Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 8576, TITUS and 13 others
PROFFESIONAL SKULLMOGGER

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Fake for low iq views like op

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 6997, Gargantuan and 3 others
He's rich, he's a multimillionaire motivational speaker.

If you are disabled you could make a killing in the field of self-improvement, it's somehow easier to relate to these guys than someone like Tony Robbins let's say - he's very tall, good-looking, has tons of energy, you just feel overwhelmed by his presence and it seems very hard to do the same things he does. But with these handicapped guys in wheelchairs, when they tell in a motivational speech how they managed to achieve tons of stuff, you somehow feel better about yourself and think: "Hey, at least I can walk, if this guys is disabled and he did so much stuff, I could do much more than him since at least I'm normal...".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, Taylorswift, Deleted member 5875 and 6 others
Fake for low iq views like op

Imagine being this guy and instead of roping you start a business and takes advantage of hard bluepilled viewers to make money.

Meanwhile, incels rotting here would rope cuz Becky didn't swiped right jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 2506, Nrrr15 and 1 other person
wheelchair halo

• JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Taylorswift and 6 others
It's all about personality, bro
I guess they were right all along lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
God literally isn’t real, stop it, this is the ultimate cope
That's what you convince yourself and you are literally in doubt, absolute coper until everyone sees hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
mogs me cause white

God gave you 180 degree gonial angle

what a kind and loving god
God gives everyone of his blessings and restricts it from some, we don't measure God's love by what he has given us, and God doesn't like the disbelievers, so if he willed he would take their blessings away, but see how worthless this short life is?

and keep coping cuz i look good either way .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and 6485b025t
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
God gives everyone of his blessings and restricts it from some, we don't measure God's love by what he has given us, and God doesn't like the disbelievers, so if he willed he would take their blessings away, but see how worthless this short life is?

1 day of life as prime chico > eternity in jannah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Taylorswift, Lolcel and 2 others
Shes doing this for statusmaxx, and this has been posted numerous times just shut it

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
He's probably paying her

Yes bro god is so kind and loving that’s why he gave you that gonial angle

and it’s the same reason little children die from cancer
What a foolish way to measure God's mercy

And keep coping for me that this world came out of nowhere, when in reality you just don't want to be responsible for the things you did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, 6485b025t and Deleted member 6723
What a foolish way to measure God's mercy
Im a christian but why the fuck are you having an argument about god in a looksmaxxing forum?

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
sorry I didn’t realize it was unreasonable to expect a child’s life expectancy to be beyond the age of five
KEEP COPING FOR ME UNTIL YOU SEE HELL

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, SubhumanCurrycel and 6485b025t
Cope. Both you and i know you're coping
cope

when I die I will ask allah why he made me high inhib subhuman and ask him to reborn me as chico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Taylorswift and SubhumanCurrycel

Kys faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Taylorswift, Effortless and 6 others
Im a christian but why the fuck are you having an argument about god in a looksmaxxing forum?
Because i don't hide my faith unlike you

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
cope

when I die I will ask allah why he made me high inhib subhuman and ask him to reborn me as chico
No one comes back to life after death, until on the day of resurrection. the human with the longest life is most likely Isa (Jesus) he is still alive

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
No one comes back to life after death, until on the day of resurrection. the human with the longest life is most likely Isa (Jesus) he is still alive
cope allah is capable of anything

Because i don't hide my faith unlike you
Im not someone who tells people about God to everyone bcuz I'm not retarded. Stop arguing about God because the only time we will be sure about it is when we die. You talk as if religion is definite.

I look forward to seeing you there, JFL IF you think God accepts subhumans into heaven

Heaven is for chads only bud
There will be no subhumans in heaven

[ISPOILER]Because Allah will make literally everyone good-looking, and will give them wives with short sight, they only see their husbands, and their beauty is unparallelled.[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 6723
That's what you convince yourself and you are literally in doubt, absolute coper until everyone sees hell
Shut your mouth, if there was one he wouldn't have given you negative y axis as gonial angle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Taylorswift, Effortless and 6 others
He is. But God doesn't break his word
I will ask him to make an exception
you think it will work? I will ask him to rewind time to may 13 1991 and put my soul into chico's body

Shut your mouth, if there was one he wouldn't have given you negative y axis as gonial angle
I can't with these brainlets, God gives from this world to everyone and if ti was of any worth too god he wouldn't have let youb sip even a drop of water you kafir

Allah made me a subhuman for a reason and that reason is: he wants me to suffer cause its funny for him.

But yeah I wont revolt tbh, if my suffering makes my king Allah happy then so be it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Taylorswift and 6485b025t
I can't with these brainlets, God gives from this world to everyone and if ti was of any worth too god he wouldn't have let youb sip even a drop of water you kafir
GUESS HE DIDN'T GIVE ME BELIEF THEN :soy::soy:

GOOD GENES DO COME IN PACKAGES, YOUR GONIAL ANGLE IS INVERSELY PROPORTIONAL TO YOUR IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Taylorswift, Effortless and 4 others
I will ask him to make an exception
you think it will work? I will ask him to rewind time to may 13 1991 and put my soul into chico's body
[For such is the state of the disbelievers], until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "My Lord, send me back

That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind." No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected.

I couldn't find a more clear verse now, i don't remember the exact number, so yeah no one is brought back from the grave, and your grave will be made for you either a garden from the gardens of heaven or apit from the pits of hellfire, the only people whom the earth does not devour is prophets, so you and i and chico will all be ddevoured by it

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
[For such is the state of the disbelievers], until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "My Lord, send me back

That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind." No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected.

I couldn't find a more clear verse now, i don't remember the exact number, so yeah no one is brought back from the grave, and your grave will be made for you either a garden from the gardens of heaven or apit from the pits of hellfire, the only people whom the earth does not devour is prophets, so you and i and chico will all be ddevoured by it
Just fucking shut up. You still talk as if religion is definite. Your discussion of religion is not gonna prove anything.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
jfl if you think a single photon of that Islamic propaganda will enter my retina
Then what is [the matter] with them that they are, from the reminder, turning away

As if they were alarmed donkeys

Fleeing from a lion?

Rather, every person among them desires that he would be given scriptures spread about.

No! But they do not fear the Hereafter.

No! Indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder

Then whoever wills will remember it.

And they will not remember except that Allah wills. He is worthy of fear and adequate for [granting] forgiveness.

You will keep running away until your death, keep doing it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Lolcel and Ocelot
Then what is [the matter] with them that they are, from the reminder, turning away

As if they were alarmed donkeys

Fleeing from a lion?

Rather, every person among them desires that he would be given scriptures spread about.

No! But they do not fear the Hereafter.

No! Indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder

Then whoever wills will remember it.

And they will not remember except that Allah wills. He is worthy of fear and adequate for [granting] forgiveness.

You will keep running away until your death, keep doing it
dn rd nor ask

Just fucking shut up. You still talk as if religion is definite. Your discussion of religion is not gonna prove anything.
It is but you're just not listening

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Allah made me a subhuman for a reason and that reason is: he wants me to suffer cause its funny for him.

But yeah I wont revolt tbh, if my suffering makes my king Allah happy then so be it
Are you ok? i should make a thread about julaybiib, he was a not too attractive man who lived at the time of the propeht sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, we'll see the story in sha Allah

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and 6485b025t
Are you ok? i should make a thread about julaybiib, he was a not too attractive man who lived at the time of the propeht sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, we'll see the story in sha Allah
jauldibib mohameeqs al wallahii bobi

tales from the basement

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, sytyl and Deleted member 6723