucker how dense are you? That's because of the heavy lights. Do it yourself and see for yourself.

Motherfucker how dense are you? That's because of the heavy lights. Do it yourself and see for yourself.
I've done it and only see skin in the place my hair is parted. 1. it's no where near as big as his and 2. there is zero skin showing away from the parting area. I can see skin all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I've done it and only see skin in the place my hair is parted. 1. it's no where near as big as his and 2. there is zero skin showing away from the parting area. I can see skin all over the place.
Makes sense since you have like 50% more hair follicles than he does haha.

• Hmm...
Why the hmm react? It's a fact. Look it up "how many hair follicles do blond people have".
he has fewer hair folicles because he's balding.

Genetics aside, people with darker hair have naturally fewer hair follicles. I already posted the numbers but since you're probably a dumb blond, you didn't see it. Here comes;

Genetics aside, people with darker hair have naturally fewer hair follicles. I already posted the numbers but since you're probably a dumb blond, you didn't see it. Here comes;

I never denied that. I dont like you insulting me.

Thats is not balding. that is your hairline.

I will try and post a pic under normal lighting. Currently i'm outside and is getting darker so can't.

TBH my crown looks pretty bad, but then when i part my hair from the sides or the very back - the same amount of scalp shows as on the top. It might very well be just a subhuman density. I do remember seeing my scalp when i was like 17 or sth. Highly doubt I started balding from my early teens, it would have been looking pretty advanced right now at 25.

My hair is very pointy and that makes everything worse, especially when its longer.

What is important is that I'm currently visiting a lot of specialist and will acquire a lot of opinions. I'm not afraid of fin and i will take action.

Two of my friends bluepilled themselves into NW4, I aint doing this shit.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 17791
I will try and post a pic under normal lighting. Currently i'm outside and is getting darker so can't.

TBH my crown looks pretty bad, but then when i part my hair from the sides or the very back - the same amount of scalp shows as on the top. It might very well be just a subhuman density. I do remember seeing my scalp when i was like 17 or sth. Highly doubt I started balding from my early teens, it would have been looking pretty advanced right now at 25.

My hair is very pointy and that makes everything worse, especially when its longer.

What is important is that I'm currently visiting a lot of specialist and will acquire a lot of opinions. I'm not afraid of fin and i will take action.

Two of my friends bluepilled themselves into NW4, I aint doing this shit.
Damn. You look bad with long hair?

Damn. You look bad with long hair?
No, I look very good with curtains. It legit bumped me a solid point.

What i mean is that parting my hair looks a bit worse in terms of scalp exposure when its longer. Other people say the same about their longer haircuts. It's a weird paradox.

• +1