blockofwood

blockofwood

Iron
Ask away anything. I am scheduled for surgery in December

Abs are cope
Neck / shoulders / traps > all else

• +1
Reactions: JimJones, SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 206 and 5 others
Literally one of the least important parts of the body.
Have you looksmaxed everything else already? If so, I can understand that you want to perfect the last part.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, mojopin, LooksJourney and 3 others
LOL
260uzkh

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, mybrainabusesme, SquareChinOrDeath and 8 others
Literally one of the least important parts of the body.
Have you looksmaxed everything else already? If so, I can understand that you want to perfect the last part.

I shortened it for the sake of the thread title, but I’m doing liposculpture for my abs, chest, arms, calves and buttocks.
I haven’t looksmaxed everything else yet but plan to as much as I can through surgery

Abs are cope

I workout a lot so those are aight but I have never been able to get the definition or abs I want without dieting crazy hard

I’m not at all that guy’s shape so not worried about looking like that idiot lol

Abs are cope
This. When are they even gonna see you without a shirt? When you're fucking yes but that is a small time frame compared to every other interaction

Nigga everyone has abs and no one ever sees them

all my skinny friends have abs but wear S shirts cause they're twinks, I can wear any size I want and have more physical presence which matters more than ABS

Stomach liposuction or implants?

Your are better investing on face surgery, considering there is room for surgery on that area.

No ones gonna see your abs trough clothes, its one of the most pointless areas to get surgery on.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
can we see your face please, im sure there's something to be fixed

nigga just eat less and do some crunches/planks

Stomach liposuction or implants?
Liposculpture

Your are better investing on face surgery, considering there is room for surgery on that area.

No ones gonna see your abs trough clothes, its one of the most pointless areas to get surgery on.
I’m gonna be doing surgeries on my face as well

can we see your face please, im sure there's something to be fixed
There’s a lot to be fixed

nigga just eat less and do some crunches/planks
I know, I don’t want to keep up that lifestyle to get crazy definition. Also I like being bigger and it takes me losing about 40 lbs to get that sort of definition since my genetics are not prone to showing abs

absolute chad

Why not just roid lol...

Don’t want to have to deal with the side effects + this is easier and permanent

and people say steroid users are lazy...

You know its not gonna look natural yh?

I'm gonna be real with you: you're gonna look retarded. You say you'd have to lose 40lbs to see your abs. So basically you're gonna be a fat guy with abs that have obviously been added via surgery. That's not attractive.

I'm gonna be real with you: you're gonna look retarded. You say you'd have to lose 40lbs to see your abs. So basically you're gonna be a fat guy with abs that have obviously been added via surgery. That's not attractive.
I have a BMI of about 21 so I’m not fat at all. Just a layer of fat over my abs because of poor fat distribution

and people say steroid users are lazy...

You know its not gonna look natural yh?
There’s enough information and pics on the web for me to see that it’ll look natural. I have a good muscular physique already

I have a BMI of about 21 so I’m not fat at all. Just a layer of fat over my abs because of poor fat distribution

A BMI of 21 is fat lol...

"Poor fat distribution" sounds like some poor ass excuse. Get to 10% body fat first and then if you dont have abs get surgery.

There’s enough information and pics on the web for me to see that it’ll look natural. I have a good muscular physique already

JFL. Ur just some lazy ass mofo. Steroids I admit are lazy, but this is a whole new level. You say you dont want to take steroids because of the side effects but are willing to have liposculpturinv or whatever done ?

JFL. Ur just some lazy ass mofo. Steroids I admit are lazy, but this is a whole new level. You say you dont want to take steroids because of the side effects but are willing to have liposculpturinv or whatever done ?
Imagine if you could get your results without taking roids. No side effects with liposculpture

I work out regularly, but I don’t have the interest in being a dietcel too.

Imagine if you could get your results without taking roids. No side effects with liposculpture

I work out regularly, but I don’t have the interest in being a dietcel too.

Oh yh, some guy opening me up and taking out the fat. Definately no possibility for anything to go wrong in the immediate, short and long term of this endeavour!!!

If you dont have intrest in being a "dietcel" then just stop working out period. The gym is not rlly a place for you. TBH NGL.

@Nibba @jefferson

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and jefferson
Have you had surgeries before? I don’t like to discourage fellow surgerycels but this surgery feels cope to me. Firstly I’m sure it would never look like the real natural abs. Secondly you can get them yourself with some effort, why pay for something like this then. Thirdly no one notices your abs unless it’s on Tinder pics.

You could actually work on your face. Nothing is possible without effort. Having such a surgery will just make you lazy which looksmaxing should’nt be about. I doubt this procedure is risk free. I went through an orthognathic surgery 10 days back and if this shit was possible without surgery I would 100% do that. The recovery has not been child’s play at all.

Don’t know much about liposculpture what I can tell you is that diet + exercise = abs

Yes I know genetics has a huge play in how your abs will look or how easy it’ll be to have your abs show but at least it is feasible without surgery in around 3 months to 2years for most people and depending on each individual.

Also...did you even try and get abs naturally?

And that is why I do not recommend you or anybody else to get this surgery unless you’ve already tried to get abs naturally by losing fat and gaining abdominal muscle ( or even with a lil steroid use) and utterly failed.

Adding to that being a twink with abs won’t cut it, abs complement a muscular physique. So if you’re skinny it won’t make you ascend.

Adding even more to that, abs only show if you have little to no subcutaneous abdominal fat. So if you have a little fat in your belly region chances are you won’t have your abs showing and all you need is to lose fat... but in the process of doing so might end up being skinny.

All the money this surgery will cost you could have been invested on your face, your height or a gym membership with supplements.

Tbh: if you’re at 8% body fat (which is attainable and maintainable) and have an ffmi hovering 21 to 25 range( means you have enough muscle) and have trained abs and they still aren’t showing because of shit genetics then go ahead and surgerymaxx... but chances of this being the case are low.

In order to exemplify my point here are a couple of images:

Caption:

D86B030C 9E71 40E5 A5A5 0B2B375779C4

3AC9190C 111D 40FE 838C 8C1C35297CCF

Skinny guys with abs:

C69DA8A2 BC49 44F0 8401 477D4BF869F3

DE6A2454 4F4C 4449 809C A320235872A2

75565230 4684 45A9 9D17 738EC047D5AB

75D75D02 ED83 4538 8A6A BAAA3A4588A9

Muscular guy with abs:

0FE2B3E2 B4EB 47BA 9D09 8D28637A9035

D5D32A55 B668 4EFA A3D6 7488FCFDE2A1

C3EE3E85 219A 4A8E 8E03 6948C0BBDF64

116A98D5 1DA3 44E5 B461 545E0D6E36F5

To make things even worse most of these guys are tall and have chad faces.

Here’s what muscular + no abs looks like:

0BD05D44 F353 4810 B317 659E08C59B12

177D15EE 0175 45A7 90A3 71C5C3A8FDC8

Which I believe is better than no muscle + abs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
If you dont have intrest in being a "dietcel" then just stop working out period. The gym is not rlly a place for you. TBH NGL
100%. Diet is just as big of a part of gymmaxing as actually lifting

Have you had surgeries before? I don’t like to discourage fellow surgerycels but this surgery feels cope to me. Firstly I’m sure it would never look like the real natural abs. Secondly you can get them yourself with some effort, why pay for something like this then. Thirdly no one notices your abs unless it’s on Tinder pics.

You could actually work on your face. Nothing is possible without effort. Having such a surgery will just make you lazy which looksmaxing should’nt be about. I doubt this procedure is risk free. I went through an orthognathic surgery 10 days back and if this shit was possible without surgery I would 100% do that. The recovery has not been child’s play at all.
Yes I've had surgeries before. They're intense, you're right. I'm prepared for the recovery, the real work happens after surgery.
1) There's a lot of pics online and a lot look very natural as long as it fits the person's body type.
2) I know what it takes for me to have a 6 pack (lots of dieting and losing about 20-40 lbs) which I'm not really keen on doing right now. I only weigh 160 lbs.
3) I photoshopped my abs on Tinder and got a lot of matches as a result. Lots of compliments on it too.

Don’t know much about liposculpture what I can tell you is that diet + exercise = abs

Yes I know genetics has a huge play in how your abs will look or how easy it’ll be to have your abs show but at least it is feasible without surgery in around 3 months to 2years for most people and depending on each individual.

Also...did you even try and get abs naturally?

All the money this surgery will cost you could have been invested on your face, your height or a gym membership with supplements.

Tbh: if you’re at 8% body fat (which is attainable and maintainable) and have an ffmi hovering 21 to 25 range( means you have enough muscle) and have trained abs and they still aren’t showing because of shit genetics then go ahead and surgerymaxx... but chances of this being the case are low.

Which I believe is better than no muscle + abs.
Yes, diet is what's necessary for me to have abs. I'm muscular and weigh 160 lbs. The only time I had abs was when I was extremely skinny at 120 lbs. Tbh, you can see my abs outlines and I work them out a lot but the layer of fat prevents them from popping.
I agree about surgeries outside of this. I'm already planning to do a lot of them:
Eyebrow transplant
Tear trough filler
Chin implant (possible)
Rhino (possible)

I look forward to updating this thread after recovering and proving ya'll haters wrong!

Last edited:
Yes I've had surgeries before. They're intense, you're right. I'm prepared for the recovery, the real work happens after surgery.
1) There's a lot of pics online and a lot look very natural as long as it fits the person's body type.
2) I know what it takes for me to have a 6 pack (lots of dieting and losing about 20-40 lbs) which I'm not really keen on doing right now. I only weigh 160 lbs.
3) I photoshopped my abs on Tinder and got a lot of matches as a result. Lots of compliments on it too.

Yes, diet is what's necessary for me to have abs. I'm muscular and weigh 160 lbs. The only time I had abs was when I was extremely skinny at 120 lbs. Tbh, you can see my abs outlines and I work them out a lot but the layer of fat prevents them from popping.
I agree about surgeries outside of this. I'm already planning to do a lot of them:
Eyebrow transplant
Tear trough filler
Chin implant (possible)
Rhino (possible)

I look forward to updating this thread after recovering and proving ya'll haters wrong!

How tall are you?

Lol this surgery is just plain retardedness, you cant even see your triceps and you want your abs to show, hilarious

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, jefferson and 11gaijin
You can get them naturally idiot. Go on a cut.
The big thing that I'm benefitting from too is the fat transfer part. So I'm getting some fat added to my calves and glutes because I've always had trouble gaining in those regions. I got slight gyno too and this surgery is gonna fix that

The big thing that I'm benefitting from too is the fat transfer part. So I'm getting some fat added to my calves and glutes because I've always had trouble gaining in those regions. I got slight gyno too and this surgery is gonna fix that
Okay. I don't see any gyno tbh.

zZtEIhA.jpg

xPDmNtd.jpg

Wasn't sure how to pose in the mirror but here's me shirtless

You look like that and think you're "muscular"... Wtf... Bruh, you're barely a begginer lifter...

There is nothing wrong with your bodyfat distribution mate, you just have fat all over.

You're like 18% bodyfat and you expect to see abs? Bruh get down to 10% and if you dont have abs then come speak to us.

You're not conditioned at all. Why would you even take surgery to lose bodyfat lol? Its so easy compared to gaining muscle. If you really want to lose bodyfat, just stop eating for a month. Or take a fat burner to lose the fat AT LEAST.

If you're not a "dietcel" then dont go to the gym at all. Getting a surgery?! When all you have to do is clean your diet up a bit?!

You also have wide hips, not giant love handles of fat. No liposculpture is gonna fix that.

You have "Man boobs" because you're pretty chubby overall mate... Not because you legit have Gynocomastia... Even if you did have Gyno, you'd atleast try to take Letrozole to get rid of that first... Any doctor would tell you that.

Have you even had you're hormones checked to make sure its Gyno related to High Estrogen?

If you can't be asked to diet or get a simple blood test, you have no business thinking about surgery lol.

Get to 10% bodyfat, and if you still don't have abs, I'd accept you willing to get a surgery, even if its still stupid.

But at the moment, you're just a fat slob who thinks hes "muscular" and that getting a surgery will solve all his problems.

Pfffffttt and I thought steroids were bad.

@jefferson @Nibba @Deltoid @ZyzzReincarnate @battlefieldincel @ZUZZCEL

You look like that and think you're "muscular"... Wtf... Bruh, you're barely a begginer lifter...

There is nothing wrong with your bodyfat distribution mate, you just have fat all over.

You're like 18% bodyfat and you expect to see abs? Bruh get down to 10% and if you dont have abs then come speak to us.

You're not conditioned at all. Why would you even take surgery to lose bodyfat lol? Its so easy compared to gaining muscle. If you really want to lose bodyfat, just stop eating for a month. Or take a fat burner to lose the fat AT LEAST.

If you're not a "dietcel" then dont go to the gym at all. Getting a surgery?! When all you have to do is clean your diet up a bit?!

You also have wide hips, not giant love handles of fat. No liposculpture is gonna fix that.

You have "Man boobs" because you're pretty chubby overall mate... Not because you legit have Gynocomastia... Even if you did have Gyno, you'd atleast try to take Letrozole to get rid of that first... Any doctor would tell you that.

Have you even had you're hormones checked to make sure its Gyno related to High Estrogen?

If you can't be asked to diet or get a simple blood test, you have no business thinking about surgery lol.

Get to 10% bodyfat, and if you still don't have abs, I'd accept you willing to get a surgery, even if its still stupid.

But at the moment, you're just a fat slob who thinks hes "muscular" and that getting a surgery will solve all his problems.

Dude he's way bigger than you lol. Sorry bro lol. But yeah he's also highish bf but not 18. Probably 15-16%

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Vitty
Dude he's way bigger than you lol. Sorry bro lol. But yeah he's also highish bf but not 18. Probably 15-16%

Who cares if hes bigger lol, either way, hes too small to be thinking about surgery lol.

Even at 15%, most people only see maybe a 2 or a 4 pack in good lighting.

I can slightly see his abs on his shit phone camera is mediocre lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Who cares if hes bigger lol, either way, hes too small to be thinking about surgery lol.

Even at 15%, most people only see maybe a 2 or a 4 pack in good lighting.

I can slightly see his abs on his shit phone camera is mediocre lighting.
You said he isn't muscular and looks like a beginner which isn't true lol. Look at his arms and shoulders. Yeah back and chest need work but he clearly is bulking and knows what he's doing

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Gengar and Deleted member 147
zZtEIhA.jpg

xPDmNtd.jpg

Wasn't sure how to pose in the mirror but here's me shirtless
You're so close to having abs, just cut instead of fucking your body up permanently with surgery abs.

You said he isn't muscular and looks like a beginner which isn't true lol. Look at his arms and shoulders. Yeah back and chest need work but he clearly is bulking and knows what he's doing

We gotta agree to disagree ??‍♂️
You're so close to having abs, just cut instead of fucking your body up permanently with surgery abs.

Yh I agree, maybe Im getting to fired up. But like, surgery is risky bro. And I don't want other people thinking they're gonna follow his lead ya know?

Abs are all about low body fat. I don't train my stomach at all but when I get down to 12% BF I have a totally rocking 6 pack. I'm gonna predict that implants will look ridiculous and out of place unless you're 15% or lower.

I don't disagree that I have too much fat on me. A lot of fat came from bulking and wanting to be bigger. I used to weigh about 125-130 lbs and I was scrawny while being defined. I prefer being bigger, though of course I would like to be muscular and 10% BF. Dieting to get those results would be just too rigorous for me. Also I admit I drink more than I need to because I like partying
The surgery while drastic has pretty good results and would give me some more motivation to work even harder in the gym. I work out about 4x a week
As far as gyno, I'm not sure if I have it. But I would like to reduce the fat I have there. It was even naturally big when I was 125 lbs

Example results of this surgery:
Would like to get to that level
I'm not too close to getting abs, even if I dropped about 20 lbs I would still not have abs

Abs are all about low body fat. I don't train my stomach at all but when I get down to 12% BF I have a totally rocking 6 pack. I'm gonna predict that implants will look ridiculous and out of place unless you're 15% or lower.
Not implants, they chisel out the fat between my abs and even out the distribution so it looks more natural

What a joke.

looks retarded, my 15 yo brother has a better 6 pack than that, and no he's not skinny