I’m milking out Tinder. Squeezing every drop of it

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Admin - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
To the Moon!
I’m trying and done everything. I have premium too. This is my only way since I’m giga Non-NT.

Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

- Premium
- Different locations in own country
- Traveling to other countries
- Trying different photos
- Fake NT photos of nice places (You can’t tell it’s fake since my face isn't on that photo)

I’m so tired of endless swiping and conversations with decent to pretty girls going nowhere. Can’t even arrange a date no more. Only white cock only Asians want to date me there or some subhuman white woman. I will never let myself go that low. I just want a not fat white decent looking girl. How hard can it be?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I’m trying everything. I have premium too. This is my only way since I’m giga Non-NT.

Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

- Premium
- Different locations in own country
- Traveling to other countries
- Trying different photos
- Fake NT photos of nice places (You can’t tell it’s fake since my face isn't on that photo)

I’m so tired of endless swiping and conversations with decent to pretty girls going nowhere. Can’t even arrange a date no more. Only white cock only Asians want to date me there or some subhuman white woman. I will never let myself go that low. I just want a not fat white decent looking girl. How hard can it be?
Hinge is better especially if you have the subscription because you get unlimited likes from the baseline 8

If you ugly you ugly, tinder gold or not.

drop a pic of u and i will tell u how hard is it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and becomingnearperfect
I just want a not fat white decent looking girl. How hard can it be?
If you're in the US consider that 70% of women are obese and only 60% are white. Also consider that about 50% of women are not attractive. So a "not fat white decent looking girl" is literally the top 10%. Now consider that 80% of Tinder users are men and all want the same as you. That means for every "not fat white decent looking girl" you're competing with 40 other men, which means you literally need to be in the top 2.5%.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 27472 and 7 others
Hinge is better especially if you have the subscription because you get unlimited likes from the baseline 8
Cope, Hinge is where all the subhumans and poojeetas flock to as a dead end resort. OP wants premium milk which is only found on Tinder and bumble

If you're in the US consider that 70% of women are obese and only 60% are white. Also consider that about 50% of women are not attractive. So a "not fat white decent looking girl" is literally the top 10%. Now consider that 80% of Tinder users are men and all want the same as you. That means for every "not fat white decent looking girl" you're competing with 40 other men, which means you literally need to be in the top 2.5%.
This.

Couldn't have said it better.

A thin woman (and we are not even mentioning how her face looks or how good her fat distribution/curviness is) is already by default going to be chad only on these apps.

That's the sole reason the internet is filled with frustrated average men who get 5 matches a month, and they are always fat or obese women.

Thin women have literal male models to choose from. And Dubai oil money-tier "betabucks" who will take them to a Michelin restaurant even with no expectation of sex.

Trying to match them as a regular chump is like trying to catch a whale with a toothpick.

It's just not going to happen, especially when there is so much social pressure for men to display fit or thin arm candy, and men dating fat/obese women are seen doing so purely out of desperation/lack of options.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and New Technology
Cope, Hinge is where all the subhumans and poojeetas flock to as a dead end resort. OP wants premium milk which is only found on Tinder and bumble
There are some very attractive girls on hinge. Honestly they’re better quality than on tinder. Tinder is full of bots and onlyfans promos and it’s much harder to land a date. Might be different from area to area though