I'm done with humanity

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
I've had enough.

Both males and females have done nothing but abuse me for my whole life. I'm tired of being "jokingly" belittled when I try to make friends, I'm tired of getting the same dirty look whenever I look at a female for 0.5 milliseconds, and I'm tired of seeing the abhorrent degeneracy that has taken over modern America. I can't look at a human anymore without feeling disgust.

I don't know if God plans to take me away at 17 or 70, I don't know how He plans to do it; but whenever/however it is, I certainly won't complain.

I
WANT
OUT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
It wasn't funny sitting around being the only one in high school to never have a girlfriend. It wasn't funny rotting alone while others indulged in each other's love. It wasn't funny being the only guy without a date to prom. It wasn't funny growing up being told I'll find love and bliss and never ever experiencing even a fraction of that. It wasn't funny watching everyone else fall in love while I was disregarded like trash on the side of a road.

It also wasn't funny being teased, mocked, and ostracized when all I ever wanted was to love and be loved. It wasn't funny being the butt of every joke when it came to finding a relationship. It wasn't funny rotting alone while everyone else went to parties and met someone. It wasn't funny watching fuckboy scumbags take girls' virginities while I, a genuinely caring man, was never shown a glimmer of true hope. It most certainly wasn't funny to be flirted with just for kicks, and then kicked to the side.

It's not fucking funny jacking off every day to some bitch that would spit on me if she could. It's not funny never experiencing any love when all I want is a girl to hug me when I come home. It's not funny waking up every morning with nothing to look forward to. It's not fucking funny going to bed every night knowing I will have nothing to look forward to the next day. It's not funny flailing about life encompassed by loneliness when all I ever wanted was genuine love. It's not fucking funny watching the frauds succeed while I don't. It's not funny waking up to suicidal thoughts every morning, and it's most certainly not funny going to bed with suicidal thoughts every night.

I swear to God I'm doing everything I can to die before my 20th birthday aside from actually killing myself. I'm not going to go into detail.

Also: Fuck everyone and everything. No one has done shit for you, people spit on you and mock you, people fuck you over for kicks. Literally fuck everyone, never do anything for anyone. Die a selfish motherfucker and revel in pain of others. Fuck them, especially the girls that faux flirt with you just to humiliate you. You owe not a single thing to a single person.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and inceletto
tenor-4-gif.637341

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6856
Humanity is done with me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and inceletto
I've had enough.

Both males and females have done nothing but abuse me for my whole life. I'm tired of being "jokingly" belittled when I try to make friends, I'm tired of getting the same dirty look whenever I look at a female for 0.5 milliseconds, and I'm tired of seeing the abhorrent degeneracy that has taken over modern America. I can't look at a human anymore without feeling disgust.

I don't know if God plans to take me away at 17 or 70, I don't know how He plans to do it; but whenever/however it is, I certainly won't complain.

I
WANT
OUT.
Ravi is a washed up abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and inceletto
low T thread tbh

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5522 and inceletto
Posology : 1 tablet 2 times a day between meals.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and inceletto
Gandy prays for you

Images 20

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5522 and inceletto
ascend to nuke the planet ngl

• +1
  • Love it