I'm fucking lost with a girl

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
-Ok so basically this is the context : I'm 17 years old, i'm in college. I started to give up with an old crush and i wanted to find another girl to aim on, so i looked and i had another shitty idea : I decided to focus on a shy girl, with low social power (10k score on snapchat, 70 subs in instagram)
She's not ugly and she's not famous so i taught she was a good plan for me but i didn't realise that she had weirds friends (LGBT+++ friends, non binary etc...). The thing is that she's not like them, she's a normal girl so i decided to don't give a fuck and just talk to her. One day before the vacation, i was at the cafeteria of the college and i took my balls to ask her snapchat (I didn't take the instagram 'cause i need to increase my followers). I was saying shitty things but it worked and she gave me her snapchat ( Btw, she saw i searched her in my recent snapchat, fucking cringe :lul:)
-One day later i talked with her on snap during 2 hours (we were talking about piano, i asked her if she wanted to do some with me and she said yes), same the next day, but now the conversation is flat, i feel like i'm borring asf and we didn't play piano together like we should.

Ok so, what should i do ? Give-up ? This girl is a rare piece, it's a good thing for me 'cause i've got more social power than her, i don't wanna spoil this opportunity.

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
@Digital Hitler I know you're good in social shit things, what's your opinion (i can develop more if you want / i resumed alot)

BTW, it's always me that start the conversation and i think she knows what i what from her.

nice tbh. just keep grafting her and tease her and shit, throw in some emotional roller coaster

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Blackpilled1027
nice tbh. just keep grafting her and tease her and shit, throw in some emotional roller coaster
Ok i see, i'll tease her more days and then at the end of the week i'll ghost her

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14543
Ok btw, i just sended her a piano song i did. I hope she'll have a good reaction, not a "Cool." :lul:
I swear i'll block her if she do this :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Ok btw, i just sended her a piano song i did. I hope she'll have a good reaction, not a "Cool." :lul:
sometimes girls want you to make more convo, just keep asking her OPEN ENDED questions and shit. but if she still replies 1 word answer then leave her

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, buflek, Blackpilled1027 and 1 other person
sometimes girls want you to make more convo, just keep asking her OPEN ENDED questions and shit. but if she still replies 1 word answer then leave her
Alright that's a good idea, thanks

unless this woman is beethoven or a music major she's not gonna wanna talk only about piano. diversify ur topics this seems ok ur overthinking it. if it doesn't work out pick someone else

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
-Ok so basically this is the context : I'm 17 years old, i'm in college. I started to give up with an old crush and i wanted to find another girl to aim on, so i looked and i had another shitty idea : I decided to focus on a shy girl, with low social power (10k score on snapchat, 70 subs in instagram)
She's not ugly and she's not famous so i taught she was a good plan for me but i didn't realise that she had weirds friends (LGBT+++ friends, non binary etc...). The thing is that she's not like them, she's a normal girl so i decided to don't give a fuck and just talk to her. One day before the vacation, i was at the cafeteria of the college and i took my balls to ask her snapchat (I didn't take the instagram 'cause i need to increase my followers). I was saying shitty things but it worked and she gave me her snapchat ( Btw, she saw i searched her in my recent snapchat, fucking cringe :lul:)
-One day later i talked with her on snap during 2 hours (we were talking about piano, i asked her if she wanted to do some with me and she said yes), same the next day, but now the conversation is flat, i feel like i'm borring asf and we didn't play piano together like we should.

Ok so, what should i do ? Give-up ? This girl is a rare piece, it's a good thing for me 'cause i've got more social power than her, i don't wanna spoil this opportunity.
dude you need to talk not just one girl try to talk to many different girls so your social skills improve

dude you need to talk not just one girl try to talk to many different girls so your social skills improve
Yes that's my mistake, now i'll talk to different girls. Btw : i'm done with the shy girl

Yes that's my mistake, now i'll talk to different girls. Btw : i'm done with the shy girl
yeh if you keep talking with her as a side tho when talking to other girls