I'm deleting my account

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
Starwars

^^ this but in relating to how to fix my appearance. this whole website has been one big procrastination, I don't regret my time on here. because I have been freed from the bluepill forever, and understand facial aesthetics. and what I have to fix about myself.

I've been validated for my feelings that my childhood and High School years were indeed sad. I might rope in the future, but ironically the only thing thats keeping me from roping is that by being chubby I don't know for sure if its over.

my life has been hard, and I wanted to stop living it many times. I'm sorry you won't get to see whether I make it or not. I love you guys and hope you make it.

my discord is yuh#1424

peace.

tagging peeps
@Xangsane
@thecel
@SteelTitan
@ThrSlayerEternal111
@King_
@Vermilioncore
@BBC_EMPIRE_RULER
@Jshd

also I'm deleting my account as soon as this goes live.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 14867 and 13 others
View attachment 1352740

^^ this but in relating to how to fix my appearance. this whole website has been one big procrastination, I don't regret my time on here. because I have been freed from the bluepill forever, and understand facial aesthetics. and what I have to fix about myself.

I've been validated for my feelings that my childhood and High School years were indeed sad. I might rope in the future, but ironically the only thing thats keeping me from roping is that by being chubby I don't know for sure if its over.

my life has been hard, and I wanted to stop living it many times. I'm sorry you won't get to see whether I make it or not. I love you guys and hope you make it.

my discord is yuh#1424

peace.

tagging peeps
@Xangsane
@thecel
@SteelTitan
@ThrSlayerEternal111
@King_
@Vermilioncore
@BBC_EMPIRE_RULER
@Jshd

So sorry to hear about that :( Please don't commit suicide, if you do have these thoughts you need to get the suicide prevention center.
I'll add you on disc btw. My account = edouard

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14478 and 3 others
So sorry to hear about that :( Please don't commit suicide, if you do have these thoughts you need to get the suicide prevention center.
I'll add you on disc btw. My account = edouard
thanks

• +1
Reactions: thecel
i thought u were uggomuggo lol i sent a req

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8244
See you in 6 days and 23 hours

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 14478 and 7 others
take care buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
(just replying to this thread then the deletion is happening

He is lying he is deleting his acc because he has ascended

Volcel GTFO this forum

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 8244
I pray for u that u dont get lean to still be ugly like i did. Its extremely suifuel. And you see unkempt ass nigga posting a transformation where they unironically haircut and shower and eat less and look great jfl.
ye that would be suifuel. the main way I cope with my problems is by escapism. but I'm slowly removing escapism from my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
okay fr bye everyone

Attachments

• post-37694-0-1446015751-80543.jpg
    post-37694-0-1446015751-80543.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Looks234, StrangerDanger and 2 others
I hope you ascend by the time deltarune is fully released bro :)

I hope you ascend by the time deltarune is fully released bro :)
From @uglymug on discord “i hope you will too”

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
View attachment 1352740

my discord is yuh#1424

peace.

tagging peeps
@Xangsane
@thecel
@SteelTitan
@ThrSlayerEternal111
@King_
@Vermilioncore
@BBC_EMPIRE_RULER
@Jshd

dude could show me all the good threads that help u to know what to do to fix yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
View attachment 1352740

my discord is yuh#1424

peace.

tagging peeps
@Xangsane
@thecel
@SteelTitan
@ThrSlayerEternal111
@King_
@Vermilioncore
@BBC_EMPIRE_RULER
@Jshd

fucking do it

You were a real one bro. I’ll miss you. Come back if you want to nigga

oh no plzz, not another discord tranny ahhhhhhhhh!!
good luck brohaus
Salute GIF by CBS

View attachment 1352740

my discord is yuh#1424

peace.

tagging peeps
@Xangsane
@thecel
@SteelTitan
@ThrSlayerEternal111
@King_
@Vermilioncore
@BBC_EMPIRE_RULER
@Jshd

no you fucking won't, just like when that pussy @N1666 said he was gonna delete

you're here forever :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: