Im going to fail my anatomy medical exam today

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Medicine is hardcore hard, i forgot all muscle insertions, it's over for ne

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
first year?

is it over or can you compensate for failing the exam?

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Screenshot 20191114 045607 Drive
how the hell can anybody remember all of this. Becoming a doctor is fucking insane

first year?
Yeah first, anatomy is soo dull and frustrating

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3299
View attachment 163706how the hell can anybody remember all of this. Becoming a doctor is fucking insane

Yeah first, anatomy is soo dull and frustrating
fucking ridiculous bro. I was pre-med for a while and I'm so glad I dropped the program and plans to be a doc.
you considered looking up resources to help memory? I was reading an article a week or so ago out of curiosity that was basically saying that most traditional methods of memorizing shit, like drilling flashcards over and over, were hilariously ineffective

• +1
Reactions: Tony
fucking ridiculous bro. I was pre-med for a while and I'm so glad I dropped the program and plans to be a doc.
you considered looking up resources to help memory? I was reading an article a week or so ago out of curiosity that was basically saying that most traditional methods of memorizing shit, like drilling flashcards over and over, were hilariously ineffective
dunno, flashcards were pretty effective for me. Albeit not efficient, 1k flashcards that took me hours to get through :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood
i wonder if eppley had to remember that

Your parents are gonna beat you

So what did you choose instead

• Love it
arent u supposed to study for this shit like 8 weeks beforehand or some bs?

med school is hell if your not high iq and even then its a lot of work.

arent u supposed to study for this shit like 8 weeks beforehand or some bs?

med school is hell if your not high iq and even then its a lot of work.
I don't care maaan, need to get those connections with plastic surgeons everywhere tbh for the future

• Love it
So what did you choose instead
After pre-med I went to physics and then I got burned out of that. In the spring I'll graduate with a B.S. in math. I bounced around a ton which led to being in college for way too long.

you need to make it a habit to study every day

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Time to flip burgers mate

What I would do to study that instead of It.