IM DONE I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE IM DONE GOODBYE

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
IM UGLY IM SHORT AND IM SEEN AS A MONSTER YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS SEEN AS A MONSTER? TED BUNDY NIKOLAS CRUZ SALVATOR RAMOS AND THEY'RE COMPARING ME TO THEM? THEY'RE SAYING IM A RAPIST, A KILLER, BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS. I AM A SWEET PERSON WHO WOULD NEVER FUCKING HURT ANYONE, BUT BECAUSE I'M A FREAK THEY SEE ME AS A BAD PERSON. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO BE ACCEPTED BY PEOPLE AND LIKED, I CAME HERE THINKING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ME AND RELATE TO ME AND BE KIND BUT THIS FORUM IS JUST LIKE HIGHSCOOL BULLIES EVERYWHERE CAN'T TRUST NO ONE IT'S BRUTAL, NOT EVEN MY FELLOW INCELS AND LOOKSMAXXERS CARE ABOUT ME NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ME, I HAVE NO FAMILY NO FRIENDS. THE USERS HERE ARE ROTTEN LIKE @ArchaicAlchemist22 SAID!
ACCUSING ME OF SURGERY BEING ASSHOLES AND NO CONTRIBUTION WHATSOEVER THIS ISN'T A LOOKSMAX FORUM IT'S A FUCKING LOOKSMIN FORUM IM FOREVER RUINED FOR LIFE AND CAN'T GET GIRLS BC OF U FUCKS! MUH HUNTER EYES MUH CHEEKBONES FUCK YOU ALL!!!
I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE, I AM SO FUCKING SAD. I QUIT I AM NO LONGER ASSOCIATED WITH THE INCEL COMMUNITY DON'T TRY TO CONTACT OR FOLLOW ME U FUCKS ARE BLOCKED! YOU JUST WANTED TO BAIT ME AND TURN ME INTO THIS MEME. YOU WON'T BE HEARING FROM ME AGAIN GOODBYE!

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 18890, Polar and 27 others
cope youre leavind since u just got with that girl i hooked u up with

• WTF
Reactions: It'snotover and datboijj
It's an inescapable curse

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, reputation, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
U look dark triad. U just need darker looks now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
See you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: metalmogger12, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21166
Curly leave this site but stay in touch w me on Insta

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member and Deleted member 16369
eat right sleep tight and undo whatever surgery/ whatever it is that you did

eat to grow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
See you tomorrow
I feel bad for you. You’ve had a tough life and all people do on here is laugh at you
U look dark triad. U just need darker looks now
this is my last message on this god forsaken website
you won't be seeing me tomorrow
i've had the toughest life i haven't even said half of the things ive been through on here let alone even one quarter
and i don't wanna look dark triad i never did i wanted to be a prettyboy and now i'm broken beyond repair
ever since yesterday i started getting panic attacks, and seizures in the middle of the nights, from night terrors.
i see their faces in my dreams, the ones that beat me up and bullied me at that evil school, and i will never recover from it.
music opportunities have arisen for me recently with some famous artists, and i'd like to persue that without being known as an incel.
i just want to live a normal life, and not be seen as this bad person. everyday it's a struggle to wakeup and we all log on this horrible website, and talk shit, i'm sick of it. i wanna live the bluepill life, what is there to maxx out on myself, when i'm unfixable? there's nothing, i'm done, so done. goodbye guys.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, gymmaxedhorse, ItsOverCel and 14 others
Once you learn that Santa is fake you cant believe it again. Such is the same as black pill, you cant unlearn it. I hope the best for you, people dont know what its like to be the other guy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, HerpDerpson, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
i've had the toughest life i haven't even said half of the things ive been through on here let alone even one quarter
and i don't wanna look dark triad i never did i wanted to be a prettyboy and now i'm broken beyond repair
ever since yesterday i started getting panic attacks, and seizures in the middle of the nights, from night terrors.
i see their faces in my dreams, the ones that beat me up and bullied me at that evil school, and i will never recover from it.
music opportunities have arisen for me recently with some famous artists, and i'd like to persue that without being known as an incel.
i just want to live a normal life, and not be seen as this bad person. everyday it's a struggle to wakeup and we all log on this horrible website, and talk shit, i'm sick of it. i wanna live the bluepill life, what is there to maxx out on myself, when i'm unfixable? there's nothing, i'm done, so done. goodbye guys.
Btw hurry up with making tutorial video

Once you learn that Santa is fake you cant believe it again. Such is the same as black pill, you cant unlearn it. I hope the best for you, people dont know what its like to be the other guy.
Santa isn't real?..:woke::woke::woke::woke:
:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, metalmogger12, Deleted member and 2 others
IM UGLY IM SHORT AND IM SEEN AS A MONSTER YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS SEEN AS A MONSTER? TED BUNDY NIKOLAS CRUZ SALVATOR RAMOS AND THEY'RE COMPARING ME TO THEM? THEY'RE SAYING IM A RAPIST, A KILLER, BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS. I AM A SWEET PERSON WHO WOULD NEVER FUCKING HURT ANYONE, BUT BECAUSE I'M A FREAK THEY SEE ME AS A BAD PERSON. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO BE ACCEPTED BY PEOPLE AND LIKED, I CAME HERE THINKING PEOPLE WOULD LIKE ME AND RELATE TO ME AND BE KIND BUT THIS FORUM IS JUST LIKE HIGHSCOOL BULLIES EVERYWHERE CAN'T TRUST NO ONE IT'S BRUTAL, NOT EVEN MY FELLOW INCELS AND LOOKSMAXXERS CARE ABOUT ME NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ME, I HAVE NO FAMILY NO FRIENDS. THE USERS HERE ARE ROTTEN LIKE @ArchaicAlchemist22 SAID!
ACCUSING ME OF SURGERY BEING ASSHOLES AND NO CONTRIBUTION WHATSOEVER THIS ISN'T A LOOKSMAX FORUM IT'S A FUCKING LOOKSMIN FORUM IM FOREVER RUINED FOR LIFE AND CAN'T GET GIRLS BC OF U FUCKS! MUH HUNTER EYES MUH CHEEKBONES FUCK YOU ALL!!!
I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE, I AM SO FUCKING SAD. I QUIT I AM NO LONGER ASSOCIATED WITH THE INCEL COMMUNITY DON'T TRY TO CONTACT OR FOLLOW ME U FUCKS ARE BLOCKED! YOU JUST WANTED TO BAIT ME AND TURN ME INTO THIS MEME. YOU WON'T BE HEARING FROM ME AGAIN GOODBYE!
@BigJimsWornOutTires Could you summarize this for me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I have been listening to ur blackpill curse on repeat bro this is some good thit:chad:

• Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi
You are doing the best thing man. You ruined your life because of some autists here and that's terrible. I hope the best for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
GOOD GOLLY THE STUPID FUCKING NIGGER INCEL CLOSETED FAGGOT SUBHUMAN IS LEAVING

BYE LOSER NOBODY WILL EVER MISS YOU

WHITE POWER

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, KING REIDYZ and mazzi
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, mindspun, Deleted member 20618 and 3 others
Keep crying while I mog you, you abused dog :chad:

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, metalmogger12, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Goodluck james if not larping.
Don't waste your talents rotting on this shitty website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, reputation and Deleted member
fuck dude, you are funny and yeah you look like a freak but you can still turn around and undo any surgery or try whatever tf, luck bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: reputation and It'snotover
Good bye and good luck man
@curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 16133
James your my fav user man, I hope you strive in life

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and Deleted member 20618
Cope, I'm care about you 😹😹😹🤙🏻✨⚠️

@BigJimsWornOutTires Could you summarize this for me?
Sounds like he decided to gaymax and didn't want people on here to know because they'll mock him. That's why he has to leave. You can't go, full gay, if you stay on this forum. Even faggots here are confused about the penis vs. vagina. Before, they never once entertained the vagina idea. But now, ugh. Oldrooster wonders, "Ugh. What if I pretended her vagina was a male asshole? Hmm."

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple and Vain786
You need to undo the surgery and it's going to be fine

I read his posts in eminems voice like it was a rap cause he types in all caps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
HOW THE FUCK CAN THESE FUCKING PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING VACANT. FUCKINF PARASITES. FUCKING ANIMALS. FUCKING SOULLESS UNCARING PIECES OF SHIT. HOW CAN THESE FUCKING SNAKES AND INSECTS BE IN MY FUCKING LIFE FUCKING CUNTS SCUM. HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY TREAT ME LIKE THIS. I CSNT FUCKING BELIEVE I DONT BELIEVE THEY ARE REAL HUMANS THEY ARE FUCKING ENTITIES DEMONS AROUND ME TRYING TO BEING ME DOWN FUCKING EVIL FUCKS. I CANT FUCKING TAKE THESE FUCKING FAGGOT RETARDS ABYMORE IM FUCKING BREAK FREE IM NOT LETTING THESE FUCKING LEECHES TAKE MY SOUL ANYMORE FUCKINF FRIENDS DONT FUCKIFN EXIST FUCKING DOGS INSECTS FUCKING PARASITE FUCKS.
View attachment 1823748

I wish you well, didn’t really got to know you but you seemed to be an active user. Tbh I’m only here for skin care / hair care routines etc. And when I will be satisfied of my regimen I will simply get the fuck out of this site

I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France on the Quran

im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER quran im serious👏👏✨

im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious

the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos

the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 5
6ft5 big pecs perfect im magnificent

im too hlou im an atomic bomb I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head🥵🥵🥵

R

ok bro see you tomorrow :Comfy:

I'm genuinely sorry, I wish you the best in life, you have talent, try not to get discouraged