I'm going to become the greatest Looksmaxer of all time

O

Optimization

Iron
I'm literally going to get everything. I'll post an update one day. Mark this thread. I've found a low inhibition, sociopathic Curry surgeon who my Indian friend in Med School vouched for. Friend even assisted him. The surgeon is apparently a multimillionaire. He just lives in a poor Curry State because he really likes cutting people up apparently. He's legit I promise

I won't share who he is but he has amazing results.. He's just as good as anyone of the top tier surgeons in the states. He'll do all the craniofacial stuff for under 30K. I'll be the lab rat for you guys and I'll post my results. You have my word fellow looksmaxxers.

I want to go get everything to look like Giga Chad Dolph Lundgren. Brandon Routh would suffice as well. I look closer to a baby faced version of Routh, but I still wanna shoot for the Nordic stars.

Shopping list:

FACE:

- Coronal Bipartition, combined with Lefort 3,
- Orbital box osteotomy,
- Super Bimax surgery,
- Chin wing osteotomy,
- Sliding Genioplasty if moving jaw forward isn't enough,
- Drill hole canthoplasty,
- Combined Lip lift and reduction,
- Hair transplants for my norwood 1.5 hairline.
-Custom made dental veneers/maybe even crowns to get larger teeth and more masculine canines

- If Lefort 3 and orbital box isn't enough I'll get custom made orbital rim implats for lateral orbital rims.

- Again if Lefort 3 isn't enough for my nose I'll get rib cartilage rhinoplasty to get that tall projecting Nordic nose.

- Finally a Dr Eppley cranium expansion implant to get a robust, masculine Cromagnon/proto-nordic skull.

BODY

-Limb lengthening, so I can go from 5'11" to 6'5"
-Clavicle Lengthening
- Maybe delt implants if my shoulders still don't match my new height.
-If it exists I'll find a curry surgeon I can bribe to do osteogenesis on my hands/fingers so I can get some large man hands. Don't care if they don't work as well after the procedure.

- Steroids to build the max amount of muscle possible.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Need2Ascend and 29 others
see ya in 1 month when u realize that it's over and those surgeries will not help u

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 13787 and 10 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Gaia262, Stopping@Nothing19 and 28 others
I look forward to it, good luck!

• +1
Reactions: Optimization
I'm literally going to get everything. I'll post an update one day. Mark this thread. I've found a low inhibition, sociopathic Curry surgeon who my Indian friend in Med School vouched for. Friend even assisted him. The surgeon is apparently a multimillionaire. He just lives in a poor Curry State because he really likes cutting people up apparently. He's legit I promise

I won't share who he is but he has amazing results.. He's just as good as anyone of the top tier surgeons in the states. He'll do all the craniofacial stuff for under 30K. I'll be the lab rat for you guys and I'll post my results. You have my word fellow looksmaxxers.

I want to go get everything to look like Giga Chad Dolph Lundgren. Brandon Routh would suffice as well. I look closer to a baby faced version of Routh, but I still wanna shoot for the Nordic stars.

Shopping list:

FACE:

- Orbital box osteotomy,
- Super Bimax surgery,
- Chin wing osteotomy,
- Combined Lip lift ad reduction,
-Custom made dental veneers/maybe even crowns to get larger teeth and more masculine canines

- If Lefort 3 and orbital box isn't enough I'll get custom made orbital rim implats for lateral orbital rims.

- Again if Lefort 3 isn't enough for my nose I'll get rib cartilage rhinoplasty to get that tall projecting Nordic nose.

- Finally a Dr Eppley cranium expansion implant to get a robust, masculine Cromagnon/proto-nordic skull.

BODY

-Limb lengthening, so I ca go from 5'11" to 6'5"
-Clavicle Lengthening
- Maybe delt implants if my shoulders still don't match my ew height.
-If it exists I'll find a curry surgeon I can bribe to do osteogenesis on my hands/figers so I ca get some large ma heads. Don't care if they don't work as well after the procedure.

- Steroids' to build the max amount of muscle possible.
what no bitches does to a mf

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, teenmax, hypergamy and 2 others
see ya in 1 month when u realize that it's over and those surgeries will not help u

I literally just want to get laid on tinder and satisfy my own ego by looking better. I don't give a shit about forming actual relationships. Yes I'm an Aspie/psychopathcel.

Dolph Lundgren is not a GigaChad to women lmfao. Product of the male gaze.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member, Deleted and 3 others
I know. Women like pretty boy faces. And someone like dolph lundgren would make them feel insecure because they would get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Shopping list:

FACE:

- Orbital box osteotomy,
- Super Bimax surgery,
- Chin wing osteotomy,
- Combined Lip lift ad reduction,

BODY

-Limb lengthening, so I ca go from 5'11" to 6'5"
-Clavicle Lengthening
- Maybe delt implants if my shoulders still don't match my ew height.
-If it exists I'll find a curry surgeon I can bribe to do osteogenesis on my hands/figers so I ca get some large ma heads. Don't care if they don't work as well after the procedure.

- Steroids' to build the max amount of muscle possible.
you can't beat @CosmicMaxxer. he's done it all way before anyone else

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and CosmicMaxxer
I know. Women like pretty boy faces. And someone like dolph lundgren would make them feel insecure because they would get mogged
This is honestly more about me than it is about women. I'm a narcissist to be honest.

Also a guy at my highschool who looked similar to Dolph got all the girls.....

I look forward to it, good luck!
Thanks Far336, I hope I don't die or go blind....

Also Toth, I'll get some intensive therapy after I heal from all the shit I get done. Maybe I can change for the better mentally speaking if I do some of that new low dose psychedelic therapy they have out now.

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and far336
Also to anyone who's going to say me getting limb lengthening will throw off my proportions:

I've got giant legs from all the bodybuilding I've done. Legs hyper responded to strength training and all the SARMs I've taken for some reason. If I stretch them out they'll look normal. Shoulders are slightly above average in width but they would have to be a bit wider if I were to go from 5'11" to 6"5".

This is honestly more about me than it is about women. I'm a narcissist to be honest.

Also a guy at my highschool who looked similar to Dolph got all the girls.....
I want to get on with the tallest European girls. If I go for a 6'2" girl she wouldn't be mogged

It's one thing to dislike retarded redpillers who think men like Lachowski are "gay-looking" and unattractive to women, but there is no need to go from one retarded extreme to the opposite, equally idiotic, one and pretend prime Dolph wouldn't be a tetrachad slayer

They like Chads with good facials features, which includes prettyboys like Froy and Chico and masc Chads like Dolph alike

It's one thing to dislike retarded redpillers who think men like Lachowski are "gay-looking" and unattractive to women, but there is no need to go from one retarded extreme to the opposite, equally idiotic, one and pretend prime Dolph wouldn't be a tetrachad slayer

They like Chads with good facials features, which includes prettyboys like Froy and Chico and masc Chads like Dolph alike
Dolph Lundgren is not a "terraslayer". Maybe to tall masculine tranny women:

Download 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Dolph Lundgren is not a "terraslayer". Maybe to tall masculine tranny women:

View attachment 1498971
I don't think him in his prime would be noticeably less succesful than Chico
BTW, just in case, my post in the other thread you've just liked is obviously sarcastic, I agree standards are lower in EE than in the West, but you overexaggerate that fact to absurd degrees, whence my post

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 7725
Was probably the only chick that could take his 10 inch cock and not be injured. Also sometimes you date a person who looks nothing like you just for the exotic thrill.

Also have you ever been close to an athletic black chick before? One came on to me this one time, long story short let me tell you they have a really powerful attractive scent. Not really surprised by Dolph dating that woman.

I'd rather have a fugly black girl like her than an average white chick any day lmao.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: teenmax, DivineBeing and Deleted member 7725
Good on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

Shopping list:

FACE:

- Orbital box osteotomy,
- Super Bimax surgery,
- Chin wing osteotomy,

BODY

-Clavicle Lengthening
-If it exists I'll find a curry surgeon I can bribe to do osteogenesis on my hands/fingers so I can get some large man hands. Don't care if they don't work as well after the procedure.

You should say the surgeon’s name, boyo. We are here to share knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and CopeTilliRope

Shopping list:

FACE:

- Orbital box osteotomy,
- Super Bimax surgery,
- Chin wing osteotomy,

BODY

-Clavicle Lengthening

I'm still alive, it's just that there have been some personal hiccups along the way. I was mega dosing SARMs (RAD 140 and MK677) for a year and a half just to experiment if it would add any growth to my skull and I made myself sick and just messed up in the head. I probably need to get testosterone replacement therapy.

As to whether the SARMS made my bone mass in my face any different my chin looks more protuberant and my cheekbones look a bit more powerful. My nose is slightly more defined and jaw looks a tiny bit more bulky. The most noticable changes were in my body. My wrists and hands look noticeably thicker. Shoulders are obviously more massive. My forearm muscles look beastly now. Everything in general is just thicker and more muscular now.

In conclusion SARMs will not change your facial appearance much. Most notable is the change in the prominence/pointiness of the chin and the strength of the zygomatic arches. I'd say mega dosing SARMs is a great way to selectively bulk up your muscle and possibly bone structure(I swear to got my fingers and wrists are thicker) without the androgenic side effects of traditional testosterone based anabolic steroids. Mental side effects are brutal. Suppresses your system like mad.

Also to correct something in my initial post I said "Coronal Bipartition". I meant Monobloc advancement. Also here is an article detailing how it is possible for adults to receive this surgery. Honestly I think I have undiagnosed mild crouzons. I've also suffered from frequent headaches my whole life. Also just a weird sensation in my head my whole life that I just attributed as "brainfog". I think my intracranial pressure is too high.
My dad has a much larger head than my mom and much more forward growth. I hypothesis my brain is simply too big for my skull. Don't race mix kids. There's a reason European men with robust skulls and a ton of forward growth should not mix with other sub ethnicities with much less forward growth and brain capacity. You will birth a monstrous offspring with bulgy eyes and mild neurological problems. My mom is mostly white and part native Canadian. Shitty Nova scotia native genes. Literally worse than the southern Indian genes. There is no ethic group worse than the Maritime Natives. Just 10% Maritime Canadian Native DNA completely ruined my white genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I'm still alive, it's just that there have been some personal hiccups along the way. I was mega dosing SARMs (RAD 140 and MK677) for a year and a half just to experiment if it would add any growth to my skull and I made myself sick and just messed up in the head. I probably need to get testosterone replacement therapy.

As to whether the SARMS made my bone mass in my face any different my chin looks more protuberant and my cheekbones look a bit more powerful. My nose is slightly more defined and jaw looks a tiny bit more bulky. The most noticable changes were in my body. My wrists and hands look noticeably thicker. Shoulders are obviously more massive. My forearm muscles look beastly now. Everything in general is just thicker and more muscular now.

In conclusion SARMs will not change your facial appearance much. Most notable is the change in the prominence/pointiness of the chin and the strength of the zygomatic arches. I'd say mega dosing SARMs is a great way to selectively bulk up your muscle and possibly bone structure(I swear to got my fingers and wrists are thicker) without the androgenic side effects of traditional testosterone based anabolic steroids. Mental side effects are brutal. Suppresses your system like mad.

Also to correct something in my initial post I said "Coronal Bipartition". I meant Monobloc advancement. Also here is an article detailing how it is possible for adults to receive this surgery. Honestly I think I have undiagnosed mild crouzons. I've also suffered from frequent headaches my whole life. Also just a weird sensation in my head my whole life that I just attributed as "brainfog". I think my intracranial pressure is too high.
My dad has a much larger head than my mom and much more forward growth. I hypothesis my brain is simply too big for my skull. Don't race mix kids. There's a reason European men with robust skulls and a ton of forward growth should not mix with other sub ethnicities with much less forward growth and brain capacity. You will birth a monstrous offspring with bulgy eyes and mild neurological problems. My mom is mostly white and part native Canadian. Shitty Nova scotia native genes. Literally worse than the southern Indian genes. There is no ethic group worse than the Maritime Natives. Just 10% Maritime Canadian Native DNA completely ruined my white genes.

Try megadosing k2 while on HGH. It probably will give far superior gains than just HGH. Probably not a good idea to megadose k2 before surgeries though as the bone will be much harder.

Last edited:
Try megadosing k2 while on HGH. It probably will give far superior gains than just HGH. Probably not a good idea to megadose k2 before surgeries though as the bone will be much harder.
I was not on HGH I was on MK677. I used it mostly to test the effect on my skin, hair and workout recovery.

I would not dare use actual HGH because acromegaly looks hideous and you can't go back if you accidentally induce it. I read a paper where a 60 year old man artificially induced acromegaly symptoms by taking normal HRT doses.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
I was not on HGH I was on MK677. I used it mostly to test the effect on my skin, hair and workout recovery.

I would not dare use actual HGH because acromegaly looks hideous and you can't go back if you accidentally induce it. I read a paper where a 60 year old man artificially induced acromegaly symptoms by taking normal HRT doses.
they are not the same thing but both are boosting hgh levels in the human system, thats what I mean.

When are you getting the surgeries?

Last edited:
What a meme