Im HTN/Chadlite and sometimes too pussy to approch hot chicks while normies JUST DO IT ALL THE TIME

newperson

newperson

Platinum
For example at the gym, I face mog 97% of men but my body is average. I do get IOI from girls (often deep eye contact, checking me out, smiles etc)

But i just play myself as if im a sigma male that dont give a fuck about anyone at the gym while in my head i really want to approch them.

In night time im different, i can do it, but in day time, idk why im afraid of rejection

20 years old btw , 6 body count , Thats why I say here that being good looking alone is not enough to get to bed with girls, you have to have the confidence and game for that aswell.

Confidencecels share some tips that ik already but just haven't yet to use them:feelsthink:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Richard_Hungwell and Looks234
yeah, the medium ugly pill destroyed me too

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and newperson
medium ugly= tall+normie face and white
I'd kill to be medium ugly, warra shame that I'm a 6ft7 tall chad with a 9 incher
girls are too scared to approach me

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person
I’ve never approached at a gym, even tho I get lots of iois but see normies do it all the time lol

Would be awkward if I get rejected, that’s why I don’t

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
normies do shit like its nothing
but while they approach shes looking at chad

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Vast majority of normies are petrified of approaching just like you are

You just notice the guys who aren’t cause they’re the ones who are winning

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, KDA Player, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I’ve never approached at a gym, even tho I get lots of iois but see normies do it all the time lol

Would be awkward if I get rejected, that’s why I don’t
Yeah at a gym you dont just come to her and introduce yourself with some pickup line.

you have to talk with her about something that is happening for example, you can show her how to do the exercise more correctly or ask how much sets she have left and lead the conv to something, and close phone number/ instagram only after you 2 have talked for a few days. (depends how things go)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 15827
yeah, the medium ugly pill destroyed me too
Medium-ugly and oofy doofy guys are absolutely killing it in 2022.

Over if you aren't born with chad pheno (for ONS/STR) or medium-ugly or oofy doofy pheno (for LTR).

I'd kill to be medium ugly, warra shame that I'm a 6ft7 tall chad with a 9 incher
girls are too scared to approach me
You probably jest, but a lot of women nowadays don't go for chads for LTR because they know he is too high maintenance and likely to cheat or treat her poorly. Chads can only get short flings for the most part.

For LTR, there is a sweet spot for looks: you need to be decent looking but not TOO good looking (and be tall and have thick hair, naturally).

• +1
Reactions: newperson and Toth's thot