I'm Never Buying An Anime Button Again

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Angry1

It fell off my backpack while I was in the rain.

It was too windy or maybe it fell in a big puddle and I didn't hear since it was too light to hit the ground but just floated to the top.

It was the Saya button, my least favorite but REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reeeee

Stickers, keychains, and figures only from now on!

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://looksmax.org/threads/schoolboymaxxing.3860/

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
It is over.
I like that Hotaru one tho

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Sadder story than titanic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Deleted member 443
View attachment 6245

I will guard the buttons I have left until the end of time.
Are you autistic bro? Not asking that to be funny. It’s a sincere question. :LOL:

I have a connection with some objects too. I like collecting hats for example. Not even to wear but I just like collecting them.

• +1
Are you autistic bro? Not asking that to be funny. It’s a sincere question. :LOL:

I have a connection with some objects too. I like collecting hats for example. Not even to wear but I just like collecting them.

Happy12

Isn't that obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 443
Bruh yall autistic as hell frfr

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Zesto
I can legit tell your autism from your face pic

• +1
Reactions: Hiro, Never_Began, Insomniac and 2 others
Angry3

I seriously bet a nigger took my button.

I retracted every step looking for it.

weeb nigga but still got the theft gene in him

it is over

Happy1

Naw not even.

I imagine it was some nigger that went like this...

wut dis be

I be taken dats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 561
View attachment 6254

Naw not even.

I imagine it was some nigger that went like this...

wut dis be

I be taken dats
over for zogcels. Strange to think we're doing everything we can to emulate our american zog masters. Who would've thought the ones proud nation of Sweden would be importing niggers to fuck their women over by the boatload in a matter of decades from being completely homogeneous and white.

• +1
over for zogcels. Strange to think we're doing everything we can to emulate our american zog masters. Who would've thought the ones proud nation of Sweden would be importing niggers to fuck their women over by the boatload in a matter of decades from being completely homogeneous and white.

Happy9

Go be like this guy then. White nationalism is cope.

Swede

I wrote a thread about that whore on the bad site.

• +1
View attachment 6263

We are too young to think about kids.

I want to be babied by a Japanese mommygf for the next 10 years.
Idk man. I mightn't be able to find myself a white trad waifu as they're incredibly rare and the competition for them is very high. I don't want to get divorce raped by some thot just so it can shit out some degenerate off spring for me just because it's white. I also don't want to racemix

• +1
Idk man. I mightn't be able to find myself a white trad waifu as they're incredibly rare and the competition for them is very high. I don't want to get divorce raped by some thot just so it can shit out some degenerate off spring for me just because it's white. I also don't want to racemix

Happy9

Love of Japanese woman -> Politics

politics is gay, man. This is about evolution and continuing the genetic legacy of my European ancestors

Hmm2

Yeah but if the culture is gone who cares.

Japan still has a culture, so go get RICED.

View attachment 6268

Yeah but if the culture is gone who cares.

Japan still has a culture, so go get RICED.
I don't feel very attracted to gooks. some of them are cute, but it gets to a point where it becomes nauseating for me personally. I like white women way more than any other race of women

• +1

CUCKED

• +1
Buttons are pretty low iq, even weeb ones

• +1
How do you just buy that stuff and your parents just think its normal

LaughGIF

Because I'm 23 and buy it with my own money.

I've been into a manga store in the mall with my mom (and walked out because what they had was too normie lol) once though, and asked her to buy me a few weeb t-shirts which she did.

View attachment 6291

Because I'm 23 and buy it with my own money.

I've been into a manga store in the mall with my mom (and walked out because what they had was too normie lol) once though, and asked her to buy me a few weeb t-shirts which she did.
I have a few weeb t shirts but they’re like manga strip shirts not like some ahegao shit

• +1
I have a few weeb t shirts but they’re like manga strip shirts not like some ahegao shit

Happy7

Lol I asked my mom to buy me a few Japanese artwork t-shirts and she and bought me a one piece shirt too because thought I'd like it.