I'm going to pull the biggest lie/deception to graduate (Jewish Method)

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
In a couple of weeks, if I get summer school, im gonna ask my senior counselor why do I have to go to summer school since I passed all of my classes.

And I'm gonna keep on gaslighting her, continually tell her that I passed every single class and there should be no reason why I should be getting held back.

She emailed me a few days ago and asked me to come down to school, I'm gonna use that to throw her off. I'm gonna tell her I went to school, tried looking for her but she told me come in at a later time and ultimately told me Im graduation on time.

I'm gonna use my parents, if need be. I'll tell them to speak to her about this mistake, there's no reason why I should be getting held back, I passed and got my credits for every single class.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
If it fails I'm pulling the "holocaust" card, I'm the victim! I had no idea how to do school online! I'm being oppressed by whitey!

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
In a couple of weeks, if I get summer school, im gonna ask my senior counselor why do I have to go to summer school since I passed all of my classes.

And I'm gonna keep on gaslighting her, continually tell her that I passed every single class and there should be no reason why I should be getting held back.

She emailed me a few days ago and asked me to come down to school, I'm gonna use that to throw her off. I'm gonna tell her I went to school, tried looking for her but she told me come in at a later time and ultimately told me Im graduation on time.

I'm gonna use my parents, if need be. I'll tell them to speak to her about this mistake, there's no reason why I should be getting held back, I passed and got my credits for every single class.
GL bro, What are you gonna do after graduation?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Congrat' bro, What are you gonna do after graduation?
Got plans I've been working on since freshman year, don't want to reveal them.

But I'll probably go to community collage as a front and handle my actual biz so I can have my folk on my good side since that's what they want. I'll just bullshit my way thru cc as well.