I'm legit going to enslave 3rd world countries.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Seriously. I already have a few ideas on how to get started. In my opinion, it's important to not become focused on one specific pathway to power, but rather to focus on multiple angles of attack, in the broadest sense.

If any of this sounds good to you, PM me:
  • Fleet of well drilling trucks in rural Africa. Agricultural irrigation is especially relevant.
  • Internet service in exchange for manual labor.
  • Importing cheap explosives and creating cheap, unsafe mines. Stealth marketing these mines via social media saying they are gold rich.
  • Supplying isolated towns with addictive research chemicals.

I will help you in exchange for 5 dollars.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1100
arent africa going to be more concerned with basic physiological resources rather than the internet?

arent africa going to be more concerned with basic physiological resources rather than the internet?
Internet game would be used in remote places with access to basic resources.

Internet game would be used in remote places with access to basic resources.
still, i really cant see this working. you would need to intice them to actually want the internet and make them believe they had a need for it they're not just gonna do manual labour for something they have no concern for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
still, i really cant see this working. you would need to intice them to actually want the internet and make them believe they had a need for it they're not just gonna do manual labour for something they have no concern for.

Imagine a remote community that literally has no access to electricity or the internet. Literally all they do for fun is play with sticks and rocks.

You introduce the internet, suddenly the whole world is at their fingertips. They are never bored again. They would dread going back to how it was 'before' and they have no way out. All you have to do is say that they have to work for it. Remember that the inhabitants of a lot of these types of communities are working for survival and tradition. You are literally giving them something to live for.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back