I'm convinced God exists after realizing this

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
It's weird how there's so many stories of unexpected things happen when you're like one step away from killing yourself. someone you haven't talked to in years calls you, unexpected phone calls to distract you/unexpected events happen. very crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
It's weird how there's so many stories of unexpected things happen when you're like one step away from killing yourself. someone you haven't talked to in years calls you, unexpected phone calls to distract you/unexpected events happen. very crazy shit
yes bro coincidences and shit like this happens
i'm not convinced until i see jesus tier miracles happen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 1553
never happens to me. I've killed myself multiple times and never gotten a text or phone call

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, SHARK and chadpreetcel123
There’s a reason the word coincidence exists

noun
  1. 1.
    a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.
    "they met by coincidence"

I wish life was like that. Like a movie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
have you read the story about the surgeon who medically died for a few minutes and he described afterlife
Amazon product ASIN 1451695195very interesting book as most surgeons dont believe in heaven as there is no scientific proof for it, he described it as not heaven but almost another world were time doesn't exist.

• +1
There are far better reasons than that tbh
have you read the story about the surgeon who medically died for a few minutes and he described afterlife
Amazon product ASIN 1451695195very interesting book as most surgeons dont believe in heaven as there is no scientific proof for it, he described it as not heaven but almost another world were time doesn't exist.

just lol @ believing this sham

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and chadpreetcel123
  • Ugh..
cope

• Ugh..
No one has ever died and came back. Many people have had their hearts stop, but after your brain dies you no longer have the capcacity for thought. 0% chance of an afterlife.

• Ugh..