• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and 11gaijin
277.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Swagwaffle, Sean O'Aspie and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Ritalincel
Better than believing that lookmaxxing and surgerymaxxing will give you female validation eventually. Once she learns you had surgery it's ogre boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Better than believing that lookmaxxing and surgerymaxxing will give you female validation eventually. Once she learns you had surgery it's ogre boyos.
Then make sure she doesn't?

• +1

The thing is you wont get that much better looking by surgery. And you can easily tell a lot of it like its for some medical reason.

"I used to have some problems with my jaw and teeth so i had surgery to fix it" = lefort

• +1

Why and how would she learn you had surgery, if you've never met her before ?

• +1
Not really. There’s certain surgeries that aren’t really deal breakers, but obviously if you’ve had 5+ then it will be harder to hide. But then again, if the results look natural & not Kardashian fake, then you can always say that it’s a result of diet, exercise, & aging.
Why and how would she learn you had surgery, if you've never met her before ?
The only time OP would be concerned is if he has any noticeable scars or it just simply looks fake as fuck. Otherwise, the only thing that might maybe give it away is old Facebook photos or childhood pictures... but even then it just matters how closely she pays attention to details. Women get shit done all of the time, not to mention raping their faces with makeup daily & dying their shitty natural hair color. You should be questioning her naturalness before she questions you lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Future Arablite
Not really. There’s certain surgeries that aren’t really deal breakers, but obviously if you’ve had 5+ then it will be harder to hide. But then again, if the results look natural & not Kardashian fake, then you can always say that it’s a result of diet, exercise, & aging.

The only time OP would be concerned is if he has any noticeable scars or it just simply looks fake as fuck. Otherwise, the only thing that might maybe give it away is old Facebook photos or childhood pictures... but even then it just matters how closely she pays attention to details. Women get shit done all of the time, not to mention raping their faces with makeup daily & dying their shitty natural hair color. You should be questioning her naturalness before she questions you lmao.
Yeah osteotomies are easy to hide ylif you opt fpr surgery. Can't tell if it is worth it getting in a long term relationship and procreating as a former SUBHUMAN though.

• +1
jfl @ you

cope harder nigger

• +1
Yeah osteotomies are easy to hide ylif you opt fpr surgery. Can't tell if it is worth it getting in a long term relationship and procreating as a former SUBHUMAN though.
Well if she’s attractive enough then there’s nothing wrong with procreating, you’re mixing your shit genes in hopes of them being filtered out with better ones. Then you train your children to not act like faggots & make them play sports & hopefully the next generation ascends you by 3-4 points. If you’re a 4-5, you have hope of your children being 7+ if your BM is hot. If you’re a sub 4, well then pray that in 3 generations your shit genes get left out.

IMO, find a women that has whatever traits you lack. For example, if you’re short, have brown eyes, & weak lower third, then look for one who’s tall, blue-eyed, good lower third, etc. I mean, we don’t know the future of cosmetic surgeries, so although your fixes don’t get transferred, pretty much everyone who isn’t a total retard is getting them nowadays. Our forum is just a few decades ahead of society’s “norms”.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Future Arablite

Right, he doesn't even need to show his childhood pics and could delete old photos and/or store them elsewhere.

If she starts asking wether or not he has gotten any or shows suspicion then he could make up an explanation about how similar things happened to his siblings and relatives with aging or just ignore/change topic and respond with amused mastery.
Well if she’s attractive enough then there’s nothing wrong with procreating, you’re mixing your shit genes in hopes of them being filtered out with better ones. Then you train your children to not act like faggots & make them play sports & hopefully the next generation ascends you by 3-4 points. If you’re a 4-5, you have hope of your children being 7+ if your BM is hot. If you’re a sub 4, well then pray that in 3 generations your shit genes get left out.

IMO, find a women that has whatever traits you lack. For example, if you’re short, have brown eyes, & weak lower third, then look for one who’s tall, blue-eyed, good lower third, etc. I mean, we don’t know the future of cosmetic surgeries, so although your fixes don’t get transferred, pretty much everyone who isn’t a total retard is getting them nowadays. Our forum is just a few decades ahead of society’s “norms”.

Legit, problem is many ethnics here (including me) will have an extremely hard time with marrying a white girl if we would want to, mostly due to strict parents and different cultures, even though it isn't different in my case and the case of the new generation since i was born in a white country and i am not religious. There would be too much backlash from the initial tribe/relatives for that to happen which is sad, but unfortunately true.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and margotrobbie
Kek then you get you pass on your ugly genes jfl.
No, I'm never passing on my genes, children are disgusting. My only goal after PS is fucking as many women as possible and then dying.

• +1
hey guys on this date 10.31.2018 i am officially going MGTOW

thank you
If you mean you’re not thinking about women while you work on business and self improvement then great. If you mean you’re never dating again to empower yourself then it’s just cope bro

• +1
Aren't most of us though? I have always dreamed of being married to the NAWALT but I think that is more of a fantasy.

• +1
cope

• +1
rdq8xl1sacs01.jpg

• +1
mgtowcel

• +1