I'm feeling like a zombie because of no sleep

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
what are some proven hacks to get more alert and productive and not feel like a zombiecel?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
what are some proven hacks to get more alert and productive and not feel like a zombiecel?

I used to have this issue when i was at school or job i hated (now i do my career and im never tired since i love what i do)

First off u need sleep or u could go crazy mentally. (i am assuming u already are somewhat mental since ur on the forum)

but

1. Splash cold water on ur face
2. Adderall
3. Molly
4. Cocaine

Im prescribing u any type of these meds. U can pick them up at the black market. (use a test kit).

- Dr. SwagWaffle

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I used to have this issue when i was at school or job i hated (now i do my career and im never tired since i love what i do)

First off u need sleep or u could go crazy mentally. (i am assuming u already are somewhat mental since ur on the forum)

but

1. Splash cold water on ur face
2. Adderall
3. Molly
4. Cocaine

Im prescribing u any type of these meds. U can pick them up at the black market. (use a test kit).

- Dr. SwagWaffle
I'm going to go stand under a cold shower right now. I'm feeling horrible and want to get alert and feel better asap

:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Swagwaffle
8 hours of sleep or death

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I'm going to go stand under a cold shower right now. I'm feeling horrible and want to get alert and feel better asap

honestly just sleep. Unless u have a very important career why should u risk ur health over dumb stuff. I used to drink energy drinks in my 9-5 i regret it so much.

ur situations are bad :feelscry: now you will freeze with cold water and will be painful

honestly just sleep. Unless u have a very important career why should u risk ur health over dumb stuff. I used to drink energy drinks in my 9-5 i regret it so much.
I can't sleep. I've tried that already but keep tossing and turning in bed. Making me go mad right now.

I can't sleep. I've tried that already but keep tossing and turning in bed. Making me go mad right now.
damn,, that nightshift job ruined ur sleep schedule :feelscry:

damn,, that nightshift job ruined ur sleep schedule :feelscry:
exactly poorcel studentcel is no way to live and you end up ruining your sleep schedule pill

exactly poorcel studentcel is no way to live and you end up ruining your sleep schedule pill
atleast nobody here studymogs u.:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
You just need to get sleep

I havent slept much these past few days and I feel fine though