I'm convinced red light therapy is cope for the face collagen/acne/acne scars doesn't do anything

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
I have been using a red light therapy mask for close to 2 years now pretty consistently

Started every day one side of face for 10 mins each. Over time I've done it less but on average at least 2 times a week as time has gone on
It's a Fkn chore

And I've noticed 0 change, like at all...
Hasn't improved my pores, my collagen, acne scars just as visible... Literally made 0 difference

Only thing that's made a difference for me is retin a.

TLDR
Red light therapy is cope doesn't do fuck all, waste of time.

Also I already have good collagen for my age but am prone to acne on temples and have acne scarring on temple area

Anyone know how the fuck I can get rid of them? They're pretty new as well

@AlexBrown84 please help me my nigga, they're about 4-7months old, what laser shall I use there at Dermo

Smooth skin is all I want now

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Bensky, Stopping@Nothing19 and 7 others
link the device you used

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
yeah maybe you're right :feelshah: I mean getting some sunlight would do the same :feelshah:

@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@fogdart
@Xangsane
@Preston
@FrameMogger
@JamesHowlett

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, FrameMogger and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
link the device you used
i've seen insane results from my light therapy, foids ask for my skincare routine 24/7
even my peen has become slightly longer from it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, Daniel Plainview, Bensky and 4 others
i've seen insane results from my light therapy, foids ask for my skincare routine 24/7
even my peen has become slighly longer from it
Legit seen 0 results

My collagen is very high for my age but acne scars and acne in certain areas have not improved at all from it

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
LOL
go spend atleast 1k on one u idiot
Nah not worth it for the 'results' you got before after results at all bro?

Amazon hangsun
lol no wonder it didnt work, you need the expensive shit for it work. Crap ton of studies showing its legit but shitty stuff you find on amazon aint gonna do anything

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Good_Little_Goy, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
lol no wonder it didnt work, you need the expensive shit for it work. Crap ton of studies showing its legit but shitty stuff you find on amazon aint gonna do anything
Tbh people on this site recommend cheap red bulbs from China jfl but I thought it's to do with just the correct wavelength?

I can't afford an expensive one right now at all lol
Damn maybe have to buy a joov

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Daniel Plainview, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
LOL
doesn't matter how much you spend it's literally just leds. if it's lower power you can put it 4mm closer to your face and it's same effect :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Chadethnic101
all of this home collagen boosters are giga cope, to me. Basically tret + vit C + SPF daily and that's all

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Clark69, Bensky and 4 others
Nah not worth it for the 'results' you got before after results at all bro?

E911D174 922A 4C7C 83E3 B5D6254507DF

lens distorted but u get the idea
u could obviously tell mild acne etc
now;
only very small almost unoticeable blackheads on my nose, and dark circles still there. acne ALL GONE
jfl tho i spent 2500$ on mine, worth it tho

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18917 and 6 others
all of this home collagen boosters are giga cope, to me. Basically tret + vit C + SPF daily and that's all
How can I get rid of fresh acne scars?
Not much info on this site on how-to all apart from retin a

But that doesn't get rid of the scars

View attachment 1675802
now;
only very small almost unoticeable blackheads on my nose, and dark circles still there. acne ALL GONE

slightly reduced the appearance of my pores aswell. ilysm @deepweb1298 for recommending this shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Kmscurry, deepweb1298 and 1 other person
View attachment 1675802
now;

You reckon just retin a could've got those results over time though?
As it looks like it was pubertal acne you had

Tbh people on this site recommend cheap red bulbs from China jfl but I thought it's to do with just the correct wavelength?

I can't afford an expensive one right now at all lol
Damn maybe have to buy a joov
602DE172 5219 4F79 93E7 682F1D29EB7D

Dont worry about it dont waste your money on the cheap shit. You can still have a good skincare routine if you dont have the money rn. If you gonna get one, only get the good shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
You reckon just retin a could've got those results over time though?
As it looks like it was pubertal acne you had
no. forsure not
green tea cleanser + retina + this device mogs everything
i can guarantee unless your acne scars are super fucked they will go away with this

slightly reduced the appearance of my pores aswell. ilysm @deepweb1298 for recommending this shit
Aa

doesn't matter how much you spend it's literally just leds. if it's lower power you can put it 4mm closer to your face and it's same effect :feelshah:
that will actually make things possibly worse, the light spreads out in a cone shape. If you put the lights too close to the face it won't allow the light to spread out evenly on the skin. Its like putting a magnifying glass over the sun.

whats your routine? Im guessing Blue, Red and NIR for like 4-5 days a week?

that will actually make things possibly worse, the light spreads out in a cone shape. If you put the lights too close to the face it won't allow the light to spread out evenly on the skin. Its like putting a magnifying glass over the sun.
nigga what 💀 the light is most intense in the middle since there are many leds 💀 you can do left side of face in 30 degrees then right. or just don't give a fuck and do front only it literally doesn't matter what if the nose gets a bit more 💀

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Dont worry about it dont waste your money on the cheap shit. You can still have a good skincare routine if you dont have the money rn. If you gonna get one, only get the good shit
Sick what brand is that one?

Cool man will stick with basics for now thanks

this is apple tier coping defending $1k device that some nigga got in debt for but it's soooo much better than open and user friendly android that doesn't do shit like throttle old devices to cuck the actual retards who bought it :feelskek: and I'm not poorcel I could shell out $2k for a led if it actually made sense but it don't 💀 like anybody knows the boomers who spend $1k on literal $25 manufacturing cost plastic chink shit magic polarized :feelskek: lamps that sleazy fucks go door to door to sell. yeah, you're that guy :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Chadethnic101
this is apple tier coping defending $1k device that some nigga got in debt for but it's soooo much better than open and user friendly android that doesn't do shit like throttle old devices to cuck the actual retards who bought it :feelskek: and I'm not poorcel I could shell out $2k for a led if it actually made sense but it don't 💀 like anybody knows the boomers who spend $1k on literal $25 manufacturing cost plastic chink shit magic polarized :feelskek: lamps that sleazy fucks go door to door to sell. yeah, you're that guy :feelsokman:
its not $1k its around $2.3k :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sick what brand is that one?

Cool man will stick with basics for now thanks

again you dont need it. Stick with the usual tret, spf, moisturiser, vit c etc.

• +1
I have been using a red light therapy mask for close to 2 years now pretty consistently

Started every day one side of face for 10 mins each. Over time I've done it less but on average at least 2 times a week as time has gone on
It's a Fkn chore

Hasn't improved my pores, my collagen, acne scars just as visible... Literally made 0 difference

TLDR

Also I already have good collagen for my age but am prone to acne on temples and have acne scarring on temple area

@AlexBrown84 please help me my nigga, they're about 4-7months old, what laser shall I use there at Dermo

As I thought. Thanks for blackpill confirmation

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 17244
its not $1k its around $2.3k :):):):):):):):):):):):)
I know nigger and that makes you 2.3x as :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsokman: I was referring to apple phones :feelshah:

but nvm if you have 10 mil in the bank then I apologize

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and deepweb1298

It's a Fkn chore

TLDR

I've never tried it or used it. Ask @Amnesia about it

• +1
Idk what skin color you are but since they’re new scars start with a chemical peel at dermatologist. Tell him how old your scars are. If those don’t work and you’re a non white skin color, you could take the risk and do c02 but I’ve seen lots of pics from this one danish guys work pics of Indian / brown people getting it done and having months of recovery time

Or you could do rf microneedling. I was reading a study and every person after 3 sessions one month apart all improved their scars by Atleast 1 level

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChristianChad and Chadethnic101
Idk what skin color you are but since they’re new scars start with a chemical peel at dermatologist. Tell him how old your scars are. If those don’t work and you’re a non white skin color, you could take the risk and do c02 but I’ve seen lots of pics from this one danish guys work pics of Indian / brown people getting it done and having months of recovery time

Or you could do rf microneedling. I was reading a study and every person after 3 sessions one month apart all improved their scars by Atleast 1 level
I am brown skinned similar to you tbh sort of
Cool thanks man I'll check those out!

I've never tried it or used it. Ask @Amnesia about it
Never knew he used these devices

But seems the full cost of an actual device isn't worth it tbh
Even though it's just led lights

have to agree sadly, it's just another way for jews to make money without using vaccines

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Chadethnic101
View attachment 1675802
now;

Mirin. What device did you use? Link? Name?

Mirin. What device did you use? Link? Name?
link for your device?

LOL
why would you waste 1k on a red light device when you can just get laser treatment for a couple hundred more

why would you waste 1k on a red light device when you can just get laser treatment for a couple hundred more
What does laser treatment do? That's a one time thing Hough surely a device you'd use long term