I'm going to be kind from now on.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
I have been quite harsh and unnecessarily mean at times but from now on I will be kind. Does not mean I will cope though if you are subhuman and ask for a rate I will rate you as such, but no more insults for the sake of being mean. Being mean ultimately takes more than it gives. So I'm going to be kind from now on.

I understand this will initally trigger people to test me and insult me but I see it as a challenge to be kind, I refuse to be mean now.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 28541 and 8 others
Damn. You insulted subhumans when they asked you for a rate? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Idontknowlol, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Damn. You insulted subhumans when they asked you for a rate? Jfl
No I actually kept it very professional in PMs but anyone who overrated themselves in public threads usually got some shit handed to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and cytoplasm
I’m going to be kind from now on.
22425.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I have no enemies type shit

• Love it
I have no enemies type shit
Although Vinland just amplified it being kind has always been in my nature, just environment has pushed me into behaving differently. I have found my way.

No I actually kept it very professional in PMs but anyone who overrated themselves in public threads usually got some shit handed to them.
These deserve it tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and HarrierDuBois
These deserve it tbh
I may have handed them more than what was justified at times, but ultimately they will stay in their delusions and thing won't change.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I have been quite harsh and unnecessarily mean at times but from now on I will be kind. Does not mean I will cope though if you are subhuman and ask for a rate I will rate you as such, but no more insults for the sake of being mean. Being mean ultimately takes more than it gives. So I'm going to be kind from now on.

I understand this will initally trigger people to test me and insult me but I see it as a challenge to be kind, I refuse to be mean now.
kek literally one of the most wholesome and respectful users. But good for you, the bloomer/kindness pill is the final one.

Last edited:
  • Love it
kek literally one of the most wholesome and respectful users. But good for you, the bloomer/kindness pill is the final one.

I was quite a bad user months ago, now I am tired of being evil, bad begets bad. It's all a snowball effect.

• So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I was quite a bad user months ago, now I am tired of being evil, bad begets bad. It's all a snowball effect.
You were always so nice. I'm not that bad but I'm a cunt compared to you. Then there are ascended people like BGM that are still cunts, they're the worst.

• +1
Reactions: zura, PointOfNoReturn and HarrierDuBois
You were always so nice. I'm not that bad but I'm a cunt compared to you. Then there are ascended people like BGM that are still cunts, they're the worst.
Anyone who stays here when they don't have to tend to be quite rotten. The second I have ascended I am gone.

• +1
Reactions: zura and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
  • +1
If u were harsh what makes that me then? Jfl

Ur not even harsh. Ur normal
I used to be quite mean a few months ago, mean enough I feel it was not good at least, mean enough to get me to want to change.

Perhaps, just did not sit right with me so I changed, to each their own.
Being nice is overrated. Atleast 90% of the userbase here would backstab u given the chance. Its shit or get shitted on.

• +1
Being nice is overrated. Atleast 90% of the userbase here would backstab u given the chance. Its shit or get shitted on.
Difference between nice and kind, genuine kindness is way different from being nice. Also I am here to help people ascend not die for them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Nebula
No ramusfrauding for his disgusting collagen, wrinkles and balding

Mogged

• +1
Difference between nice and kind, genuine kindness is way different from being nice. Also I am here to help people ascend not die for them.
Raising the bar and increasing the competition? No thanks

Raising the bar and increasing the competition? No thanks
I mean we helped eachother so, that is literally raising the bar.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
  • +1
U helped me what nigga? Im lookscapped tf is there to be needed
Fair enough, to rephrase, hrghrg, you helped me despite not wanting to help people.

• JFL
Nerdic cope

Fair enough, to rephrase, hrghrg, you helped me despite not wanting to help people.
Helped u with stuff u already knew. Actually helping people is moneymaxxing. No ones gonna give u that. Gl wagecucking is what many would say

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 31944 and HarrierDuBois
The second I have ascended I am gone.
Many years ago I used to be on looksmax, but then I just about became good looking enough to get a few matches on tinder, but then I started balding and now I'm back here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and HarrierDuBois
Nerdic cope
If you want to think that way, you are free to do so.

Helped u with stuff u already knew. Actually helping people is moneymaxxing. No ones gonna give u that. Gl wagecucking is what many would say
Fair but telling someone opposite advice that would descend them would be the real masterplan.

• JFL
Many years ago I used to be on looksmax, but then I just about became good looking enough to get a few matches on tinder, but then I started balding and now I'm back here.
Balding is very brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
If you want to think that way, you are free to do so.

Fair but telling someone opposite advice that would descend them would be the real masterplan.
Considering u need to wagecuck for years and then get the surgeries is already torture tbh

Considering u need to wagecuck for years and then get the surgeries is already torture tbh
1-2 years approximately, I can have bimax in 2 years if I am efficient.

• +1

Am I subhuman?

Lol what a faggot cuck. Hehehe