I'm no longer a racist(serious)

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
This post is not a joke.

Disclaimer: I still think whites are superior in asthetics and attractiveness(backed by multiple studies,data, and all of our experience) than everyone else but that's water. That doesn't mean I hate everyone else tho. Since I myself am not white but I have seen jbw at work many times.

I hate black ghetto culture and degenerate american black culture where they act like low iq eneducated animals. But not all black people are like that. I would not marry or breed a black but that's because mixing can sometimes give problems because different cultures genetics etc etc. Anyway I met a few good black people and now I think they can be good humans. (Not denying average iq on average and all that stuff)

But they are still human and deserve respect at the very least if they have a good character and don't embody their stereotypes. It's unfair to judge them badly before seeing their personality as well as actions. I will still be cautious around them not because I'm racist but because of statistics. But if I talk and get to know some people I will be treating them based on their character. Most of my posts were a counterargument to BBC vs white smv etc. In reality I don't hate any individual unjustly(for example because they are of a certain race or whatever) even if I prefer my own.

Another reason:

Screenshot 20211108 053147  01

This racist russian piece of shit heartless @Thompsonz

Screenshot 20211107 194300  01  01

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3828, Gaia262 and 11 others
I still am

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, n0rthface, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
This post is not a joke.

Disclaimer: I still think whites are superior in asthetoca and attractiveness(backed by multiple studies,data, and all of our experience) than everyone else but that's water.

I hate black ghetto culture and degenerate american black culture where they act like low iq eneducated animals. But not all black people are like that. I would not marry or breed a black but that's because mixing can sometimes give problems because different cultures genetics etc etc. Anyway I met a few good black people and now I think they can be good humans. (Not denying average iq on average and all that stuff)

But they are still human and deserve respect at the very least if they have a good character and don't embody their stereotypes. It's unfair to judge them badly before seeing their personality as well as actions. I will still be cautious around them not because I'm racist but because of statistics. But if I talk and get to know some people I will be treating them based on their character. Most of my posts were a counteragent to BBC vs white smv etc. In reality I don't hate any individual unjustly(for example because they are of a certain race or whatever) even if I prefer my own.

Another reason:

View attachment 1396189

View attachment 1396192
I believe in what I call profiling. Which is when you piece 2 and 2 together based on someones race. For example if I see a black guy walking down the street, and hes wearing a do rag, and a wife beater im gonna assume hes a criminal. But if I see a black guy walking down the street and hes wearing a business suit, I won't assume hes a criminal.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
op is going to join the KKK after he gets rugpulled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Gaia262, GetShrekt and 3 others
This post is not a joke.

Disclaimer: I still think whites are superior in asthetics and attractiveness(backed by multiple studies,data, and all of our experience) than everyone else but that's water. That doesn't mean I hate everyone else tho. Since I myself am not white but I have seen jbw at work many times.

But they are still human and deserve respect at the very least if they have a good character and don't embody their stereotypes. It's unfair to judge them badly before seeing their personality as well as actions. I will still be cautious around them not because I'm racist but because of statistics. But if I talk and get to know some people I will be treating them based on their character. Most of my posts were a counteragent to BBC vs white smv etc. In reality I don't hate any individual unjustly(for example because they are of a certain race or whatever) even if I prefer my own.

Another reason:

View attachment 1396189

View attachment 1396192
But I still believe black people have lower IQ's, that they are a burden on society in the west and need to be deported to an island, and that they all tend to think the same.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, n0rthface, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
But I still believe black people have lower IQ's, that they are a burden on society in the west and need to be deported to an island, and that they all tend to think the same.
Yeah maybe but it's the cancer western culture and maybe they are more prone to embody it for some reason. Blacks from Africa are better than from USA because they don't have hood ghetto culture and don't look up to low iq celebrities

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13332
Yeah maybe but it's the cancer western culture and maybe they are more prone to embody it for some reason. Blacks from Africa are better than from USA because they don't have hood ghetto culture and don't look up to low iq celebrities
Yeah. I met a South African dude once from the Congo who was rich, intelligent, and super high class. He was cool. But he is not the norm.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Baldingman1998
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13332 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Umbra, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
Fuck you nigga I was being genuine and nice. Would you marry an Asian or Aboriginal? I want my offspring to have white DNA to have JBW ADVANTAGE in life.
Not really, im white only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9670
ppl who have definitive stances on what women they like are called incels, you never know you mind find yourself attracted to a ebony stunner one day
i never liked black girls until I saw a really hot one irl :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
ppl who have definitive stances on what women they like are called incels, you never know you mind find yourself attracted to a ebony stunner one day
Its Adriana Lima. Haven't seen you in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Adriana Lima
Not really whites doomed their own society. Blacks have nothing to do with the collapse of America

• +1
Not really whites doomed their own society. Blacks have nothing to do with the collapse of America
Back off coon. Im not having more bull shit from you're kind again today. Go harass someone else.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5802
Fuck you nigga I was being genuine and nice. Would you marry an Asian or Aboriginal? I want my offspring to have white DNA to have JBW ADVANTAGE in life.
Evidence and historical proof shows that an preference for white is not normal. Many cultures in Asia, Africa and in Northern America whites were seen quite literally the reverse now.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, GetShrekt, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
idk only saw her from the front

most of them do tho even if they're skinny
I saw a gigstacy skinny Maori girl the other day, race is cope when it comes to girls

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I saw a gigstacy skinny Maori girl the other day, race is cope when it comes to girls
Most girls are sexually attractive. (Maybe exclude aboriginals and some indians and all fat girls obviously)

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
my gripes with black people is that black men have the same smv as white men while black women are wildly less than white women

• +1
  • +1
long philtrums, prognathism, short skulls, wide palate, big teeth, large wide noses, huge browridges
The good looking ones all have euro dna. I’ve never seen a full blooded one be at least average looking.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Baldingman1998