I'M FUCKED BEYOND SAVING

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So as I talked about I was playing photo roulette yesterday with some JBs where they found pics of barrett and Sean o pry on my phone (check it out if you haven't already) :

Well today my friend decided to play it with them, and guess fucking what? A STUPID PICTURE OF ME BARECHESTED WITH MY NIPPLES SHOWED UP. They all laughed about it in the whatsapp group app. My friend apologized and the girls said it wasn't that bad BUT I KNOW I'M BEYOND FUCKED NOW

One of the JBs even kissed me at my neck and showed her boobs when she was drunk, I've destroyed my entire fucking reputation in one weekend. I am the biggest fucking failure on this forum

It is fucking over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2745, EckhartTollemaxx and 4 others
So as I talked about I was playing photo roulette yesterday with some JBs where they found pics of barrett and Sean o pry on my phone (check it out if you haven't already) :

Well today my friend decided to play it with them, and guess fucking what? A STUPID PICTURE OF ME BARECHESTED WITH MY NIPPLES SHOWED UP. They all laughed about it in the whatsapp group app. My friend apologized and the girls said it wasn't that bad BUT I KNOW I'M BEYOND FUCKED NOW

One of the JBs even kissed me at my neck and showed her boobs when she was drunk, I've destroyed my entire fucking reputation in one weekend. I am the biggest fucking failure on this forum

It is fucking over
It's not that serious lol

• +1
Reactions: birchman and Mansnob
Damn op, I would rather play actual Russian Roulette than let someone have access to my phone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian, SikKunt and 1 other person
i humiliated myself last night too. Lets rope together

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Imagine caring this much about the opinions of teenage girls.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and SikKunt
Well today my friend decided to play it with them, and guess fucking what? A STUPID PICTURE OF ME BARECHESTED WITH MY NIPPLES SHOWED UP
Why the fuck he should have such picture?

One of the JBs even kissed me at my neck and showed her boobs when she was drunk
Ah, the dopamine spike when they do that and it's unexpected.

It is fucking over
Low inhib training, destroy your ego to realize nothing matters. No matter what you do, what you are is more important and it fades away too.

A couple of years from now, you probably don't know many of those people anymore.
If you wouldn't get sex from the women anyways, this wouldn't matter. If you would, this still wouldn't matter.

Same with the friendships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Dios
Lol dude. Play it cool and laugh it off.
And if a foid will laugh at your nipples, you might offer her to see them up close without your shirt on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Damn op, I would rather play actual Russian Roulette than let someone have access to my phone.
Same tbh
Imagine caring this much about the opinions of teenage girls.
I do because I don't wanna mess up my status
Why the fuck he should have such picture?

Ah, the dopamine spike when they do that and it's unexpected.
I once sent a weird pic while swimming to him and he had it saved. And yeah the dopamine rush is crazy that validation gave me so much motivation to looksmax

If you were jacked they would be mirin

• +1
Every month i exclude all pics from my phone. If someone manages to take my phone they'll see nothing

• +1