Im going to try mouth widening

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Why am I going to do this?
1378D0F1 1765 403B BC61 0A6CEFC9BACD

Just look at this difference. Easily one of the biggest looksmax possible.

Ok so, first of all I’m gonna try mouth stretching. I’m simply gonna stretch my mouth horizontally using two fingers for around 30 mins to an hour a day and see if I notice a difference. According to this forum it works so I’ll try it. Also in my case I’m not afraid of nasolabial folds forming since I have really good forward growth.

Secondly, the harder part is trying to expand my maxilla. I’ve been mewing since 16 years old (17 now) and I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my maxilla’s width from it. But, it’s not enough. We need TOP PERCENTILE features here to ascend in looksmax. So, I think I’m gonna try MSE expansion for that final extra mms i can get. Idk what ideal would be but I’ll aim for my top molars to be more protruding than my bottom ones (unless that will cause health problems I’ll talk with my ortho about it).

So yeah that’s my plan. Seems like an relatively easy softmax to do for massive gains. What are your opinions on this fellow looksmaxxers I don’t really see this being talked about a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and HerpDerpson
It works

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nisse and Deleted member 19798
I can help you with that, if you know what I mean.
Actually, anyone can, considering the average size here!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: temporomandibular32, terrorblade and Deleted member 19798
I can help you with that, if you know what I mean.
Actually, anyone can, considering the average size here!
I had a lip lift but I used the mouth widening device and it worked wonders for width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I had a lip lift but I used the mouth widening device and it worked wonders for width
How long did it take for results and how long per day did u use it for?

How long did it take for results and how long per day did u use it for?
Took couple weeks to see results and used for 8 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
i think it’s cap

dont forget before after pic tho

Are you saying you used an mse expansion devise or a mouth stretching devise to make your lips wider?

Why am I going to do this?
View attachment 1817314
Just look at this difference. Easily one of the biggest looksmax possible.

Ok so, first of all I’m gonna try mouth stretching. I’m simply gonna stretch my mouth horizontally using two fingers for around 30 mins to an hour a day and see if I notice a difference. According to this forum it works so I’ll try it. Also in my case I’m not afraid of nasolabial folds forming since I have really good forward growth.

Secondly, the harder part is trying to expand my maxilla. I’ve been mewing since 16 years old (17 now) and I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my maxilla’s width from it. But, it’s not enough. We need TOP PERCENTILE features here to ascend in looksmax. So, I think I’m gonna try MSE expansion for that final extra mms i can get. Idk what ideal would be but I’ll aim for my top molars to be more protruding than my bottom ones (unless that will cause health problems I’ll talk with my ortho about it).

So yeah that’s my plan. Seems like an relatively easy softmax to do for massive gains. What are your opinions on this fellow looksmaxxers I don’t really see this being talked about a lot.
Dont do it man. Yes your mouth may become a few mm wider but your DAO (mouthcorner muscles) muscles will start drooping giving you resting negative mouth corners which is a sign of aging. Not only that, it will also make your 3/4 look worse due to your DAOs sticking out like this.

30D9F7F9 32C6 485D B9EF 6D1EFF6AE105

May also increase nasolobial folds but i’m not sure about that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Dont do it man. Yes your mouth may become a few mm wider but your DAO (mouthcorner muscles) muscles will start drooping giving you resting negative mouth corners which is a sign of aging. Not only that, it will also make your 3/4 look worse due to your DAOs sticking out like this.

View attachment 1818674

i always had resting bitch face, u sure its a sign of aging? i think its because maxilla is recessed

i always had resting bitch face, u sure its a sign of aging? i think its because maxilla is recessed
It’s a sign of both i suppose. Everyone gets it at some point. Those with weaker maxillas get it sooner ig.

View attachment 1818674

@RecessedPrettyboy is it true ?

It’s a sign of both i suppose. Everyone gets it at some point. Those with weaker maxillas get it sooner ig.
That makes me wonder, if one gets implants for “upper maxilla”, will that slightly raise the corner of the mouth from the resting bitch face due to a change of soft tissue structure (from the added volume from the implant)?