I'm genuinely getting sick of this stupid forum

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Looksmax is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here, every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. racism in any society should not be accepted. We should treat others the same way we would treat ourselves. The N word is very offensive to some black people who have suffered through systematic racism and who are already belittled by their skin colour. Come on .org we can do better than that, I like you guys humor but this racism should NOT be accepted in any kind of form and shape.

Ask yourself, what would being racist accomplish? Nothing but making the other person feel bad. We went to war with this kind of ideology. Nazis lost and we won.

I don't get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny because you guys make all the memes but all you do is call each other names.

How do we deal with the racism problem on .org without disrupting our freedom of speech? Being politically incorrect doesn't mean you have to be racist and be offensive towards all minorities. Reddit has better discourse than the insane amount of people who keep using ad hominem here on looksmax.

Should we implement some kind of filter for racial slurs and offensive words and suppress a bit freedom of speech for a better and more progressive discussions?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Looksmax is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here, every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. racism in any society should not be accepted. We should treat others the same way we would treat ourselves. The N word is very offensive to some black people who have suffered through systematic racism and who are already belittled by their skin colour. Come on .org we can do better than that, I like you guys humor but this racism should NOT be accepted in any kind of form and shape.

Ask yourself, what would being racist accomplish? Nothing but making the other person feel bad. We went to war with this kind of ideology. Nazis lost and we won.

I don't get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny because you guys make all the memes but all you do is call each other names.

How do we deal with the racism problem on .org without disrupting our freedom of speech? Being politically incorrect doesn't mean you have to be racist and be offensive towards all minorities. Reddit has better discourse than the insane amount of people who keep using ad hominem here on looksmax.

Should we implement some kind of filter for racial slurs and offensive words and suppress a bit freedom of speech for a better and more progressive discussions?
We cannot stop the racism. It's a bunch of stupidity but it can be avoided. A person can never give offense. It's something than can only be taken. And there's no such thing as systemic racism. At least not in the USA. Just people who don't like niggers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
nigger tier post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 5189
Haha you’re so funny and original fastbananaceo! Very high quality post!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854

Only true part of this is calling each other names and reading retarded blackpill shit gets boring after a while. I feel like the forum was more autistic pre 2019 when all the memes and heavy shit happened like short ugly and brown saga