im going to do it

frendly

frendly

👁
im tired of being alive, im useless, going nowhere, im retarded (failing most of my classes ripbozo), im subhuman, disgusting, no one likes me, i hate everything about myself, i have never accomplished anything in life, i only cause trouble, and my parents hate me. im thinking of swallowing a whole bottle of tylenol and calling it a day i have lost all hope in life, me dying will change nothing and life will continue without me. i cant run away either because that would only cause more trouble and im too retarded for that shit. if u have any tips on how to run away or how many pills i have to take to kms lmk please, help a nigga out.

🙏

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 4614, Ryan and 3 others
convert to islam inshallah
he will always be there for you

• +1
Reactions: sun21
you probably have like 50 years left and then an eternity of nothing, you should just live it out and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
im tired of being alive, im useless, going nowhere, im retarded (failing most of my classes ripbozo), im subhuman, disgusting, no one likes me, i hate everything about myself, i have never accomplished anything in life, i only cause trouble, and my parents hate me. im thinking of swallowing a whole bottle of tylenol and calling it a day i have lost all hope in life, me dying will change nothing and life will continue without me. i cant run away either because that would only cause more trouble and im too retarded for that shit. if u have any tips on how to run away or how many pills i have to take to kms lmk please, help a nigga out.

🙏

Imagine ending it all because of women you pea brained Retard. Pathetic

• +1
Reactions: sun21 and Deleted member 15827
you probably have like 50 years left and then an eternity of nothing, you should just live it out and see what happens
nothing good ever happens, i always wait things out. as soon as my dad finds out about my bad grade in math hell just give me another speech about how horrible my future will be and make me stare at a wall for 9 hours. i just want to run away, can i please live with you?

Imagine ending it all because of women you pea brained Retard. Pathetic
its not only women its myself and my family and im just tired of being alive, i want to run away from everything.

nothing good ever happens, i always wait things out. as soon as my dad finds out about my bad grade in math hell just give me another speech about how horrible my future will be and make me stare at a wall for 9 hours. i just want to run away, can i please live with you?
Doubt we're even on the same continent. Where you at?

dont take pills man, research this properly (a painless method). Exit bags are painless I think but honestly just don't do anything pls

dont take pills man, research this properly (a painless method). Exit bags are painless I think but honestly just don't do anything pls
im a pussy and most likely wont, i just wish i could find a way to just get away from everything.

Jfl. atleast go rob somebody before u succumb to the rope

im a pussy and most likely wont, i just wish i could find a way to just get away from everything.
Bro,be strong and fix these problems,if you are not getting good grades,then study bro and don't spend time here,this site is full of autistic retards who will put acid on their face if it meant that they would get a date with a beautiful girl.
You my brother are more than this,you are a legend,if not today then maybe you will be tomorrow,don't waste your time here and study instead,this site will do nothing but depress you about things you can't change,look at Jeff Bezos man,he is bald but he can get 1 billion women on his shoes ready to suck his d*ck.
Looks don't matter ,your will does .
Remeber the after darkest hour of the night comes the morning,the light,the sun,the happiness
You are just in the darkest hour it will go away.
Try to study but set your expectations low,then slowly increasr,if your father scolds you again and has set the bar too high,tell him that you would study according to yourself and ask him to set his expectations a bit lower,you can figure this out man,i have gone through worse and i have survived.

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Stop using any and all electronics. Repeat the Jesus Prayer and read the Gospel every day, listen to Eastern Orthodox chants everyday, pray for Salvation, Salvation from confusion, misery and sin.

Struggle as hard as you can. Your current fate is indeed suicide, you must undergo extreme struggle to change this. You will be a warrior

And you will make it.

🙏

You should know that it's all just mental, the idea that you can't change or that even you can't run away (idk if reccomend idk your situation) yet saying you want to kill yourself. You know already it's your brain being dumb but it's so strong and to try to think that those thoughts aren't yourself hurts your ego. The thoughts are the strongest factor in your life, and yes they are just thoughts because they created your reality. You perceive the world as this, and you think people hate you, and honestly it don't care if they do hate you because if they do it doesn't fucking matter it's just your thoughts that surround that.

Sometimes it's hard to explain what I want to express but if you get clarity for a second just use that as your compass. If you were happy right now, does it matter how things are? If you were happy right now could you make a change? You could of been happy before and planned for the future but because now suicidal you don't want to now? It is just thoughts. Don't look up to some chad who had it easy wishing you were him, look at people who have gone through mental strain and recovered from that. People who's reality was hell and they wanted to kill people have ascended into fuffiled lives, don't always trust your thoughts they aren't reality

Give up the pussy mindset be a go getr and ascend instead

🙏

Jump off a skyscraper in to a crowd of people.

If youre gonna commit suicide, go out with a bang

Set small goals. Very small. Achieve them and you'll gain self confidence. Set slightly bigger goals and achieve them. Keep repeating this process of positive feedback loop and in 10 years you will become millionaire hedge fund manager with body count of 100. Thank me later

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and frendly