I’m doomed because I’m black and (VERY) right wing

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Silver
I’m not a nazi, but if I said what I am ppl would be like I might as well be.(although I disagree) I’m far right enough that no black women politically align with me, therefore would not date me. But I’m also far right enough that white women who align with me politically are the type to not wanna race mix. I’m dooooooommmed.

• +1
Reactions: ey88, Outerz14, h111 and 1 other person
I’m not a nazi, but if I said what I am ppl would be like I might as well be.(although I disagree) I’m far right enough that no black women politically align with me, therefore would not date me. But I’m also far right enough that white women who align with me politically are the type to not wanna race mix. I’m dooooooommmed.
just larp and say your liberal bhai foids dont have to know what you actually believe

• +1
Reactions: ey88, h111 and Iblameelijah
Attraction is physical not political LMAO, you are incel because you’re subhuman not become “muhh im just a very based conservative that why women are scared of me’ type shit innit blud

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard, incel194012940, PLA1092 and 4 others
just larp and say your liberal bhai foids dont have to know what you actually believe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and CopiumX
Moderately conservative women are honestly about as likely to go IR as liberal women so if you okay with a regular Republican chick or a religious girl, you should do okay with them.

Alt Right chicks are basically very fringe and small in number to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
u just pan african instead niga .

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and notsocommonthumb
Tie the rope nigger
Inb4 Ns is for very ethnicity Saar :soy:

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Moderately conservative women are honestly about as likely to go IR as liberal women so if you okay with a regular Republican chick or a religious girl, you should do okay with them.

Alt Right chicks are basically very fringe and small in number to begin with.
True tbh.

Women will never agree with you on most things, especially politics. Don't expect that from them. Start Malcom X and nation of islam-maxxing.

Me tryna larp as sexy white man he like :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn