im gay

should i go

• Total voters
20characterslong

20characterslong

Iron
this was an extremely autistic thread. i'm leaving this forum. this can only be worsening my retardation

Last edited:
Okay. You said you were 14 turning 15 I believe? You want to drink an energy drink that'll cure you're autism but wont do anything except give you validation from other kewl epic party goers. You want to smoke weed? bro wtf?

go you high inhib tard

q

Last edited:
Just go play video games or smth and forget about this forum

q

Last edited:
I really fucking should. but this thread has actually helped me. I feel obligated to go now because of my promise to zyzzreincarnate

You should be maximizing your testosterone production, not going to parties at this age

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
q

Last edited:
at this age
at any age :feelshmm::blackpill:
Both maximizing t and partying serve to curb autism. partying is a faster way and probably more fun way to do so. also, what is the typical 15 year old worrying about? Maximzing t or parties?
well most 15 year olds are blupilled retards, so why should someone strive to be like them? shit if i had known about this stuff at @Madness's age i would have had such an easy puberty lol.

at any age :feelshmm::blackpill:

well most 15 year olds are blupilled retards, so why should someone strive to be like them? shit if i had known about this stuff at @Madness's age i would have had such an easy puberty lol.
i'm not striving to be a bluepilled normie im just striving to be not autistic tbh. what good is maximizing t levels to get at best a mild effect on face development if i have a boring and shitty autistic childhood

i'm not striving to be a bluepilled normie im just striving to be not autistic tbh. what good is maximizing t levels to get at best a mild effect on face development if i have a boring and shitty autistic childhood

You must seek psychologists help regarding that autism mane

Chinese birthday

Gays = incels who run gay game. It’s like in prison. If you can’t get pussy, you try to take it out on men.

Contrary to popular belief, barely any attractive men go gay.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I mean that's a good point, however High School usually sucks for most people anyway. And in my opinion it's best to have a few close friends than be a party animal. Trust me bro I wanted to party and stuff when I was your age, and then I got to college and I realized it's actually kind of boring.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I mean that's a good point, however High School usually sucks for most people anyway. And in my opinion it's best to have a few close friends than be a party animal. Trust me bro I wanted to party and stuff when I was your age, and then I got to college and I realized it's actually kind of boring.

I think high school parties are a little bit crazier than college parties

I have both close friends and I go out partying, it's not exclusive lol
i had known about this stuff at @Madness's age i would have had such an easy puberty lol.
I would be soooooooo much better man