ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
my friend infected me it's over i'm gonna lose all the weight i gained

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and scrunchables

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
nigger just eat i never understood these ill niggers that complain about losing gains nigger just take white rice and consume it or a banana nigga order a kebap or some shit

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Movies are very funny when you're having a fever, I've notcied. Usually don't like them when I'm not sick.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and scrunchables
Movies are very funny when you're having a fever, I've notcied. Usually don't like them when I'm not sick.
Prolly cuz your brain on low power mode the whole time

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and PRIEST Sv3rige
nigger just eat i never understood these ill niggers that complain about losing gains nigger just take white rice and consume it or a banana nigga order a kebap or some shit
i just spam milk, banana, eggs, chicken and rice then gain weight but it took me sometime to gain these 4 kgs without gaining a lot of fat gaining weight is easy i agree

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and piec
nah man how you can even gain weight it's impossible to me and my ed Is Just in the way lol, best tips?

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ryuken
nah man how you can even gain weight it's impossible to me and my ed Is Just in the way lol, best tips?
spam pasta, fish, nuts, milk, banana, eggs, chicken and rice they don't have to be together and you can cook them anyway you want no problem

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and PeakIncels