I'm getting contacts

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Decided to postpone lasik for 2 years later to save for more important surgeries. Any suggestions on contact brands? Should I get daily use ones or the ones that last a month?

You mean coloured contacts?

I've been wearing contacts for a few months now. Glasses negatively affect my look so I was getting sick of those. I use Coopervision contacts.

Get the ones that last a month, unless you work in an unclean environment and your hands are always dirty.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
laser eye surgery was the best investment in my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466 and CupOfCoffee
Get the month ones, trust me you'll be too lazy to take them out and back in everyday after a while but still try to.
I usually were them all weekdays and take them out on weekends

Get the month ones, trust me you'll be too lazy to take them out and back in everyday after a while but still try to.
Wait so you don't take them out at the end of the day to soak them in solution overnight? Do you sleep with them in?

Lol what? Don‘t you take them out before u go sleeping? My eyes dry out after wearing them for 12+ hours

Wait so you don't take them out at the end of the day to soak them in solution overnight? Do you sleep with them in?
Lol what? Don‘t you take them out before u go sleeping? My eyes dry out after wearing them for 12+ hours
Nah, I can't be fucked to do that shit

Nah, I can't be fucked to do that shit
Takes 5 secs to take both out lol. If u keep going like this you won‘t be able to wear contacts ever again

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard