I’m extremely high T

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
9027A724 B879 46BC B414 D58080C0F084

Extremely high prenatal T.

This explains why I’m such a dark triad, bad boy, gigamogger. Also explains why I have no standards for girls and want to fuck every one I see. When I see incels crying about their oneitises I picture their extremely shit digit ratio and therefore low prenatal T and I laugh at how subhuman they are.

You will never be as cold and emotionless and psychopathic as me.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2227
cut your nails faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Darkstrand
no you're not nigga I can tell by your hands

Subhuman twink fingers.

Cut those nails.

Your fingers remind me of the average slut with laughable 1 inch long fingernails.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bossman and Deleted member 2227
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Very feminine and skinny fingers JFL,its over

8421AA53 DF99 4102 A5B4 9ADC06DA2C5C

Let these inferior subhumans cry at my gigachad digit ratio while I'm out being a bad boy, juvenile harrassing subhumans on the street.
It is what it is
Explains my massive 8x6 penis, I'll never fail to make a girl scream in agony as I rupture her tight pussy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice and Ritalincel
Chadhands vs ur hands

Attachments

• 1438923701_150803110026-ta-natural-pools-gunlom-plunge-pool-exlarge-169.jpg
    1438923701_150803110026-ta-natural-pools-gunlom-plunge-pool-exlarge-169.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 36
lanky monkey

this is how i imagine you to look like based on the picture above

U

• JFL
Reactions: Finalchad
You should start valuevmaxxing
GcYNOoxKsNhtaRj4LsseEesb4YeW3nroBB4wdd1IPEc.jpg

1.jpg

Keep coping OP i Tmog you

A784D292 79C8 49E2 9C6E 81B424FE660E

F1CE54D2 974B 44F3 88CD E6EF42E1C18D

Attachments

• CtNI13zXEAUiq7u.jpg
    CtNI13zXEAUiq7u.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 33
D8A8CE02 0898 4A2E B7AA 128A4BB29160

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Did this greycel really take a picture of his hands just to try to combat me on an incel forum? You really took time out of your day to take a photoshoot of your hands just for me to respond to you with something? Nigga I have no comment cause you somehow managed to outcringe me.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Did this greycel really take a picture of his hands just to try to combat me on an incel forum? You really took time out of your day to take a photoshoot of your hands just for me to respond to you with something? Nigga I have no comment cause you somehow managed to outcringe me.

CAGED HARD JFL WTF IS THAT CONFLICT AVOIDANCE PUSSY MENTALITY, WEREN'T YOU HIGH T?

nigga you're not supposed to respond with a wall of text to a mog, just accept the mog or send a pic back to start a mog battle

CAGED HARD JFL WTF IS THAT CONFLICT AVOIDANCE PUSSY MENTALITY, WEREN'T YOU HIGH T?

nigga you're not supposed to respond with a wall of text to a mog, just accept the mog or send a pic back to start a mog battle
What's with the greycels invading my thread? I don't want annoying fags ruining the integrity of my bangers.

You all post the same shit. I'm not going to comment on your hands cause that would get you a hard on which is why you even wanted my attention in the first place like the barking dog you are.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
What's with the greycels invading my thread? I don't want annoying fags ruining the integrity of my bangers.

You all post the same shit. I'm not going to comment on your hands cause that would get you a hard on which is why you even wanted my attention in the first place like the barking dog you are.
You don't own this thread anymore since you got Tmogged on it, that's my thread now and you're on my leash like a good dog

Also nice ad hominem

bros whats wrong with your hands

funny threade