I'm getting infinitemogged daily and living like a non chad amomgst chads/stacies is brutal

B

Bigballs

Banned
Ever since I went bald I'm getting mogged every single fucking day. I basically crashed from pretty boy to your generic NE white guy. Women aren't disgusted by me, I'm just irrelevant. It's like I'm living in that black mirror episode where IRL people could be muted and blurred. It's fucking brutal.

Social Media and Chad/Stacy friends are a constant reminder how hard they lifemog me and how easy mode life is for them. My Stacy friend comes from a poor family like me, is in her early 20's, but has a taste of the elite life daily. She just dropped a picture of herself flying in a goddamn private chopper with a rich chad. Here I was working my ass off all day for a monthly wage that's probably as much as the cost of getting that chopper in the air for an hour.

Last week I drove through a drive in with a piece of shit 1980's Corolla. A good looking chick handed me my order, I smiled at her, and as I was saying something to her she just looked at me with no emotion whatsoever, and closed the window. No excitement, no disgust, no boredome, nothing, literally fucking nothing. Yet, the other day I drove with the same piece of shit car through this drive in except my chad friend was driving. The exact same chick handed him the order and it was like she had come alive again just by the fucking sight of him. She was excited, cracking jokes with him, loved the car (lmao), it was absolutely crazy. She didn't even notice me. In those 10 minutes not once was I acknowledged.

Last month I was at a party with friends. Some chicks were seriously looking at me with a frown. It was so obvious they were like "what is he doing here, and what is he doing with those guys? He's probably rich". I just know the only reason these bitches laughed at my jokes was cause the chads were dying from laughter. One of the girls their approached me and we got into a conversation. She asked what I did for a living. I'm not kidding, once she realized I worked a regular job, she literally stopped talking and walked away.

Honestly, I'm amazed my friends haven't ditched me since it's obvious for everyone to see.

I'm just fucking choking on these sort of blackpills almost daily IRL, and if it isn't in my day to day life it's on shit like insta.

the biggest slayer here is a baldcel. just lol if youre face isnt pretty enough to make up for baldness.

this being said: i literally have an tranny medication emergency set that i will use the moment i see any signs of recession

If your bald and dont have a good jaw.
Theres bad news for you

Hair is life when it’s gone so are you just LOL at not taking fin as a pretty boy

Hair is life when it’s gone so are you just LOL at not taking fin as a pretty boy

Yeah I ran along with the "just shave it bro" crowd and learned the hard way when it was already an uphill battle

• So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0