I'm having a boy!

Hope he grows up to be a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I hope that he will be a 8 PSL Gigachang

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12002
You just made a hapa boy, lmao you BETTER BE DOING EVERYTHING TO LOOKSMAXX HIM 24/7 to make him a hapachad/chang, up until the point hes done growing, or hes FUCKED. That means no mouth breathing, the perfect diet chock full of protein and calcium, perfect sleep schedule, active lifestyle with masculine dominating sports like football,rugby,wrestling etc etc etc, also teach him about the truth of the world and how looks are the only thing that matter are looks and that looks are literally determine everything in your life from romatic success to social success, to even financial and economic success. If he doesnt at the very LEAST meet ABOVE AVERAGE height of every age group hes in, then you better get his ass on HGH, because even average height changs get passed up nowadays, think how BAD of a sexual marketplace your son will be when he reaches adulthood. Remember hypergamy is an ever UPWARDS trend, which means that it gets more and more intense every generation. If your son is not at the very least a 6'4 hapachad/chang when hes done growing, it means you literally failed him. Just remember that.
also avoid feeding him PUFA's, serotogenic food and xenoestrogens

• +1
Holy shit congrats man
You're a teacher right?
You'll raise him well

Hope he grows up to mog(y)

• +1
make sure u start introducing him to mewing the day he is fucking born

• +1
See guys.. location maxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12002
Just got back from the doctor. My wife had her first ultrasound here in America. She's a little more than 7 months pregnant, but we didn't know what it was gonna be since it's illegal for the docs to tell you in China. Looks like we're having a boy. I was hoping to have a girl but I'm still very happy. I'm the first born of my father, as was his father before him, as was his father before him. Don't know about before that though.

Anyways, I'm pleasantly surprised. Girls are more precious and sweet, but boys are more fun to raise. More trouble, but more fun as well. The baby's very healthy. That's the most important thing.
keep your wife away from soy environment and diet while she is pragnent and your son too when he is born...give them pure bull meat and liver to eat..dont drink tape water,No processed foods and no plastic

• +1
natural human diet, keep him connected to nature and keep him away from the unnatural.
Is the goal "natural living", or natural living augmented with anything that works? So many seem to endorse "natural" as the way... but to what end? To have a life span as our ancestors? i.e. short! It seems like a belief in "natural", however vague that may be trumps (sorry) all... for instance RP says the body can make it's own pufa. OK but does it? Does that take a lot of energy? (I'm not endorsing eating pufa but you cannot avoid some) So how much is good? How about hormones: Does taking a hormone reduce the energy load on the body? I do mean in an ideal context..It would seem to me that the people on this forum are heading in a great direction.... but this idea of natural is a mixed bag sometimes.

• +1
Are you gonna manipulate his hormones unnaturally?
Are you gonna be using any orthodontic practices to make sure he gets perfect development? I.e. something like a facepuller to help overcome his Asian maxilla genetics, they're only effective in childhood and during teenage years.

Also make sure that he lies correctly to prevent deformations of his skull. That he chews hard foods. These are very important while he is a baby.

Also, also, DO NOT GIVE HIM ARTIFICIAL BABY FOOD. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE. Even if your wife stops producing milk. It's poison and will lead to bad facial development. Make sure he sucks titties.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 14077
dont have him vaccinated, only feed him healthy raw meat, milk and blood and teach him the 48 laws of power before he turns 3.

feed him the natural human diet, keep him connected to nature and keep him away from the unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 5189

my g russel brand. man got threatened for talking publically about conspiracy theories that's why he's all spiritual and has the illuminati triangle on his thumbnail for all his vids. still says good things tho from time to time.

• +1
Is the goal "natural living", or natural living augmented with anything that works? So many seem to endorse "natural" as the way... but to what end? To have a life span as our ancestors? i.e. short! It seems like a belief in "natural", however vague that may be trumps (sorry) all... for instance RP says the body can make it's own pufa. OK but does it? Does that take a lot of energy? (I'm not endorsing eating pufa but you cannot avoid some) So how much is good? How about hormones: Does taking a hormone reduce the energy load on the body? I do mean in an ideal context..It would seem to me that the people on this forum are heading in a great direction.... but this idea of natural is a mixed bag sometimes.
what

• +1
and has the illuminati triangle on his thumbnail for all his vids.
fetty wap hiphop GIF

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 5189
Just got back from the doctor. My wife had her first ultrasound here in America. She's a little more than 7 months pregnant, but we didn't know what it was gonna be since it's illegal for the docs to tell you in China. Looks like we're having a boy. I was hoping to have a girl but I'm still very happy. I'm the first born of my father, as was his father before him, as was his father before him. Don't know about before that though.

Anyways, I'm pleasantly surprised. Girls are more precious and sweet, but boys are more fun to raise. More trouble, but more fun as well. The baby's very healthy. That's the most important thing.
Congratulations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Growth Plate
Damn bro, hope you teach him the best looksmaxes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 1476
Are you gonna manipulate his hormones unnaturally?
Are you gonna be using any orthodontic practices to make sure he gets perfect development? I.e. something like a facepuller to help overcome his Asian maxilla genetics, they're only effective in childhood and during teenage years.

Also make sure that he lies correctly to prevent deformations of his skull. That he chews hard foods. These are very important while he is a baby.

Also, also, DO NOT GIVE HIM ARTIFICIAL BABY FOOD. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE. Even if your wife stops producing milk. It's poison and will lead to bad facial development. Make sure he sucks titties.
i wish i had you as my dad lul

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
when you teach him english suppliment his vocabulary with PSL lingo
call him "buddy boyo"

• JFL
  • +1
when you teach him english suppliment his vocabulary with PSL lingo
call him "buddy boyo"
He'll be very well rounded as well as far as all that goes. He'll know rich people talk, poor people talk, multiple dialects of redneck/hill billy, California gang banger lingo (ABZs, TRGs, and Wah Ching slang), ebonics, hooked on phonics, hooked on chronic, spanglish, changlish, valley girl, hipster, PSL, Yard-boy, Jafakian, and at least two different dialects of Chinese.

I'm a bit of a language enthusiast. It's my only "autistic"obsession. That and anything to do with the Vietnam war.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 3828

Did the doc scan for correct tongue posture or did you go to a bluepilled cuck? It’s not too late for a monoblock.

Sean opry gq3
dadmaxing

• +1
You just made a hapa boy, lmao you BETTER BE DOING EVERYTHING TO LOOKSMAXX HIM 24/7 to make him a hapachad/chang, up until the point hes done growing, or hes FUCKED. That means no mouth breathing, the perfect diet chock full of protein and calcium, perfect sleep schedule, active lifestyle with masculine dominating sports like football,rugby,wrestling etc etc etc, also teach him about the truth of the world and how looks are the only thing that matter are looks and that looks are literally determine everything in your life from romatic success to social success, to even financial and economic success. If he doesnt at the very LEAST meet ABOVE AVERAGE height of every age group hes in, then you better get his ass on HGH, because even average height changs get passed up nowadays, think how BAD of a sexual marketplace your son will be when he reaches adulthood. Remember hypergamy is an ever UPWARDS trend, which means that it gets more and more intense every generation. If your son is not at the very least a 6'4 hapachad/chang when hes done growing, it means you literally failed him. Just remember that.
Just make your son into a PSL autist theory. I don't think you need to tell your son about the blackpill, although you should be makiing sure he looksmaxxes

• +1
Just make your son into a PSL autist theory. I don't think you need to tell your son about the blackpill, although you should be makiing sure he looksmaxxes
I would rather my son become a PSL autist chad that women want to fuck just by looking at him, then have him raised to be a NT normie who can only betabuxx for pussy.

Also, i would tell him the reality of the world (the blackpill), when hes young so that he has a headstart in life on everyone else in his age group and will be able to manipulate his peers better in to doing his bidding, rather then him grow up to be an adult, then find out the blackpill on his own and become perpetually depressed because he feels like he basically wasted his childhood believing in a lie, kind've like how i went through.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and mulattomaxxer
mirin. you'll give him your account when you'll have that switching color nickname

• +1
Babys me. XD

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 12002
Nah but on a more serious note, @Jamesothy you should try to get him to play a musical instrument from an early age.
It can be extremely beneficial for the intellectual capabilities and he might have a chance of developing perfect pitch
I have/had perfect pitch jfl there is nothing useful you can do with it, if you're not a musician

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
do not take advice from anyone here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 7044
I have/had perfect pitch jfl there is nothing useful you can do with it, if you're not a musician
Take good care of it, my little brother had perfect pitch but lost it slowly after he stopped going to music school.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
overdosed on autism from this thread

• +1
BREASTFEED HIM

congrats btw

• +1
good user, making a child to keep the forum active in the future

are u dedsrsing me

@Tony