I'M BALDING!!!! IS THE REAPER FINALLY HERE FOR ME????

If its only loss ontop of the scalp its androgenic.

If its all over your head its fine

• +1
Reactions: Gargamel
rip.

• So Sad
Start using Alpecin shampoo once a day and youll be fine. Dr. Adolf Hitl...erm... Klenk (CEO of Alpecin and hair loss expert) says caffeine formulation from Alpecine allows cAMP messenger molecule to enter and leave your hair follicles fighting negative effects of DHT which blocks cAMP, end result is propagating hair growth.

f5b58b247363cd07926f9acef152e855

Start using Alpecin shampoo once a day and youll be fine. Dr. Adolf Hitl...erm... Klenk (CEO of Alpecin and hair loss expert) says caffeine formulation from Alpecine allows cAMP messenger molecule to enter and leave your hair follicles fighting negative effects of DHT which blocks cAMP, end result is propagating hair growth.

f5b58b247363cd07926f9acef152e855
Honestly sounds like a scam.

Bro the blackpilled derma I went told me, did ur father loose hair? I was like nah but my grandfather from mother side did
Ok, let me check (Just to be sure you gonna take one tablet of fin each day cuz ur still young so you keep your hair unlike me)
Could be possible that you will have “dick” problems just so you know
was a derma from Austria by a private clinic, Chad face but bald
Hairloss genetics is based on mother or father's side?

@TRUE_CEL @8PSLcel

Just came back from another derma doc - she was very professional.

She said there is no visible sign of hair loss, that the follicle health is excellent. The hair just naturally lacks density. Losing 40 hairs in the shower is perfectly normal, especially if you clean your hair once in two-three days.

She recommended me another doc that specializes in hair loss and I'm going there this Monday. They have the equipment to check my follicle health under some machine or do blood tests.

So far three doctors confirmed that my hair is strong and healthy. Hopefully if there is an issue is related to my skin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yuyu, Gengar and Deleted member 17791
@TRUE_CEL @8PSLcel

She said there is no visible sign of hair loss, that the follicle health is excellent. The hair just naturally lacks density. Losing 40 hairs in the shower is perfectly normal, especially if you clean your hair once in two-three days.

She recommended me another doc that specializes in hair loss and I'm going there this Monday. They have the equipment to check my follicle health under some machine or do blood tests.

So far three doctors confirmed that my hair is strong and healthy. Hopefully if there is an issue is related to my skin.
'she'

well that sounds like good news.

• +1
@TRUE_CEL @8PSLcel

See, I knew you were doing just fine. Thank you for the update. Like I said earlier: there's a natural lack of density and those pictures you took under heavy lightning emphasized said lack of density. However even someone with more density would have the same problem if they did a parting of their hair as well. Also, the doctor made a good point that I failed to mention but had knowledge of: everyday your hair sheds, not just yours but everyone else's, someone who claims their hair doesn't shed is a lying piece of shit; and each day the shedded hair accumulates so whenever you shower, a lot of hair will fall off. It doesn't mean they fell because of the shower itself; they were already shedded but were just laying in your hair. So far so good, every doctor has said your hair is strong and healthy. I think it may be a skin-related issue as well, those things impact your hair as well.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu and Gargamel
For the past two weeks I had the nagging feeling that my hair has'gone thinner.

I;m 25

So I just got back from the dermatologist.

She told told me there is some hair loss but that it's not androgenic bur rather the cause is my serb derm.

She said my follicles are strong and healthy. She mentioned that the first signs of MPB even before the hairs start falling is change in the hair structure and overall weakness of the root. This is not my case according to her.

I'm not sure whether not she is gaslighting me tbh. Since she said my slight hairloss could be also caused by covid which I had a month ago.

Nevertheless, I had persistent seb derm for like a decade now and my hair been always rather low density.

When i pull my hair only like 1-2 hairs fall. I have no shedding above 60-70 hairs a day. During shower I counted about 40 hairs in the bathtub.

Here is picture of my scalp after shower and direct harsh light:

View attachment 1879975

As you can see the density is rather low but that's the case for like my whole head. However, I feel like the crown is more exposed.

My hairline is still negative norwood. It's just that when I part my hair it feel like I've lost density? I have no good pictures from before so I can't compare.

I'm scheduling 2 more derma appointments for a second and third opinion. If they all agree there is no androgenic MPB I will be very happy. However, if even one of them says that this shit is hormonal I'm hopping on the fin train ASAP.

What do you think?
There no obvious signs of bolding, around the vertex hair appear thiner because the direction were the folicules grows. Sure If is thinner than before could be a sign.