I’m done being a fat fuck

Mik

Mik

Semen no Catharsis
It’s about to be thanksgiving and I’m still a bloated fuck. Id look like a brown eyed o’pry if I was at least 15% bf, but I keep binging on foods I know will make me feel disgusted. I’m gonna put an end to the snack industry. I will burn all the goods if it gets me to 10%.:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: I’m going giga anorexic, fuck these gains if it comes with a moon face. Only reason it’s not over is because I have some bones popping.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and datboijj
I ain’t done yet nigga. Fat nigga gang forever

• JFL
Reactions: Mik
I ain’t done yet nigga. Fat nigga gang forever
2337ECC4 AD32 4296 877E 6AB5BECBE321

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
If ud look like a brown o pry it would still be over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Mik
Me too. Leanmaxxing is often overlooked as being only a solution for people who are really fat, but even skinny fat people can greatly benefit from it.

The best way to know how much to cut is to aim for a waist size that is 43% of your height. If you do that, you will get six pack abs and a chiseled jawline. That is what I am aiming for. As for losing weight, simply consume 20-25% less calories than your TDEE while strength training in the gym 3 times per week with full body workouts and you'll get not only lean but muscular at the same time.

Use this site to calculate your TDEE accurately: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/

Then, when your cut is done, simply maintain your weight while getting stronger and more muscular. If you need a caloric surplus to keep making progress later on, simply use a 5-10% surplus and make sure that your waist size never goes over 46% of your height and you will always be lean and at the same time, you will look better and better by gaining muscle over time. That is the most effective way to gymmax and stay motivated, because you will look good the entire time once you finish your first cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Chinacurry and Mik
im tired of this shit i even found an appetite suppressor that finally works
but when im depressed i just wont take it and order pizza
now IDGAF im going all the way

• +1
im tired of this shit i even found an appetite suppressor that finally works
but when im depressed i just wont take it and order pizza
now IDGAF im going all the way
I just look at pics of whores to get me motivated

if you are willing to do whatever it takes then i suggest you do keto. its stupid difficult and you will feel like shit for the first 4 days, but ive lost 20kgs using keto. My advice is literally just eat eggs, non processed meats, and some vegetables. If you get enough protein you should be able to keep a decent amount of muscle while burning fat, combined this with fasted cardio in the mornings and your set.

• Hmm...
if you are willing to do whatever it takes then i suggest you do keto. its stupid difficult and you will feel like shit for the first 4 days, but ive lost 20kgs using keto. My advice is literally just eat eggs, non processed meats, and some vegetables. If you get enough protein you should be able to keep a decent amount of muscle while burning fat, combined this with fasted cardio in the mornings and your set.
Brb hypothyroidism

Yall are a bunch of self hating depressing motherfuckers, no wonder nobody ever ascends, you just beat each other down.

Same bro, but it’s fucking hard not to get bored and eat shit food when ur an ldaring neet like me :hnghn: but we’ll get there. If I manage to stay at a stable bf and weight when Ldaring then I sure as hell can lose bf as well at a deficit, I’m already pretty slim but could lose some bf

• +1