I’m gonna do another session of cryolipolysis (DIY) on my buccal region tomorrow

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I forgot how many sessions I’ve done, maybe 3. I plan on doing 3+ hours maybe 4 and changing the ice more frequently. I do think I got results from the previous sessions, but they were underwhelming.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
bro what the hell even is that?

I forgot how many sessions I’ve done, maybe 3. I plan on doing 3+ hours maybe 4 and changing the ice more frequently. I do think I got results from the previous sessions, but they were underwhelming.
same ive done 4 sessions results are promising

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine and Deleted member 1901
Post results? What's your theory on why ice hooding works to increase supraorbital fat while cryolipolysis works too?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
same ive done 4 sessions results are promising
Nice. I’ve done like 4 too now. most recently I switched to using ice without a barrier after around 20 minutes. I re switched out the ice when around 3/4 melted so around once every 10 minutes. I’m still bloated rn. How long has it been since you’ve done a session?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Post results? What's your theory on why ice hooding works to increase supraorbital fat while cryolipolysis works too?
Rn I’m bloated the results will be completed after a month or two. I don’t see any reason to believe ice hooding works. I don’t think it would destroy fat either since cyrolipolysis must be done for a long period. I do at least one hour session.

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK
Rn I’m bloated the results will be completed after a month or two. I don’t see any reason to believe ice hooding works. I don’t think it would destroy fat either since cyrolipolysis must be done for a long period. I do at least one hour session.
Thoughts on eyelid pulling?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: MEMPSK
It works. Riskier than icehooding and you can’t fully reverse results
Cheers. You should collate all the common facial development techniques and rank them based on how much of a cope they are.

• Love it
Tag me and make a thread in the future I will try it it works my monkey 🙉

• JFL
Tag me and make a thread in the future I will try it it works my monkey 🙉
I will. Too bad the wait is so long tho I’m trying to speed up the process also since I can’t do another session until around 8 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 16133
Nice. I’ve done like 4 too now. most recently I switched to using ice without a barrier after around 20 minutes. I re switched out the ice when around 3/4 melted so around once every 10 minutes. I’m still bloated rn. How long has it been since you’ve done a session?
4 days without a sessin

• +1
I will. Too bad the wait is so long tho I’m trying to speed up the process also since I can’t do another session until around 8 weeks
why not for 8 weeks?

• +1
why not for 8 weeks?
I read that somewhere but another website said at least 30 days. these numbers are a bit arbitrarily chosen but the point of waiting is to give time to remove the dead cells since refreezing them is pointless and they may interfere with the ability to freeze surviving cells. According to the linked article, waiting makes the next session more effective. Another good reason to wait is to prevent over-reduction since you won’t know what your full results will look like until a few months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and MEMPSK
I read that somewhere but another website said at least 30 days. these numbers are a bit arbitrarily chosen but the point of waiting is to give time to remove the dead cells since refreezing them is pointless and they may interfere with the ability to freeze surviving cells. According to the linked article, waiting makes the next session more effective. Another good reason to wait is to prevent over-reduction since you won’t know what your full results will look like until a few months.
i dont give a fuck i will keep icing my face until i am melted

• Woah
i juh wunna mog on everyone aroundm eand we wont be neets yaaaauh!

• +1
Honestly same. I want crazy hollow cheeks like this:
D4C927F5 C517 4424 9BF7 A86A3A17CC76

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
This also is a potential route to fat atrophy:

What’s your method? Equipment etc?

What’s your method? Equipment etc?
I put ice in a plastic bag and held it stationary on my cheeks for around 20 minutes (besides when I changed the ice, which was around 3 times) then I switched to handfuls of ice without a barrier and changed the ice when it was around 1/4 of the way melted, which ended up being around 4 times. I used gloves to hold the ice so that I didn’t cryolipolysis my hands and as to not melt them faster with the additional body heat. This period of using ice without a barrier lasted around 40 minutes. Oh yeah and the starting temperature of the was -7 degrees Fahrenheit (-22 degrees Celsius) it should be noted that just because I was fine doesn’t mean you will. It’s possible for you to get frostbite

Where u even buy that