i’m going through ego death

D

Deleted member 12688

jesus dawg, i’m tripping really hard and it’s lowkey scary to use my phone but i wanted to let u know before i’m at the point where i can’t even use my phone

At first i started asking myself “Do i really even like these niggas?” then “Do i even hang out with these niggas?” Then “Do i even know these niggas?” Then “Who are these niggas?” Then “Who am I?” as a joke then i realized i don’t know who the fuck i am. i cannot remember my past at all right now and my chest feels like it’s levatagkng dawg, this is some weird shit going on and i’m getting more scared by the second

what to do?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Copemaxxing @Jagged0 @Biggdink @JustMewbrah @Latebloomer10 @eyelidcel @RetardSubhuman

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Chintuck22, Copemaxxing and 9 others

dont be jealous asshole​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Chill bruh youre just tripping

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 12688
Put down the perc 30’s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Jagged0
Go to bed and ask mommy to sing u ur favorite bedtime story

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
jesus dawg, i’m tripping really hard and it’s lowkey scary to use my phone but i wanted to let u know before i’m at the point where i can’t even use my phone

At first i started asking myself “Do i really even like these niggas?” then “Do i even hang out with these niggas?” Then “Do i even know these niggas?” Then “Who are these niggas?” Then “Who am I?” as a joke then i realized i don’t know who the fuck i am. i cannot remember my past at all right now and my chest feels like it’s levatagkng dawg, this is some weird shit going on and i’m getting more scared by the second

what to do?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Copemaxxing @Jagged0 @Biggdink @JustMewbrah @Latebloomer10 @eyelidcel @RetardSubhuman
karma from nt mogging the whole forum you fucking physco

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Jagged0 and Deleted member 13318

Screenshot 20210805 045326

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 3828, cumbutamoren and 1 other person
Don't do psychedelic drugs, don't be the next connor murphy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 12688
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 12688
The forum is getting to you
no bro. my chest feels like it’s levitating and i’m stuck to my bed, like my soul is going to heaven. i dont think my shit was laced but i ain’t test it either. i think this is how it ends for me dawg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 13318
no bro. my chest feels like it’s levitating and i’m stuck to my bed, like my soul is going to heaven. i dont think my shit was laced but i ain’t test it either. i think this is how it ends for me dawg
@kjsbdfiusdf make a prayer for this mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 12688
@kjsbdfiusdf make a prayer for this mentalcel
bro ion think u getting me.. i feel like i’m DYING nigga! This is not about inceldom! I think i’m overdosing or something!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318
no bro. my chest feels like it’s levitating and i’m stuck to my bed, like my soul is going to heaven. i dont think my shit was laced but
bro ion think u getting me.. i feel like i’m DYING nigga! This is not about inceldom! I think i’m overdosing or something!
You not dying bro no ones ever overdosed on whatever you took. You just over reacting

• +1
You not dying bro no ones ever overdosed on whatever you took. You just over reacting
the LORD is calling my name brother. I think this is it…

Will you miss me daqg?

Have you met the shadow creatures yet?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
mogs me

what to do?

this is how connor murphys r born

jesus dqwg, what if this is it? what if this is how it ends for me? are y’all gone miss me?
The boys will smoke a blunt every 4th of august I’ll even name my first born son moonblunt jr

• Love it
You smoking too much weed man happened to me too