Im convinced black foids are more incel than any race of men

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
Over 80k likes from sheboon femcels angry about the most likely couple in the spiderverse. Imagine any deathnikcel or cumskincel being this blatantly pathetic

Sheboons have way too much power on twitter. They are way overrepresented compared to every other demographic lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 24459, justinzayn and 10 others
Over 80k likes from sheboon femcels angry about the most likely couple in the spiderverse. Imagine any deathnikcel or cumskincel being this blatantly pathetic

Sheboons have way too much power on twitter. They are way overrepresented compared to every other demographic lol

Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 24459, Xangsane and 3 others

You know that’s a photoshop from Hamite (so-called African) niggercels right? Halle Bailey would never date an ugly Edomite (so-called White) man like that, and she has an Israelite (so-called Negro) boyfriend that she’s happy with.

She’s not interested in red apes.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 29155, Jhon Smith and 4 others
You know that’s a photoshop from Hamite (so-called African) niggercels right? Halle Bailey would never date an ugly Edomite (so-called White) man like that, and she has an Israelite (so-called Negro) boyfriend that she’s happy with.

View attachment 2298246

She’s not interested in red apes.

Well at least in the movies she is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Well at least in the movies she is

Movie roles aren’t real life; Halle Bailey played a role in one movie for money like that, but wants Israelite (so-called Negro) cock in real life just like every other Israelite woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I hope sheboons win on this because BMWF thing is just tired at this point

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 27452
confirmed look at this edgy girl on my fyp larping our pipeline

🤢

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 27452
Movie roles aren’t real life; Halle Bailey played a role in one movie for money like that, but wants Israelite (so-called Negro) cock in real life just like every other Israelite woman.

Incel cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
“She needs to stay far away from Miles”

It’s a cartoon
IMG 5152

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 24459, darkness97 and 7 others
Incel cope

Latinocel can’t handle the truth that I posted 😂. Halle Bailey is satisfied with her Israelite (so-called Negro) boyfriend while your ugly spic nigger women are going for Edomite (so-called White) men in droves though.

Halle Bailey doesn’t want ugly red apes.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
look at jewish media promotimg bbc

If it was white male and sheboon they would be fine with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Manu le coq and Cheesyrumble
actually the complete opposite they are the most sexually active race of women

Sheboons are embarrassing themselves constantly

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 25377, justinzayn and 4 others
These replies are so peak I actually want to download twitter jfl
I found this on twitter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
vast majority of men never get sex, all sheboons can get sex from random hood bucks with 80 iq

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
sheboons are indeed the biggest incels

foids cant be incels

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
The whole “black women are femcels” is literally the epitome of manosphere cope. Black women actually have the highest standards amongst women (possibly 2nd Asian women) in terms of what income,height,and especially dick size in a man, although I’ll admit they don’t care too much about looks. Also every black girl’s dating app profile that I’ve seen. Shockingly, even the borderline landwhales all had several hundred likes within a day of making the account from ALL races of men. And that includes ricecels JFL. And keep in mind that only fat/uglier black women use old. In the west, pretty much any black girl that’s not obese is already taken by the time they turn 18 lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, Deleted member 27511, khvirgin and 1 other person

You should see lipstick alley.

• +1
Black women are so fucking ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
The whole “black women are femcels” is literally the epitome of manosphere cope. Black women actually have the highest standards amongst women (possibly 2nd Asian women) in terms of what income,height,and especially dick size in a man, although I’ll admit they don’t care too much about looks. Also every black girl’s dating app profile that I’ve seen. Shockingly, even the borderline landwhales all had several hundred likes within a day of making the account from ALL races of men. And that includes ricecels JFL. And keep in mind that only fat/uglier black women use old. In the west, pretty much any black girl that’s not obese is already taken by the time they turn 18 lol.
Go fuck some ugly nigger than lmao black women are as disgusting as Indian women who cares ab desperate men settling for their stinky ass?

• +1
clearly not, how many of them are single mothers and not married? Any foid can get desperate men to fuck them no matter how ugly they are. Nearly 70% of African American women are clinically obese. There ain't much of them out there.

Maybe I shouldn't have said "femcel", but my point still stands. No other demographic obesses over their male counterpart dating interracially

i dont really know.

yeah i don't really know. based on personal experience and just what i read online i can't say anything about em'.

and 'likes' is a manosphere cope. likes doesn't matter and men will literally swipe on anything sisnce its like 70% men to women. dating apps are never a good metric for anything.

i'd say as long as black women stay within their own they will be fine. if they try to compete with white women in a white area then they're fucked. latina's are the only non white race that can seriously contend with white women. basically the races that look the closest to whites.

imagine mate guarding a fucking cartoon lmao.

• +1